Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pure Gold Physical Bitcoins Minted in China  (Read 1168 times)
keanbosch (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:02:59 PM

http://www.ahametals.com/pure-gold-physical-bitcoins-minted-china/

The idea of backing Bitcoin with a physical commodity is nothing new. In May, 2014 Mina Financial, a Toronto-based financial services innovator announced the creation of “Minacoin,” a gold backed cryptocurrency that would, like Bitcoin, create 21 million coins that are backed by two 400-ounce bars of gold worth US$1,050,000 (£618,000). Late last year the people of the Island of Alderney in the Channel Islands flirted with the idea of physical Bitcoin to try and reverse dependency on the British Crown and Pound Sterling, making itself a global hub for digital currencies. And just recently, US gold merchant Anthem Vault released its own “gold-backed” coin.

“It’s money 2.0, a huge huge huge deal.”
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3234

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:53:42 PM

ahametals.com leeches off of other sites by reposting their articles. It would be better if you posted links to the original articles rather than to your site so that the original site gets the traffic.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
toekingsize

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:56:00 PM

ahametals.com leeches off of other sites by reposting their articles. It would be better if you posted links to the original articles rather than to your site so that the original site gets the traffic.

is good.
keanbosch (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:00:29 PM

Oh! I didn't see that.. I am actually subscribe to their RSS and sending me some stuffs about bitcoins.. and sharing it ..
Not my site though..

“It’s money 2.0, a huge huge huge deal.”
CharHill

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:53:57 PM

http://www.ahametals.com/pure-gold-physical-bitcoins-minted-china/

The idea of backing Bitcoin with a physical commodity is nothing new. In May, 2014 Mina Financial, a Toronto-based financial services innovator announced the creation of “Minacoin,” a gold backed cryptocurrency that would, like Bitcoin, create 21 million coins that are backed by two 400-ounce bars of gold worth US$1,050,000 (£618,000). Late last year the people of the Island of Alderney in the Channel Islands flirted with the idea of physical Bitcoin to try and reverse dependency on the British Crown and Pound Sterling, making itself a global hub for digital currencies. And just recently, US gold merchant Anthem Vault released its own “gold-backed” coin.

I'm thinking, that i read about that. And i can to say, that physical coins is killed the idea of cryptocurrency at all (don't if it only to be like souvenir), imo.
shockinglyugly

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:03:56 PM

It is really annoying when you are searching for news and find a site that takes you to smother site that takes you to another site to be able to read the article. This really almost is plagiarism.
btmtb

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:10:00 PM

It is really annoying when you are searching for news and find a site that takes you to smother site that takes you to another site to be able to read the article. This really almost is plagiarism.

Have a look at Keanbosch's post history. Until very recently everyone of his posts was just an ahametal link. He's only started posting occasional brief comments that AREN'T links to ahametal rewrites when people starting asking him if he was shill for them or what his relationship with them was. No accusations, but I'd ask the same question now, perhaps we'll get an answer eh keanbosch? It's fine if that's the case, but you should be transparent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: