Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: At the moment Coin2 with demo game release in the wild  (Read 696 times)
42coin fever (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:42:28 AM

Coin2 is iextremely undervalue and has release a functional game in the wild. The game is also becoming open project.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:25:48 AM

Coin2 is iextremely undervalue and has release a functional game in the wild. The game is also becoming open project.

I believe games from the crypto world should turn their attention to it!

Chain of Conflict - which is a Coin2 game is getting better and better and now with this hi-end next-gen 3D engine this game is starting to just rock! Smiley And perhaps it will be one of the best FPS ONLINE game I have ever played.

Every development needs time and support.

We should support as much as we can cause Devs from C2 are trying to do something big and well .. we will all gain a profit from their work Smiley

Regards!
fushy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:31:35 AM

I believe games from the crypto world should turn their attention to it!

Chain of Conflict - which is a Coin2 game is getting better and better and now with this hi-end next-gen 3D engine this game is starting to just rock! Smiley And perhaps it will be one of the best FPS ONLINE game I have ever played.

Every development needs time and support.

We should support as much as we can cause Devs from C2 are trying to do something big and well .. we will all gain a profit from their work Smiley

Regards!

Agreed... you have my support
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:10:09 PM

can we have some screenshots added to post
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: