Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I paid with BitCoins but I have never received  (Read 1467 times)
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:25:22 PM

use Tor. It is free and you get to keep your bitcoins.
if you paid and it is all working, are you just waiting on answers to your questions, but besides that you are a happy customer ?
Simon8x

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:54:39 PM

use Tor. It is free and you get to keep your bitcoins.
if you paid and it is all working, are you just waiting on answers to your questions, but besides that you are a happy customer ?

It is true that Tor is free, but the list of Tor exit nodes is publicly available and so sites can easily identify or block Tor users (if they want to).

claimore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:36:37 PM

Use escrow next time?
killbill682 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:49:39 PM

What is "escrow"?
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:07:23 PM

What is "escrow"?
Where you trust a 3rd party to hold the funds until the item has been sent and acknowledged by the buyer. If the item is not sent, or it is broken, the money is not paid to the seller, therefore protecting buyers from scams.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
AuroraHF

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:07:30 PM

As we do not own the website, we can't really help you. Have you tried contacting them?

lmao
Simon8x

Activity: 568

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:13:47 PM

As we do not own the website, we can't really help you. Have you tried contacting them?

No worries, OP hasn't received any reply from the site, but he has received the service with a little delay. Smiley

Thank you all for your answers. Although they did not answer to my question (I have contacted them several times before and I have never had an answer), at least they provided the service, that I paid for. Everything is OK now!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: