Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:03:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone of my friends says the same: "How do I get Bitcoins?"  (Read 3897 times)
Damnyo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:10:17 PM

1 Litecoin free for doing what? not sure if i want to click  Roll Eyes
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:39:55 PM

I think it's when you make a purchase over a certain point.

I'm not clicking that, however. I can't trust it.

Plus it's a tiny-url (http://tinyurl.com/p6weqml <-- DO NOT CLICK) so you can't even tell if it's legit.
Peter882

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:06:44 PM

I didn't click the link as well, but from google search I believe it is referring to the ANX exchange's promotion http://litecoin.anxpro.com/.

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:54:05 PM

Everyone of them say "why do I want to work for Bitcoins? I would rather get paid in dollars" or they don't care to buy Bitcoins.
Faucets are a joke.
 Cry

you can bitcoin with many ways, there are sometimes give you for free by clicking the adevertisement, sometimes you must play a game, etc

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:28:40 AM

Everyone of them say "why do I want to work for Bitcoins? I would rather get paid in dollars" or they don't care to buy Bitcoins.
Faucets are a joke.
 Cry

you can bitcoin with many ways, there are sometimes give you for free by clicking the adevertisement, sometimes you must play a game, etc

Although if they expect a sizeable amount, they are in for a huge disappointment. Smiley
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:35:42 AM

If you and or your friends have internet access and would like to make some posts for me on other forums, I will give you guys Bitcoins for your service. It's free in the sense that you don't need to put any money into it to get bitcoins, but not-so-free in that you need to provide a relatively easy-to-do service for me. PM me if you're interested.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
oceans

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:26:14 PM

If you want to get bitcoins fairly easily and at no cost to you but time then offer services you know you can fulfil. There are a lot of people out there who are willing to pay your for your services and if you state you wish to be paid in bitcoin there will be people willing to do that.
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:27:34 AM

Faucets are a joke.
 Cry

These kinds of giveaways are generally more or less the same as trying to use a faucet. If you do not want to buy BTC on an exchange, and you have nothing that you can sell (goods/services) for BTC, then the best way to earn a little BTC is via a signature campaign.

DoraTheBTCexplorer

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:49:41 AM

no one wants to work for bitcoin, and no one wants to work for fiat, then risk this money with bitcoin. thats the problem.
DoraTheBTCexplorer

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:56:37 AM

I didn't click the link as well, but from google search I believe it is referring to the ANX exchange's promotion http://litecoin.anxpro.com/.

thanks, will look into it even tho litecoin is pretty much dying atm
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:02:26 AM

Uh  I got over $5 online begging... Then spread that out over Bittrex and Seals with Clubs and you can get more! You just need to know the right sites and the right people to beg from. I think my account on that site is going to get banned for this... but worth the BTC!

(P.S. If you want to know the site so you can beg, I will sell the information for 0.003 BTC!)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 12:07:07 PM

Now it is hard to earn BTC. Anyway you can get some but it isn't much profitable. You can earn from faucets, referral campaigns, signature campaigns, trading and from mining. If you can invest some money, then buy miner(s) and mine some BTC (atleast 180 GHs) . Try buying S3, currently it is the best miner.

Uh  I got over $5 online begging... Then spread that out over Bittrex and Seals with Clubs and you can get more! You just need to know the right sites and the right people to beg from. I think my account on that site is going to get banned for this... but worth the BTC!

(P.S. If you want to know the site so you can beg, I will sell the information for 0.003 BTC!)

Hello, my friend! He is a newbie and he want to get some BTC. That is why he is asking! You want to sell a url to him? Roll Eyes Huh

Kindly,
      MZ

BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:09:39 PM

faucetfm.com 400 satoshi every 10mins of listening to radio + get entered into the weekly jackpot.
DoraTheBTCexplorer

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:40:36 PM

But who is going to spend bitcoin in actual goods if its such a pain in the ass to get some
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 01:04:32 PM

But who is going to spend bitcoin in actual goods if its such a pain in the ass to get some

Everybody do... It isn't much hard. Like fiat currency, you will have to work to get BTC.
Kindly,
     MZ

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:39:18 PM

Faucets are a joke.
 Cry

You can also play the game included in the Huntercoin wallet and earn btc by selling the HUC gathered.
Or you can join the Let'sTalkBitcoin forum and earn LTB coins by posting and listening to podcasts.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:49:43 PM

Now it is hard to earn BTC. Anyway you can get some but it isn't much profitable. You can earn from faucets, referral campaigns, signature campaigns, trading and from mining. If you can invest some money, then buy miner(s) and mine some BTC (atleast 180 GHs) . Try buying S3, currently it is the best miner.

Uh  I got over $5 online begging... Then spread that out over Bittrex and Seals with Clubs and you can get more! You just need to know the right sites and the right people to beg from. I think my account on that site is going to get banned for this... but worth the BTC!

Hello, my friend! He is a newbie and he want to get some BTC. That is why he is asking! You want to sell a url to him? Roll Eyes Huh

Kindly,
      MZ

Alright. Since I am also fairly new to bitcoin and have pity on bitcoin-less people, I will PM you the information. Don't share it with too many people or the guy will stop giving out BTC (cause he'll run out).
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:10:21 PM

Tell them if their willing to take the time to look into Bitcoin they can likely find a way to make some Bitcoin in a fun and interesting way.  If that doesn't get them interested then theirs not much else you don do.  They will regret not getting on board when you told them, that is for sure.
aronnov

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:10:11 AM

Faucets are a joke.
 Cry

search for the trusted faucet, there are some faucets that's trustable

Or you can buy some bitcoin on cloud mining service to get bitcoin

thanks
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:51:58 AM

send them simply to an exchange