Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indacoin - buy bitcoins & litecoins with a credit card from all over the world  (Read 16466 times)
cocoT

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:34:03 AM

I am having problems withdrawing from Indacoin and support has not been helpful in letting me know what the problem is and why I cant withdraw the bitcoins that I bought there. I used money transferred from payza, bought the bitcoins and for more than a week I have been trying to withdraw the money. Letters to support have not been very responsive only requests for screenshots of my withdrawal page, then nothing. I need to know what is happening.
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:25:13 AM

Its is good to buy Bitcoins now around this time. The value is a bit stable and that is quite good. But you will never know what will happen later in the future.
But everyone think that it will rise and I think that will happen indeed, but you dont know when it will start.
cocoT

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:57:35 PM

I got this message from Inda[Suspicious link removed]d day!

Indacoin support left a message for you:

You can use btc-e codes. We are waiting for reserves now

I googled ecodes and they seem to be like a gift card, (that was the example given).
Can anyone tell me how to get this ecode and how to get it to my bitcoin wallet? so that I will know what to do when they eventually get some money?
BTC
aanyuii

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:43:05 PM

they no pay anymore sir
cocoT

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:13:28 AM

Are you saying that Indacoin are not paying anyone?
aanyuii

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:24:01 PM

Are you saying that Indacoin are not paying anyone?

yes, hard to withdraw your money, if you luck u can do, just if you luck.
cocoT

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:03:42 PM

they say that they have sent me the money but there is nothing in my wallet. They are not honest.
Indacoin (OP)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 01:25:38 PM

they say that they have sent me the money but there is nothing in my wallet. They are not honest.

Dear client, could you please send us your email via pm and we ll address your issue asap. We would like to emphasize that Indacoin is a platform that lets you buy bitcoins with a credit/debit card and Payza. And if your card is verified, the transactions should be almost instant
cocoT

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:26:40 PM

I used payza and it was not almost instant after the 5 days that it took to get from payza.  I got my money less $48 something, fine, you took your fees. What I had issue with was the poor support. I got one sentence replies and no response for days after I did what was requested. Your support is not good enough if you are going to market yourself as a good company to use. I would not go back to Indacoin if you paid me.
aanyuii

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:59:18 AM

poor support indacoin quote "btc-e we'll be available on monday, payza unfortunately we didn't have this information yet".
aanyuii

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:13:53 AM

i say "why no funds? where is people money where is buy my bitcoins?"

your support ignore me, why dont tell me what happens?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:15:01 AM

Could you guys sell prepaid virtual bitcoin cards?
or where to buy such a thing?

🖤😏
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:57:02 PM

For prepaid virtual bitcoin cards you can try here :

https://prepaidbitco.in

You can buy with Paypal, but I don't really recommend them as their prices and fees are really high.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:02:16 PM

For prepaid virtual bitcoin cards you can try here :

https://prepaidbitco.in

You can buy with Paypal, but I don't really recommend them as their prices and fees are really high.
For bitcoin virtual I always depend on bit-x service only. They offer different validity virtual cards to choose from. I guess almost all bitcoin debit card providers also provide bitcoin virtual debit card instantly. But usually we face higher fees across all debit card providers.

cocoT

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:50:45 AM

i say "why no funds? where is people money where is buy my bitcoins?"

your support ignore me, why dont tell me what happens?

I had the same problem with them. They take ages to respond and when they do its a one sentence instruction and then nothing for days again. People should Know that they are not a good company to do business with at all.
roni80

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:40:57 PM

poor support indacoin quote "btc-e we'll be available on monday, payza unfortunately we didn't have this information yet".
[/quoteadd me on icq cant send you more message here limit of 5 pm per hour icq is 690847463
Indacoin (OP)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:48:22 AM

Dear customers, we would like to specify that this topic is related to instant purchase of bitcoins using https://indacoin.com/change service.
If you need to buy bitcoins within 10-15 minutes, this is a perfect place. After you pass initial verification (entering codes from your online card statement and mobile phone) all the transaction will go through instantly.

If you face any troubles with verification or smth else during the bitcoin purchase process on https://indacoin.com/change, we'll be happy to help here.
But if you are using Indacoin trading platform, its completely different service. Thanks for understanding
shirokuma

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:24:53 PM

TradingPlatform > FundingOptions > Withdrawal > Money > Currency pulldown menu
This pulldown menu is empty. It mean I can't select withdraw option.
Why?
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:34:45 AM

Isn't it much much easier if you can only ask like verification documents like all others do, ID card, both ends, SMS verification its OK too and a proof of address that can even be shown on internet bill. There are some of us who live with the parents still so the internet bill is the only proof of address in our name. Regarding the 4 last digit code from the bank transactions, its a lot of trouble going to the bank and get it, besides it needs 3 days to be generated at least where I am located. Its really easy to buy bitoin with CC or DC so I am looking forward that you change your way of verification if possible.
aanyuii

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:12:36 AM

indacoin scam scam scam scam my withdraw request not they process, its already 2 weeks ago
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: