Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] My Steam Account  (Read 988 times)
mchavez (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:19:58 AM

I am looking to sell my steam account. Per Steam Gauge, it is valued at just under $2000.00. The reason why I am selling the account is to help fund my digital currency investments. The account is 100% legit, created in 2007 and is not banned in any capacity. Please take a look here: http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=furiousquan

Reasonable offers only. btc/ltc accepted.
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:11:03 AM

I am looking to sell my steam account. Per Steam Gauge, it is valued at just under $2000.00. The reason why I am selling the account is to help fund my digital currency investments. The account is 100% legit, created in 2007 and is not banned in any capacity. Please take a look here: http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=furiousquan

Isn't it against steams rules to sell steam accounts so if they find out the buyer could be potentially banned from using it?

Currently held as collateral by monbux
mchavez (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:52:09 PM

Isn't it against steams rules to sell steam accounts so if they find out the buyer could be potentially banned from using it?

It is against the TOS but not illegal per se. Selling of steam accounts are widespread on the web and there are whole sites dedicated to it. I suppose the danger would come in the form of another person reporting the sale of my account to Steam and then Steam may ban the account.

I would be fine with an exchange of digital currency for my Steam account with the currency being held in escrow for a certain amount of time until the buyer is confident that the account will not be banned after the sale.
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 03:20:12 PM

The max you will get for this is about $20,- if it is proven that it is your own account you can maybe get about $50,- if you are lucky.
mchavez (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:05:17 AM

Right.  Roll Eyes Well, the account is mine and is available if anybody wants it. If not, no big deal.
AuroraHF

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:06:20 PM

Do you have any items in games like CSGO or DOTA 2 that are of value?

lmao
mchavez (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:35:08 PM

No real inventory value, just games.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: