Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DevScrow | Complimentary and Trusted Escrow Service since 2014👥  (Read 46325 times)
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:59:16 PM

Devthedev provided an outstanding escrow service for Volatility coin ICO investors, i would choose him again if needed.  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776463.0
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:03:48 PM

Devthedev provided an outstanding escrow service for Volatility coin ICO investors, i would choose him again if needed.  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776463.0
Agreed, best goddamn escrow this side of the interwebs. 10/10 would reccomend.

devthedev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:05:57 PM

The VolatilityCoin ICO (VLT) was a success! 48.0366BTC has been released to the developer.

Follow Devscrow on Twitter today! @devscrow

I'm releasing the ICO investments to the developer. POD was verified by Coinssource, VLT was distributed to the investors and the wallets are stable.

Total invested: 50.0366BTC

Escrow release breakdown

50.0366*.031 = 1.551 (3.1% fee)
The developer has graciously given me a 0.449 tip on top of this fee to make it an even 2BTC

50.0366 - 2.00

Total Bitcoin released to the developer: 48.0366BTC
Escrow Release Address: 13D997HPKDtkP8qDGwoCr8fM6QkfZzXLXt
TX Hash: 7baad9642f15383591ff7a752b2af584e2fe6773f465bd728a7402f50f640887

InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:39:33 PM

3rd time dealing with Devscrow and it was as easy as my 1st time. Would recommend!  Smiley
theblacklist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:47:45 PM

Recommend to everyone to use this guy as an escrow. He is legit and kindness ! Good luck with escrow service buddy !
skylys

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:28:23 PM

great,and awesome
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:32:44 PM

Hi,

I pm'd you please check.

trynmpo

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:47:29 PM

Thanks for your Escrow service Quick & reliable !!
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:51:03 AM

Hey everyone!

Starting tomorrow morning I'll only be providing escrow services for ICO's and standard trades >= 2BTC
*Users I've provided escrow for in the past can use Devscrow for trades of any value.

Any users needing an escrow provider for trades valued at less than 2BTC will be asked to contact monbux.

I appreciate your continued support and I look forward to providing escrow for your ICO in the future!

Thanks

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:30:51 PM

Hey everyone!

Starting tomorrow morning I'll only be providing escrow services for ICO's and standard trades >= 2BTC
*Users I've provided escrow for in the past can use Devscrow for trades of any value.

Any users needing an escrow provider for trades valued at less than 2BTC will be asked to contact monbux.

I appreciate your continued support and I look forward to providing escrow for your ICO in the future!

Thanks

I guess you've become too high-caliber for us peasants dealing in mBTC
It's been awesome watching your reputation as an escrow grow over the years months mere twelve weeks.
This escrow service has been a booming success so far, hope to see it reach new heights Smiley

P.S. I've not really done any trades >10$ worth using an escrow for in the last few months. Will you still escrow for me if I need it ?

Looking forward to seeing this service branded on every new altcoin Cheesy
Jambola2

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:26:53 PM

Hey everyone!

Thanks

I guess you've become too high-caliber for us peasants dealing in mBTC
It's been awesome watching your reputation as an escrow grow over the years months mere twelve weeks.
This escrow service has been a booming success so far, hope to see it reach new heights Smiley

P.S. I've not really done any trades >10$ worth using an escrow for in the last few months. Will you still escrow for me if I need it ?

Looking forward to seeing this service branded on every new altcoin Cheesy
Jambola2

Yes, you're a friend and I've transacted with you in the past. Thanks for the support!

BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:08:09 PM

Just a vouch from 'ol BiPolarBob...

I've done a few transactions with devthedev on this forum and Freenode IRC.  Not only is he trustworthy and professional, but he's a darn nice guy.  The last transaction was for a $500 item and it went perfectly.  I wish everyone was as great to deal with.

Great job devthedev, keep it up! Smiley

BPB.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:59:01 PM

hey Cheesy dev long time customer here haha i am making a transaction with crowetic for 4 antminer s1 blades @ 65$/BTC please PM me and him with an address to send his escrow BTC to so i can send the package thank you for your time Cheesy tip incoming as well so send me an address where i can tip you  Grin Grin Grin
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:49:45 PM

What is "Biometric Secured"?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:00:50 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometrics

In simple definition, basically multiple people each have a bit control over the funds, " Biometrics authentication (or realistic authentication) is used in computer science as a form of identification and access control."
I’ve chosen some friends and trusted members of the community to sign off on transactions.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:03:48 PM

In simple definition, basically multiple people each have a bit control over the funds, " Biometrics authentication (or realistic authentication) is used in computer science as a form of identification and access control."
I’ve chosen some friends and trusted members of the community to sign off on transactions.

From the Wikipedia article you quoted:

"Biometric identifiers are the distinctive, measurable characteristics used to label and describe individuals. Biometric identifiers are often categorized as physiological versus behavioral characteristics. Physiological characteristics are related to the shape of the body. Examples include, but are not limited to fingerprint, palm veins, face recognition, DNA, palm print, hand geometry, iris recognition, retina and odour/scent. Behavioral characteristics are related to the pattern of behavior of a person, including but not limited to typing rhythm, gait, and voice."

According to the above, an example of biometric security would be using a fingerprint instead of a password as a form of security.

From the description you quoted, I don't see any mention of devthedev's physiological or behavioral characteristics being used to secure client funds.

"Biometric secured" is not the right term to describe his escrow service.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:12:42 PM

From the Wikipedia article you quoted:

"Biometric identifiers are the distinctive, measurable characteristics used to label and describe individuals. Biometric identifiers are often categorized as physiological versus behavioral characteristics. Physiological characteristics are related to the shape of the body. Examples include, but are not limited to fingerprint, palm veins, face recognition, DNA, palm print, hand geometry, iris recognition, retina and odour/scent. Behavioral characteristics are related to the pattern of behavior of a person, including but not limited to typing rhythm, gait, and voice."

According to the above, an example of biometric security would be using a fingerprint instead of a password as a form of security.

From the description you quoted, I don't see any mention of devthedev's physiological or behavioral characteristics being used to secure client funds.

oops, I guess I read it wrong then.  devthedev states that he does have a finger print scanner.

@devthedev Nice to see that u have started an escrow service and got covered in bitcoinist. Would u mind to tell me what do u mean by Biometric Secured Escrow ? Is there any Biometric ID involved ?

Thanks, I have a Verifi P2000 fingerprint reader for my computer and I use Touch ID on a dedicated iPhone. All I need now is a device that scans my eye for entrance Tongue Thanks for the inquiry!

I kinda want to actually see this fingerprint scanner though Cheesy
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:32:26 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 03:08:14 AM by devthedev

What do you think would be a better term to describe it based on the current storage methods?

At the moment I mainly use a Trezor and lock it in a safe for most standard transactions and all ICO transactions.
For standard trades, if I'm out and about I use Breadwallet. (Secured by Touch ID)

Thanks.

fullhouse

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:30:07 AM

i sell my sr account use devthedev's escrow

very quickly done, he is  trusted

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:31:13 AM

Devthedev handled escrow for a standard transaction for me today, and as always was extremely professional and prompt.

I would (and probably will) use again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: