Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Ad Space & Earn 0.01 PROFIT When Your Ad Expires - >Guaranteed Profit<  (Read 3029 times)
karlb187 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 07:17:01 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 04:41:52 AM by karlb187

I am now offering to pay people to put a 468x60 banner on my website!

Here are the details:

Go to: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/advertise and see our offer.

Each ad space costs BTC0.06 and they last for 1 month.

When your ad space expires, you will be paid back BTC0.07 to your bitcoin address!

So in the end you will make BTC0.01 profit each time one of your banner ad spaces expire PLUS any income from your ad hits!

My website has gotten over 2 million hits in July and more to come in the future and most of the traffic is from bitcoin users.  Shocked

You may think... How can you offer a deal like this?

I take all income from the ad sales and use it in my online marketing during the month your ad is running. Then I make more bitcoin than your ad purchase amount and by the time your ad expires, I can send you back 0.07 with ease and still have a profit for myself...It makes this a real win/win for us both. I am honest and think that is sharing enough info...anymore and people will just copy me.

Feel free to post any questions you may have and I will be glad to help.

I also offer Skype Support: karl.moneyinpjs (This is my only Skype username so do not trust others claiming to be me... they will try.)

Bonus Forum Game!
Just Post A Reply With Your Bitcoin Address Here

I Will Pick Random Winners From Time To Time And Send Them Free Bitcoins!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:02:57 AM

What are your profits here? Im asking that because it can be another ponzi scheme but much smarter and with Ad benefit to the costumer.
Anyway, Good luck!!!  Cool

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:44:43 PM

Why would you pay people to put ads on your popular website. This seems like a ponzi/scam. You are giving away money and advertising space for free. What is probably going to happen is he is going to get a couple users, than just run away with the 0.06 each.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 05:41:28 PM

Why would you pay people to put ads on your popular website. This seems like a ponzi/scam. You are giving away money and advertising space for free. What is probably going to happen is he is going to get a couple users, than just run away with the 0.06 each.

I am not running anywhere.  Roll Eyes

This is how it works...

1: you buy an ad space for 0.06 each.

2: I use the ad money in my projects (I make more than 0.01 profit)

3: I then send back 0.07 when your ad expires (1 month)

So in the end you get free ad space on a great site and you make 0.01 profit.

This offer is 100% legit, No scams or tricks.

I am here if you have questions or need help.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 07:02:25 PM

So its a ponzi/loan

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:15:31 PM

So its a ponzi/loan

No! Its investment.  Grin
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:13:15 PM

So its a ponzi/loan

Call it whatever you want but the fact is that the ad space alone is worth the 0.06 bitcoin but you end up getting 0.07 back when it expires. What risk do you have to take? Just give me a chance and you will see this is a real offer.

It's not a ponzi because i don't pay advertisers with other advertisers money...i make money with the revenue and then share some with my advertisers. You can call it an investment but you can earn money 2 ways with this offer...you earn the 0.01 profit when your ads expire AND you can earn more from your banner ad!

still here if you have more questions.

1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:37:00 PM

Smart Ponzi !
Why didn't use adsense? Maybe you will earn much more...

ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:39:01 PM

So its a ponzi/loan

This sounds a lot like a ponzi, it also smells a lot like a ponzi, and it looks like a ponzi. I am not saying that it is a ponzi but.....
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:40:29 PM

So its a ponzi/loan

This sounds a lot like a ponzi, it also smells a lot like a ponzi, and it looks like a ponzi. I am not saying that it is a ponzi but.....

His previous project was able to give 200% ROI.
Please, dont say PONZI in this one.  Maybe this project will give 300%
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:53:15 PM

So its a ponzi/loan

His previous project was able to give 200% ROI.
Please, dont say PONZI in this one.  Maybe this project will give 300%

Yeah and I just paid my first investor back his 200% (took 3 days)

proof here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=705700.msg8026461#msg8026461

So sit on it, I mean really...I am a good guy and you guys just talk trash without knowing me. Your loss...

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:13:02 PM

That's not proof. One so called investor-jr account.

probably its just me....
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:15:19 PM

probably its just me....

I agree, this is less then proof. Even if it wasn't a newbie account, there is nothing to say that the OP isn't using his own funds to pay back the 1st person so he can convince more people to "invest"
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:22:14 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 09:24:42 PM by karlb187

probably its just me....

I agree, this is less then proof. Even if it wasn't a newbie account, there is nothing to say that the OP isn't using his own funds to pay back the 1st person so he can convince more people to "invest"

I see s1lverbox is a scammer with another forum username...

This is from s1lverbox's trust feedback! -

This is another username of the scammer NineLives. Before.

This guy is acting as a deterrent to future customers to my website drawing them away by bad mouthing my name trust and website. I really don't appreciate you slandering my business. Perhaps you will think twice about making accusations you can't cash ?

Don't do advertising business with this guy, or any sort of business for that matter. He is extremely abrasive, and goes out of his way to be an annoyance. He asserted that my traffic was fake even though I showed him plenty of proof, and decided to spread those lies to the forum. Simply because I didn't accept his ridiculous offer of $4 per week.

It's probably because his site gets minimal traffic, and therefore he thinks sites that are doing well must be cheating.

Scammed a newbie, took the bitcoin and payment was never sent Sad

Take a look for yourself - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=152126

So enough of your shit. YOUR word means nothing!

I am an honest guy and have never done anyone wrong!

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:57:59 PM

AND I have other offers on this forum and ALL of them have happy customers.

I offer a marketing membership with all happy members.

and a no deposit poker offer that is real money out of my pocket and I feel I am being scammed there because I'm the nice guy and have been giving the chip to brand new members on this forum even tho I said no newbies in the beginning. I did it in hopes that they will like the poker site and maybe deposit and play more for many years and I would earn a commission over time. This is an investment on my part and is not connected with any of the advertisers money or marketing membership money. I Buy the chips with the referral commissions I earn from many bitcoin paying sites. I like to use a kinda "karma marketing" style but I have been getting beat up pretty bad by you guys so far.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 12:47:56 AM

added skype support for people that want this offer but want to talk first.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 07:14:16 AM

I know you guys have stuff to promote...Why not make money while promoting it!  Grin

grimphantom

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:06:13 AM

iam the guy that made the 200% profit and so what iam a junior member does that mean its not true , no it doesnt .
i have used this guy to invest in latium for me and within the week i have almost made the money back and he is still promoting my stuff for me .
so if you dont want to make money with this guy thats up to you , if you do i can 100 percent say you have made a good choice .
i just dont understand why if you dont want the offer why take the time to post that you think hes a cheat < hes not and your a fool for thinking he is >
why is it now that anyone trying to do some business on the internet is immediately called a scammer and a cheat , whats up with you people get a life .

now i suppose iam in for some abuse for speaking up  Grin . like i care what you think
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:01:22 AM

iam the guy that made the 200% profit and so what iam a junior member does that mean its not true , no it doesnt .
i have used this guy to invest in latium for me and within the week i have almost made the money back and he is still promoting my stuff for me .
so if you dont want to make money with this guy thats up to you , if you do i can 100 percent say you have made a good choice .
i just dont understand why if you dont want the offer why take the time to post that you think hes a cheat < hes not and your a fool for thinking he is >
why is it now that anyone trying to do some business on the internet is immediately called a scammer and a cheat , whats up with you people get a life .

now i suppose iam in for some abuse for speaking up  Grin . like i care what you think

Offers like this are called scams because 99% of these are actual scams.
There is the possibility that you tell the truth. But mostly people run with the coins and nobody can track them down.

Most people post their opinions because there might be newbes who fall for scams.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████