Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox One & Xbox 360 Games on Demand.  (Read 985 times)
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 11:03:08 PM

Hello everyone,
I am selling Xbox One & Xbox 360 Games on Demand, these are legitly obtained so no need to worry.

This is how it goes, you tell me which game you want. From there I will see if I have an account with that game. After that if I do, I will tell you a price for that game. You can either accept or decline it. We can talk until we both come up with a deal. Then you send me the bitcoins to my address, after 1 confirmation I will send you the email and password. You log into the account, download the game then sign out and delete the account from your xbox 360 or xbox one. You may not keep this account or steal it or anything. If you do a scam report will be brought up. No exceptions.

We can either use escrow or you pay half of payment then after you start downloading the content you send rest. Or of course you can go first. Your choice.

Any game that is on Games on Demand I can get you, no charge will be brought up except the charge for the game. If you buy more then 2 games you'll get a discount. We accept only bitcoins as a payment.

Again these are legitly obtained so you have nothing to worry about. If you're interested contact me via PM.
Thank you and have a great day,
-ihaveafuckingggun Smiley
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:14:28 AM

You forgot to mention the part where this is fraud of the Xbox Marketplace (against their ToS) and can result in a console ban. A mere flaw in your business model.
akali

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:26:54 AM

are you open to escrow.com? I been meaning to get a xbox
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: