Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 x Antminer S1 + PSU for sale [Melbourne, Australia]  (Read 1826 times)
brentsbits (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:48:59 PM

Hi guys, as the title says, i have two S1s for sale, they heat up the apartment just a bit too much.

Both have been running rock solid, one is overclocked (has two fans in push/pull setup) the other one is at stock (with the original fan from bitmain).

I also have a Thermaltake 80Plus Gold 800W PSU to go with them as well ($160 new and only a couple months old).

I'd prefer someone local so as I don't have to go through the whole escrow thing (just pay in BTC as you pick them up) but if it's for shipping interstate then escrow is fine, I'm a new user so I wouldn't even suggest anything else.

I'd like to get 0.4 BTC each, if you take both I'll throw in the PSU for another 0.1 BTC for a total of 0.9 BTC. Please note, if you want it shipped, that's at your cost. I'm not selling them including shipping. Not worth it.

Please post your interest in the thread here and then we can work out detail by PM.

Any other information you want to know? Just ask and I'll do my best to answer for you.

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: