Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON  (Read 71131 times)
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:13:52 PM

Sorry if you guys lost money on this one. I was duped. I didn't go all in or anything but I definitely was leaning towards this guy being honest.

He fooled us all, fair play to him.

https://ucsc-advocate.symplicity.com/public_report/index.php/pid127530?rep_type=1006

3rd year student?

lol everyone report him to his school for scamming. That would be hilarious.

Dev is online now  Shocked

I'm sure he is preparing his other scam coin. Icebergcoin dev was also online and never said something....

Already logged off

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:14:14 PM

I was waiting for a comment.

http://prntscr.com/46zggy

Cheesy

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:16:04 PM

And he is back again lol.  he's playing with us...
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:16:56 PM

And he is back again lol.  he's playing with us...
ya hide and seek  Grin
zlibz (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:22:31 PM

hey sorry I wasn't online I was working on the tor implementation. Now I look through the thread and I see threats and accusations against me and that "you are coming for me" So now, how am I supposed to work on a coin where I get threats for..

I was working on a tor implementation and cloned a different coin. Do you guys not realize I am not the one who is pumping it. I am not the one who is trying to get it to bittrex I present an idea in the announcement and the plans that I have to do. How is that a scam? There was no premine I simply took a coin cloned it and presented a few ideas. Any developer out there that felt that these ideas are good enough could come in and develop it. Heck I can even further develop but, but I need an incentive. You threatening me is not an incentive to continue developing a coin. I am a genuine developer who has an interest in cryptocurrency. The features are real so I just don't see why you always say scam.

If I keep getting threats I am simply not going to continue this coin. The pump on bittrex was all random people on twitter and I was asleep all throughout it. You do what you want but I know I did not scam anybody.

EDIT: I can only reply once every 6 minutes any more questions I will edit this post.

MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:24:24 PM

hey sorry I wasn't online I was working on the tor implementation. Now I look through the thread and I see threats and accusations against me and that "you are coming for me" So now, how am I supposed to work on a coin where I get threats for..

I was working on a tor implementation and cloned a different coin. Do you guys not realize I am not the one who is pumping it. I am not the one who is trying to get it to bittrex I present an idea in the announcement and the plans that I have to do. How is that a scam? There was no premine I simply took a coin cloned it and presented a few ideas. Any developer out there that felt that these ideas are good enough could come in and develop it. Heck I can even further develop but, but I need an incentive. You threatening me is not an incentive to continue developing a coin. I am a genuine developer who has an interest in cryptocurrency. The features are real so I just don't see why you always say scam.

If I keep getting threats I am simply not going to continue this coin. The pump on bittrex was all random people on twitter and I was asleep all throughout it. You do what you want but I know I did not scam anybody.

EDIT: I can only reply once every 6 minutes any more questions I will edit this post.

Well said

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:24:58 PM

Just ignore all this crap and deliver what you promised!
akk123

Activity: 290

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:25:08 PM

here you go. He needs a apology from all fudsters.
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:25:28 PM

Laughing my a** off  Grin
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:25:51 PM

If I keep getting threats I am simply not going to continue this coin.

He is taking his toys and going home.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:26:39 PM

Don't worry about that impatient and retard ppls, just keep up the good work we're still supporting u
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:26:50 PM

Look at everyone buying it up again.  Cheesy

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:26:58 PM

I appreciate all your hard work and time you have spent on this coin, way too much effort has been put in for a quick pump and dump. I just took advantage of that panic fud and got quite a few more coins. You guys need to learn to be patient Smiley

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:27:04 PM

Wait a minute. He is just smart, create panic by being online and don't say anything, adding coins and now people start buying because after a few hours he said something.  This remember me of another coin Roll Eyes

Edit : This is a second method that is being used by scam coins, create silence, people panic, they buy, and then return back saying something nice.
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:28:46 PM

To the moon we go! Keep doing your thang dev!
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:29:09 PM

10k, easily.

People who bought under 2k will go for 2x. It'll be a bit funny now Grin

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:32:10 PM

Dev so whats the update on tor and other stuffs? Wallet also crashed c++ runtime error when tried to type something on console, need update.
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:32:45 PM

Your last post was 29 hours ago and your excuse was you were asleep? What are you, a hibernating bear? You said TOR 7/27. Do you have it ready or not?
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:33:31 PM

can u still mine this coin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
novymivo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:34:03 PM

can u still mine this coin

no

1DP6hkRCNoxE15QFfyeqxRk1qu7gX4FzGS
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: