Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling property  (Read 2059 times)
cyberpinoy (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 04:29:18 AM

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:49:42 PM

maybe you find someone in your country too.  Smiley

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:37:57 PM

What would make the deal legally binding between you and the lender?

cyberpinoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 05:26:44 AM

What would make the deal legally binding between you and the lender?

We could have a contract written up, signed and notarized by legal attorneys. I would never do anything like this without some kind of legally binding contract.

cyberpinoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 06:06:02 AM

This property has now been SOLD. This offer and need of lending is no longer needed. We have already used the money made from the sale in exactly what i said it would be used for. We have purchased our first REAL mining machine and may purchase another really soon. I am still doing some tests on the equipment we just received. Thank you to all those who contacted me.

And for this post I didnt want to be an ass while trying to sell the property But now.....HAHA

You are a complete idiot if you honestly think I had not already tried that. If you dont live in the Philuippines, and are not Filipino, please try it sometime and you will certainly see why statements like this are so utterly STUPID.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:40:23 PM

This property has now been SOLD. This offer and need of lending is no longer needed. We have already used the money made from the sale in exactly what i said it would be used for. We have purchased our first REAL mining machine and may purchase another really soon. I am still doing some tests on the equipment we just received. Thank you to all those who contacted me.

And for this post I didnt want to be an ass while trying to sell the property But now.....HAHA

You are a complete idiot if you honestly think I had not already tried that. If you dont live in the Philuippines, and are not Filipino, please try it sometime and you will certainly see why statements like this are so utterly STUPID.

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

If the money was used for exactly what you said it was going to be used for, then why are you and wife still in the Philippines?

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/817474354943338?pnref=story

Leroy Fodor

June 24, 2014

A couple weeks ago, and steadily since then, I posted some stuff about bitcoins, and I have really watched closely as none of my 600++ friends have decided to take advantage of this. At the same time I watch them also complain about not having money or struggling with finances. I went so far as to even build a website to help people along. http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland and in this site you can watch as Me and Katrina are steadily gaining in the world of bitcoins. It is slow, but it is very progressive. If you are wondering about it, if you are curious, or bottom line absolute truth if you really want a chance to make some real money and do very little work, I strongly advise you get on board before it really is to late. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN OR INVITE YOU cause I will ignore you like you have been ignoring these posts

EXACTLY ONE MONTH LATER

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

So, there's Leroy telling his Facebook followers how successful he is with Bitcoin, then exactly one month later comes to this forum crying because he's broke and needs a loan so that his wife can get back to the states before her visa runs out, her being a US citizen now and only had to renew her visa there in the Philippines at worse.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 07:20:21 PM

So that piece of property could not have easily been sold to pay off your debt?  Then it's not collateral, is it?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
cyberpinoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 07:34:03 PM

So that piece of property could not have easily been sold to pay off your debt?  Then it's not collateral, is it?

What debt? We paid  all our properties we had in full we had no loans against them. Anyways the property has been sold so this thread is useless. There is much more involved in all this than just the funds:) Bruno has a lot of gaps in all his trolling, and assumes a whole lot, wrongly assumes i might ad. Smiley

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:06:38 PM

So that piece of property could not have easily been sold to pay off your debt?  Then it's not collateral, is it?

What debt? We paid  all our properties we had in full we had no loans against them. Anyways the property has been sold so this thread is useless. There is much more involved in all this than just the funds:) Bruno has a lot of gaps in all his trolling, and assumes a whole lot, wrongly assumes i might ad. Smiley

How the fuck did I falsely assume anything when I USED YOUR OWN FUCKIN' WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE EVENTS?

You sought a loan so that you and your wife can go back to the US and for her to get her Visa.
Property sold.
No longer needed the loan.
The money was used for exactly what you declared it would be used for.
You're still in the Philippines and wife didn't get her Visa.

Where the fuck did I fail in getting the facts correct?
cyberpinoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 08:31:27 PM

Everywhere cause you don't know the process involved. Its not as simple as, oh yea Ill give these people some cash and woo hoo were on a plane on our way home. Smiley
Like I said you have gaps in your research.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:36:09 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 05:58:53 PM by Gleb Gamow

Everywhere cause you don't know the process involved. Its not as simple as, oh yea Ill give these people some cash and woo hoo were on a plane on our way home. Smiley
Like I said you have gaps in your research.

Jun 29, 2011

Leroy Fodor , Owner at K&L Grafix

We have a great opportunity for anyone who wants it fast. We are selling extremely cheap because in 8 months we made enough money that I can get my wife back to america. We have to sell by april that is why this is all so inexpensive. we are selling our whole estate. EVERYTHING.

Talk about gaps! First, you made enough money in 8 months so that you can get Katrina Fodor, your wife, back to the US. Then, one month shy of three years later, you're on this forum seeking a loan, all the while on other forums on the internet you're bragging about how rich you are.

Exactly where and what gaps did I leave out, Leroy Fodor?

In case you didn't notice, from this point forward, I WILL now include your wife's name along with your own since she's your partner in ALL your ventures as you've kindly declared elsewhere. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that she and her venerable husband are finally getting the attention they've long awaited for, albeit probably not the attention she was expecting, but attention Katrina Fodor should welcome open-arms thanks to your efforts in conning Bitcoiners.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:16:28 AM

Anyone who needs to sell their property to survive shouldn't be investing in mining.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: