Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ::::::: The Great Pumper - Rpietila :::::::  (Read 1506 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drawingthemoon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:16:19 PM

Darkota would be a good name for annon coin. You should make your own coin, if its truly annon noone will know if you instamined it or not Smiley And there seem to be serious shortage of annon coins so it will probably be a success too

LOL, I love his retarded post. This is how zombies get produced and he will also reproduce one day and produce more zombies. What he doesn't know is that a lot of the BitMonero miners were good ole friends of believers of Bytecoin and had optimized "slow_hash" simpleminer and were Instamining from the get go.

LMAO @ slow_hash, it was ownage. One of the most hilarious kind.

One thing for sure though. The optimized wild keccac miner was brilliant. It was "ArtForz"y. Nature always rewards the smarts. It punishes dumb "investors". You will see it one day when BBR comes into the rightful limelight and all this "network" effect ceases from the pumpndumpers.

Am I spamming? Report me!
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:24:29 PM

Darkota would be a good name for annon coin. You should make your own coin, if its truly annon noone will know if you instamined it or not Smiley And there seem to be serious shortage of annon coins so it will probably be a success too

LOL, I love his retarded post. This is how zombies get produced and he will also reproduce one day and produce more zombies. What he doesn't know is that a lot of the BitMonero miners were good ole friends of believers of Bytecoin and had optimized "slow_hash" simpleminer and were Instamining from the get go.

One thing for sure though. The optimized wild keccac miner was brilliant. It was "ArtForz"y. Nature always rewards the smarts. It punishes dumb "investors". You will see it one day when BBR comes into the rightful limelight and all this "network" effect ceases from the pumpndumpers.

Nice lying there, you're a sockpuppet newbie account...It's funny how all the supporters of the instamined/premined coins, boolberry and bytecoin, are newbies who are clearly sockpuppet accounts.

Monero was never instmained, you can check by the hashrate on monerochain.org

Boolberry was instamined, you can check by their hashrate as well, along with the fact that a few people own a PGPU, and have been making 5-7k boolbery per day for a long time, and are still making over 4k boolberry per day as of now. The instamine for boolberry is in the hundreds of thousands.
drawingthemoon

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:31:39 PM

Nice lying there, you're a sockpuppet newbie account...It's funny how all the supporters of the instamined/premined coins, boolberry and bytecoin, are newbies who are clearly sockpuppet accounts.

Boolberry was instamined, you can check by their hashrate as well, along with the fact that a few people own a PGPU, and have been making 5-7k boolbery per day for a long time, and are still making over 4k boolberry per day as of now. The instamine for boolberry is in the hundreds of thousands.

Not lying. Instamining happens when developers intentionally introduce low difficulty for certain blocks and or mine in secrecy for a long time. Do you think optimized Bitcoin miners and hardware don't exist? Does that make BTC "instamine"?

SHA-3 is what will be used in 2020+. BBR is from the future today. This is just the beginning.

You are a dumb sockpuppet who got caught up in the hype and "invested" in a certain coin with your limited resources. You will be spending the rest of your life convincing yourself that you made the right decision and posting dumb posts trying to convince others that you have made the right decisions and go on a smear campaign against others. That is not peculiar to you, that is just how it works. You are not just a sockpuppet, you are a dumb infected program.

darkota

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:33:36 PM

Not lying. Instamining happens when developers intentionally introduce low difficulty for certain blocks and or mine in secrecy for a long time. Do you think optimized Bitcoin miners and hardware don't exist? Does that make BTC "instamine"?

SHA-3 is what will be used in 2020+. BBR is from the future today. This is just the beginning.

You are a dumb sockpuppet who got caught up in the hype and "invested" in a certain coin with your limited resources. You will be spending the rest of your life convincing yourself that you made the right decision and posting dumb posts trying to convince others that you have made the right decisions and go on a smear campaign against others. That is not peculiar to you, that is just how it works. You are not just a sockpuppet, you are a dumb infected program.

That's funny because you're account was made 30 minutes ago. You're a boolberry/bytecoin shill. Those instamined/premined coins have no future.

Boolberry has had a guy making over 5,000 boolberrys per day, for over 2 months with his PGPU and he's still making over 4k Boolberyr per day!! He by now owns over 200k boolberry, which means Boolberry can be catergorized in the list of coins that have severe instamines.
drawingthemoon

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:41:29 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 07:06:44 PM by drawingthemoon

That's funny because you're account was made 30 minutes ago. You're a boolberry/bytecoin shill. Those instamined/premined coins have no future.

Boolberry has had a guy making over 5,000 boolberrys per day, for over 2 months with his PGPU and he's still making over 4k Boolberyr per day!! He by now owns over 200k boolberry, which means Boolberry can be catergorized in the list of coins that have severe instamines.

Clearly some prefer PGPUs to Botnets.  Roll Eyes

Also apparently there are some people called "traders" who Buy low and Sell high. They are cheating.  Roll Eyes

Listen, I am not trying to convince you of anything. You have to spend the rest of your time here convincing yourself more than convincing others. Technicalities will surface on their own in time and some people already know this.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:58:35 PM

If he really wanted to artificially pump XMR, the price would be at least 0.1 right now. He simply has more than enough BTC to do so.

He stated that he invested less than 1 or few percent of total BTC holding into XMR, and that amount alone made him one of biggest XMR holders (if not the biggest)/

If the price would be pumped to 0.1, no one would have enough BTC to keep it up there. There are just simply too many coins mined daily by professional miners who just sell immediately at market price.
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:59:54 PM

Either that or not fully competent..

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:04:26 PM

Monero has a high rate of emission right now, so yes the price will be erratic as people buy in substantial amounts!

As more people begin to hold XMR the price will stabilize much higher.

I forget where I read this but I speculate rpietila actually has around 10,000 BTC not 3000.  Therefore he does not need to "dump" XMR ever, he is buying because the coin has great properties and potential. Also it would be foolish for anyone to not hedge your BTC fortune in a promising new cryptocurrency in the probable event that Bitcoin is superseded in the future.

Call me a Monero shill if you want, but I've placed my bets accordingly and I am prepared to be a bagholder - Monero is exciting and Bitcoin becomes more regulated by the day. I'm in Monero because I like the dev team and the community is focused on issues that feel more like the early days of Bitcoin to me...let's change the world!

If memory serves me correctly it is around 3,000.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

darkota

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:09:12 PM

Clearly some prefer PGPUs to Botnets.  Roll Eyes

Also apparently there are some people called "traders" who Buy low and Sell high. They are cheating.  Roll Eyes

Listen, I am not trying to convince you of anything. You have to spend the rest of your time here convincing yourself more than convincing others. Technicalities will surface on their own in time and some people already know this.

Ok, Are you stupid?! That's the question. Botnets make substantially less coins than PGPU's, since most botnets run on 32 bit computers, and that makes a very measly amount of coins. PGPU's are optimized miners and make thousands of coins a day. Also, are you forgetting that Boolberry has Botnets as well! Botnets PLUS PGPU's.

Boolberry has PGPU's that mine over 4,000 Boolberry per day by a few people, and christian(the guy who first started using the PGPU to instamine boolberry) has been instamining and getting over 4,000 boolberry per day, for over 2 months! Boolberry has over a 100,000+ Instamine, and it has Botnets...That's what I call a fail.

Over 10% of that coin has been instamined, and I'm lowballing.
oldmarsh

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:44:12 AM

I'm in Monero because I like the dev team and the community is focused on issues that feel more like the early days of Bitcoin to me...let's change the world!

*facepalm*
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: