Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:42:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Ad Space & Earn 0.01 PROFIT When Your Ad Expires - >Guaranteed Profit<  (Read 3038 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:29:25 PM

From now on, all those that talk bad about me is now and forever blocked from joining any of my offers.
 So think before you speak or you might lose out on this opportunity.

Ohh, no!
Please mister, dont block me from investing my btc in your so called business which guarantee of return.

I really think this is great chance to make more BTC.
One question? Why you so generous and trying to make us rich?
Why not use your own funds to make yourself rich?
Ohh, your wallet is empty like it was at begining, maybe that's why.
karlb187 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 05:31:21 PM

From now on, all those that talk bad about me is now and forever blocked from joining any of my offers.
 So think before you speak or you might lose out on this opportunity.

Ohh, no!
Please mister, dont block me from investing my btc in your so called business which guarantee of return.

I really think this is great chance to make more BTC.
One question? Why you so generous and trying to make us rich?
Why not use your own funds to make yourself rich?
Ohh, your wallet is empty like it was at begining, maybe that's why.

why is my wallet low on funds right now? Like I said...I use the money to make more money. A real scammer would take peoples money and just build it up and run...I use the money for my marketing and I get more in return!

Why not just do this for myself?  I could just keep doing this with my own bitcoin and it will make me money but with advertisers "investors", I can do my marketing on a bigger scale thus making more money faster.

and BTW, Yes you "s1lverbox" are banned from my offers.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:52:59 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 06:59:35 PM by s1lverbox

and BTW, Yes you "s1lverbox" are banned from my offers.

Ohh no! Im screwed.
I wont be able to loose any BTC. Ohh wait, i can load them on to paper wallet and drop down the drain. Is the same.

Good job with your trust feedback. Very mature. I left you as well nice feedback, and on default feedback you have nice red stains below your nick.
 Now you probably thinking what im talking about.

Search and look how trust works.

Good luck and by calling someone a DICK AND TROLL WITH NO JUSTIFICATIONS is just stupid.

But as i said good luck.
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 02:26:29 AM

Good luck and by calling someone a DICK AND TROLL WITH NO JUSTIFICATIONS is just stupid.

But as i said good luck.

You started it by posting feedback without ever dealing with me. not cool.

Update: my site has had over 2.2 million hits in July!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 02:54:13 AM

Just updated the OP with traffic stats of my site.  Wink

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:20:31 AM

Also you can post the stats of result of ad space you are selling if you are tracking it , just having traffic doesn't mean ad spaces are doin well. there are so many traffic exchanges out there you can get thousands of hits from there if you want, but that's not called valuable traffic.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:40:36 AM

Also you can post the stats of result of ad space you are selling if you are tracking it , just having traffic doesn't mean ad spaces are doin well. there are so many traffic exchanges out there you can get thousands of hits from there if you want, but that's not called valuable traffic.

Simple and easy to check this is:

Post stats of time people spends on your site.
Your visits are inconsistent, this means that u might use traffic exchanges which traffic is crap and not worth a lot.

Show brake down of traffic and how long they spends on site.

I bet OP will avoid that.
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 05:42:06 PM

Just updated the OP with traffic stats of my site.  Wink

Your visits are inconsistent, this means that u might use traffic exchanges which traffic is crap and not worth a lot.

I won't avoid it and I will post a pic of that later (i am on my phone now)

I do not use exchanges. I know how to get targeted traffic (bitcoin users)  Cool

Also my site has over 500 members and growing daily.

more stats coming later today  Wink

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:42:32 PM

here is my visits stats: (July stats)

Note: that allot of the 0-30 second visits are from me checking the site multiple times daily.

Also here is the list of browsers viewing my site (July Stats)

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:00:36 PM

here is my visits stats: (July stats)

Note: that allot of the 0-30 second visits are from me checking the site multiple times daily.

Also here is the list of browsers viewing my site (July Stats)

More than 82% of visitors spend less then 2min before jumping to some other website, I'm sure these are from some traffic exchanges or PTC's , and I don't understand why someone will spend more time on your site its badly designed , the header floats in air, + the content is dull, I don't know how many members are registered with you , but I'm quite skeptical about the number of active members being on higher side.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:05:53 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 07:24:49 PM by karlb187

BTW, s1lverbox... Your site has an alexa rank in the 2 millions!... so I would not talk too much about my site.

(my site is 800K and getting better by the day!)

And I see s1lverbox is a scammer with another forum username...

This is from s1lverbox's trust feedback! -

This is another username of the scammer NineLives. Before.

This guy is acting as a deterrent to future customers to my website drawing them away by bad mouthing my name trust and website. I really don't appreciate you slandering my business. Perhaps you will think twice about making accusations you can't cash ?

Don't do advertising business with this guy, or any sort of business for that matter. He is extremely abrasive, and goes out of his way to be an annoyance. He asserted that my traffic was fake even though I showed him plenty of proof, and decided to spread those lies to the forum. Simply because I didn't accept his ridiculous offer of $4 per week.

It's probably because his site gets minimal traffic, and therefore he thinks sites that are doing well must be cheating.

Scammed a newbie, took the bitcoin and payment was never sent Sad

Take a look for yourself - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=152126

So enough of your shit. YOUR word means nothing!

I am an honest guy and have never done anyone wrong!

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:03:17 AM

BTW, s1lverbox... Your site has an alexa rank in the 2 millions!... so I would not talk too much about my site.

(my site is 800K and getting better by the day!)

And I see s1lverbox is a scammer with another forum username...

This is from s1lverbox's trust feedback! -

This is another username of the scammer NineLives. Before.

This guy is acting as a deterrent to future customers to my website drawing them away by bad mouthing my name trust and website. I really don't appreciate you slandering my business. Perhaps you will think twice about making accusations you can't cash ?

Don't do advertising business with this guy, or any sort of business for that matter. He is extremely abrasive, and goes out of his way to be an annoyance. He asserted that my traffic was fake even though I showed him plenty of proof, and decided to spread those lies to the forum. Simply because I didn't accept his ridiculous offer of $4 per week.

It's probably because his site gets minimal traffic, and therefore he thinks sites that are doing well must be cheating.

Scammed a newbie, took the bitcoin and payment was never sent Sad

Take a look for yourself - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=152126

So enough of your shit. YOUR word means nothing!

I am an honest guy and have never done anyone wrong!

As expected your site is nothing more than just driven by fake traffic from exchanges.  75% OF TRAFFIC IS BELOW 30 seconds on site.
my site? I don't advertise my site here I dint even ask to have a look or trying to get visitors by faking stats.

my feedback trust is much way higher than yours.

and to complete that, can you mister businessman filter revenge feedback? can you track down who left it and why?

I exposed one ashole called Thurlicane or something like that doing exactly what you doing now.  so his feedback means nothing. I will crash you and this silly attempt to discredit my person by posting feedback from well known scammers.

people have eyes.
They can read and as I said I'm not here to ask for btc.

You are and those silly attempt of scamming people will be exposed as we did now and you will get nothing.
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:17:31 AM

As expected your site is nothing more than just driven by fake traffic from exchanges.  75% OF TRAFFIC IS BELOW 30 seconds on site.
my site? I don't advertise my site here I dint even ask to have a look or trying to get visitors by faking stats.

and to complete that, can you mister businessman filter revenge feedback? can you track down who left it and why?

I exposed one ashole called Thurlicane or something like that doing exactly what you doing now.  so his feedback means nothing. I will crash you and this silly attempt to discredit my person by posting feedback from well known scammers.

people have eyes.

You are and those silly attempt of scamming people will be exposed as we did now and you will get nothing.

If you just wanne expose his attempt to scam people, why do you put that much work in it?

You are only giving him free bumps the hole day  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:40:09 AM

people have eyes.

If you just wanne expose his attempt to scam people, why do you put that much work in it?

you actually right. But sometimes you have to work hard to prove your words.  But for now im done and i got what should be in the thread  to expose sucker and his silly attempt to get someone btc.
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 05:31:31 PM

people have eyes.

you actually right. But sometimes you have to work hard to prove your words.  But for now im done and i got what should be in the thread  to expose sucker and his silly attempt to get someone btc.

you know nothing...you NEVER did any deals with me. So how can you say this stuff?

Your word means nothing on this forum.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 11:26:40 PM

"I don't advertise my site here"

Bull, Whats that huge link in your signature?

Now who's lying?

My stats are real and come from all over the net by people looking to make money online (real and bitcoin).

It has been bitcoin related for only a little more than a month and it is taking the bitcoin community by storm and growing fast every day. Don't hate because your site has never done this  Cheesy

For anyone else, I am here if you have questions or need help.  Wink

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:43:07 AM

Just started a new forum game...free bitcoins!  Grin

Bonus Forum Game!
Just Post A Reply With Your Bitcoin Address Here

I Will Pick Random Winners From Time To Time And Send Them Free Bitcoins!

B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:44:42 AM

1B4RF3h4nnj2yTAnc2e8hAkaieb65LAzBF

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
grimphantom

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:30:29 AM

1C5qSRfK6pqbotPKn1Hm8ZMoeGKxgky9Rw
heres mine , you can send me as much btc as you like , all welcome Grin
amit123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:57:38 AM

1ERMtDSbMiEJkvfC8ttc11DWXbBKt6DZwd
Thanks.

(BTC          CRYPTOMINE          BTC)  High Energy Efficiency        Innovative Technical Architecture      SIGN UP NOW!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PROFITABLE CLOUD MINING   Libertarian Business Model  Mine BITCOIN or ALTCOIN              VISIT OUR THREAD!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: