Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indacoin - buy bitcoins & litecoins with a credit card from all over the world  (Read 16466 times)
supernocturnal

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:09:31 AM

dear indacoin,

it is true that withdrawal to payza get 21 days too to proceed?

since ive got queue right now
Hieron

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:30:25 AM

Indacoin stole my money now I have to make a change back on Visa to get my 100 dollars back.
DO NOT TRUST INDACOIN!!!!!!!
Hieron

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:39:21 AM

indacoin scam scam scam scam my withdraw request not they process, its already 2 weeks ago

pm us please your email. At the current moment we don't have any queues to withdraw btc-e codes via trading platform. As for bitcoins, all the withdrawals have been taken no more than 20-30 minutes

Where is the $100 dollars worth of Bitcoins I bought on April 15? Now I gotta call Visa and do a charge back since I received NOTHING from your company. Sooner or later Visa is going to permanently black list Indacoin for repeated stealing money from people.
Indacoin (OP)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 06:13:44 PM

indacoin scam scam scam scam my withdraw request not they process, its already 2 weeks ago

pm us please your email. At the current moment we don't have any queues to withdraw btc-e codes via trading platform. As for bitcoins, all the withdrawals have been taken no more than 20-30 minutes

Where is the $100 dollars worth of Bitcoins I bought on April 15? Now I gotta call Visa and do a charge back since I received NOTHING from your company. Sooner or later Visa is going to permanently black list Indacoin for repeated stealing money from people.

If you haven't passed verification, the payment will be refunded
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:16:40 AM

I can't say that my first experience with this site is very positive at all.

I deposited just $22 or so in payza funds into the Indacoin site about 2-3 weeks ago, waited for 3 days which they promised on their site would be the maximum amount of time that it would take for a payza deposit to be credit.

Although the support was very fast, they told me after around 10 days that i needed to contact payza directly and refund the transaction myself, because of a "technical difficulty". The transaction was showing as completed at my end. I contacted payza and they told me that you cannot reverse a transaction against an exchanger, i told them that and they told me to "contact them again, we can do nothing in this case" or something like that.

It's not even a big amount involved so i'm not sure why they would bother wasting time with me and not just refunding me straightaway... Either way very unprofessional and an unnecessary long wait that could be avoided. And also, when they refunded me they didn't even include the payza fees Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: