Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:08:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON  (Read 71141 times)
Jayson6969

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:40:38 PM

What I would love to know is dev's connection to evan and the DRK crew.

What you should know is to mine the coin or gtfo and mine another scam coin, all these coins are scams learn to deal with it. Its a gamble when mining some will be profitable some won't recognize.
Harwood

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:28:11 AM

Another huge dump on Polo this one is definitly a scam...
The fact that there's some FUD around might made people dump their coins, after someone dumped a big amount.

It doesn't mean it's a scam, after all.

Some guy said he checked the source and it's clean, without any hidden blocks.

I'll stick to that.

same here... and multipools are mining the coin as well... instant dumping for btc of course Roll Eyes
Correct, forgot to mention multipools.

IPOMiner especially
. They've got crazy hashes. They have to pay the people who mine.

IPOMiner isn't a multipool... they don't convert to BTC...
They're hammering the coin. So, people are getting shares. Those people are selling their shares for profits.

They've got like 42GH/s.

IPOMiner is a multipool because it is a pool that switches between coins based on profitability. I mine on IPOMiner and I do it for profit.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:44:45 AM

question from a noob on this coin to others who've been more closely following it:
could anyone summarise what's special about it?

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
have the devs delivered on their promises?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out?
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:05:30 AM

The fact that there's some FUD around might made people dump their coins, after someone dumped a big amount.

I'll stick to that.

same here... and multipools are mining the coin as well... instant dumping for btc of course Roll Eyes

IPOMiner especially

They're hammering the coin. So, people are getting shares. Those people are selling their shares for profits.

They've got like 42GH/s.

IPOminer is not different than an other pool like suprnova or dedicated... miners can dump or hold as they want...
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:12:38 AM

I'll stick to that.

IPOMiner especially

They've got like 42GH/s.

IPOMiner is a multipool because it is a pool that switches between coins based on profitability. I mine on IPOMiner and I do it for profit.

Multipools are far over rated, and generally not as profitable. It is best to find a coin that has stable, long term value, and stick with it. Although most people have a hard time with that, because it's more fun to gamble on pump and dump shitcoins.
AnonymousEconomist

Activity: 154

Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:57:53 AM

Hey guys, this coin sounds really promising, but I'm a bit worried after I got burnt for 1.5 btc with the ELITE scam..

Is there someone who can verify 100% that this doesn't have a premine??

It was really grimy that the dev did that.. So heartless...

paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:02:24 AM

Hey guys, this coin sounds really promising, but I'm a bit worried after I got burnt for 1.5 btc with the ELITE scam..

lol
 you are one of the more interesting shill accounts going

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
AnonymousEconomist

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:18:35 AM

lol

How do you figure? I called the ELITE scam, just didn't sell fast enough. I was at work =\

I day trade, so I sold my btcd early. Didn't fud, just said I was dumping cuz they weren't planning any releases... As it turns out they released the next day..

yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:20:11 AM

lol

How do you figure? I called the ELITE scam, just didn't sell fast enough. I was at work =\

I day trade, so I sold my btcd early. Didn't fud, just said I was dumping cuz they weren't planning any releases... As it turns out they released the next day..

So u cut your winning and hold your losses. Good strategy
AnonymousEconomist

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:25:24 AM

Anyways! So that's my 2 btc order on polo.

Assuming it gets filled by the multi pool dumps, I will be donating 20,000 dark cash to the developer if he does indeed come out with some stuff in the next 2 days.

Hold me to it everyone.

DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:13:42 AM

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-DRKC

Hello Bittrex  Grin

Vootcoin!
anderson705

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:15:06 AM

thank you sir
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:16:17 AM

660 blocks left.

at a minute a block, we should have 11 hours left.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

666try

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:16:43 AM

that's cool!!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:16:51 AM

Nice!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:17:08 AM

Yesssss!  Grin
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:19:26 AM

question from a noob on this coin to others who've been more closely following it:
could anyone summarise what's special about it?

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
have the devs delivered on their promises?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out?

I've seen you posting this on multiple threads. First of all why do you claim to be a "noob"? You have 710 posts, even higher than me. It's kind of silly to start your post with a lie. Second of all, if you're really interested in this coin you could do your own research pretty easily. That said I think this is a good list for anyone to figure out for themselves on any coin, and I think you should help out and fill it out yourself next time and help actual noobs. This time I'll do it for you, but next time please don't bother posting this if you're not going to contribute.

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy? Wallet was ready at launch, block explorer and website are coming soon. Whitepaper was delivered post launch.
have the devs delivered on their promises? Yes the dev delivered the whitepaper. Tomorrow we will see if he keeps his promise to deliver TOR/SOCKS.
Any hidden problems - No.
premines? No.
instamines? No.
well distributed? is there a rich list? No rich list yet, there is a BTC bounty for a block explorer which will likely be claimed in the next few days.
buggy code? No.
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly? The promised features suggest professional coders.
dev squabbles? Dev was very cooperative with the community when there was a disagreement about which fork to choose.
dev complacency? Dev has been above average in responsiveness and willingness to compromise. He chose the fork that made him lose all his mined coins when there was a fork.
missed deadlines? None yet.
Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk? The dev team account is at least not a newbie account and seems very responsive to questions.
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins? Roughly 73 BTC to absorb the entire PoW at current price, which relatively low if the promised features come through.
Anything to worry about? This is so vague it is basically a useless question. There is always something to worry about, you know that.
AnonymousEconomist

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:20:12 AM

Beware... Bittrex has been listing loads of scamcoins

darkowenter

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:33:07 AM

7:30 in europe - sunday - what a time to add coin  Roll Eyes
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 05:42:18 AM

7:30 in europe - sunday - what a time to add coin  Roll Eyes
That's why we Europeans don't sleep before clock hits 12PM Grin

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: