Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ::::::: The Great Pumper - Rpietila :::::::  (Read 1506 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GTO911 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:43:34 PM

Yes ladies and gentleman,

Dont fall for 10's of moderated Monero pumping threads. Everyday a new one pops up

He is pumping Monero as hard as he can with his sheep. Monero is a good currency plagued with manipulators.

Everytime you buy it higher they dump and buy cheap, its going on for a month now.

Dont just read buy, hold type of posts and get excited. There will be NO immediate moon.

Dont fall for this pumper

atoni

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:48:09 PM

IMO he didnt do enough of threads as Monero is still far away from hights. He should be making 1 new thread a day. Or do what NXTCoin people do, write into each thread of who ever created it NXTCoin promo material. That would maybe be good way for Risto to go!
uvt9

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:00:07 PM

If he really wanted to artificially pump XMR, the price would be at least 0.1 right now. He simply has more than enough BTC to do so.

He stated that he invested less than 1 or few percent of total BTC holding into XMR, and that amount alone made him one of biggest XMR holders (if not the biggest)/
oldmarsh

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:07:34 PM

Im sorry, but your an idiot.

*facepalm*
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 03:25:50 PM

If he really wanted to artificially pump XMR, the price would be at least 0.1 right now. He simply has more than enough BTC to do so.

He stated that he invested less than 1 or few percent of total BTC holding into XMR, and that amount alone made him one of biggest XMR holders (if not the biggest)/

Wait, so how many BTC does rpietila own?
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:03:48 PM

Wait, so how many BTC does rpietila own?
3000 BTC he owns.
I still understand why rpietila is buying in, Monero is a great privacy coin no doubt. Unlike centralized masternodes, Monero is fundamentally different from BTC. It's based on CryptoNote.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:08:19 PM

I think Rpietila really believes in Monero and isn't trying to manipulate the market,
maybe he's only too much excited about it.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:22:12 PM

I think Rpietila really believes in Monero and isn't trying to manipulate the market,

wow LOL

3000 BTC = $1,816,620 USD

so uhhhhhhhhhh

are you REALLY that dumb ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:23:06 PM

lol monero, so overhyped
Skinnkavaj

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:28:01 PM

wow LOL

3000 BTC = $1,816,620 USD

so uhhhhhhhhhh

are you REALLY that dumb ?
It is true.
See:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=321265.0

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:48:44 PM

wow that is a LOT of god damn bag holding then holy shit !  Shocked

FUD first & ask questions later™
drawingthemoon

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:08:24 PM

Shhhh after a long time we have a Litecoin like PnD and people will not let it be  Roll Eyes

In any case, I think the right CN coin to pump is Boolberry.  Cool

Am I spamming? Report me!
Skinnkavaj

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:11:54 PM

Shhhh after a long time we have a Litecoin like PnD and people will not let it be  Roll Eyes

Boolberry is such a bad name marketingwise Monero is much better.

atoni

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:17:06 PM

I think DuckNote is best one, it applies to high finance.
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:24:40 PM

Shhhh after a long time we have a Litecoin like PnD and people will not let it be  Roll Eyes

In any case, I think the right CN coin to pump is Boolberry.  Cool

boolberry also has a 100k+ coin instamine.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:31:34 PM

Names can be changed, I'd worry more about development.
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:45:13 PM

Opinion

first time i've heard that one, please enlighten me.
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:48:56 PM

Opinion

first time i've heard that one, please enlighten me.

Multiply the # of days that guy was mining with his private gpu miner making 5-7k boolberry per day, then multiply again during the pump when he made 1-2k boolberry per day, then multiply again after the dump, where the diff has dropped, and hes now making back 4-5k boolberry per day. Over 100k instamine for boolberry.
atoni

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:54:23 PM

Darkota would be a good name for annon coin. You should make your own coin, if its truly annon noone will know if you instamined it or not Smiley And there seem to be serious shortage of annon coins so it will probably be a success too
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:04:44 PM

Monero has a high rate of emission right now, so yes the price will be erratic as people buy in substantial amounts!

As more people begin to hold XMR the price will stabilize much higher.

I forget where I read this but I speculate rpietila actually has around 10,000 BTC not 3000.  Therefore he does not need to "dump" XMR ever, he is buying because the coin has great properties and potential. Also it would be foolish for anyone to not hedge your BTC fortune in a promising new cryptocurrency in the probable event that Bitcoin is superseded in the future.

Call me a Monero shill if you want, but I've placed my bets accordingly and I am prepared to be a bagholder - Monero is exciting and Bitcoin becomes more regulated by the day. I'm in Monero because I like the dev team and the community is focused on issues that feel more like the early days of Bitcoin to me...let's change the world!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: