Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:18:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India 4th most likely country to adopt bitcoin  (Read 2006 times)
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:25:48 PM

I have been supporting AK like many people out there and if he would have stayed as CM , he could have set benchmark for administration but everybody knows how things turned out after his resignation. He has been honest but politics got better of him.
I do believe that he has delivered many things in 49 days gov that other government fails to deliver in 5 years + just think if he could have got the majority of 36 , than I'm sure he could have done things a lot different , the way congress was playing games it was always clear that this government will not last long, but anyways I do believe that Indian media is sold out, what more to prove Reliance just bought Network 18 , and they surely don't want to loose control over Politics as they know they can easily manipulate bjp/congress led governments which they are doing.

There is no doubt involvement of corporate houses in politics and regarding media , it has turned into Great Indian Media Circus with every channel portraying different image of a particular party to the public and filling its pocket with cash under the name of so called journalism.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polynesia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:36:32 AM

So sad people think he's the one who's fooling public and not the one he points to likes of Sheila Dixit, Nitin Gadhkari, Reliance , and many more , when he talks people asks about evidence when he provides they call it " Drama "  ,
 They want to get rid of corruption and all and when someone tries to make an effort they just make fun of them.

I have nothing against Kejriwal per se.
I didn't want him eating into the anti-congress votes in the Lok Sabha elections this year. Thankfully, that didn't happen and we have a stable government.
It would be good if he starts at a small level, proves his capabilities and then dreams about bigger things. Smiley
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:58:41 AM

I have been supporting AK like many people out there and if he would have stayed as CM , he could have set benchmark for administration but everybody knows how things turned out after his resignation. He has been honest but politics got better of him.
I do believe that he has delivered many things in 49 days gov that other government fails to deliver in 5 years + just think if he could have got the majority of 36 , than I'm sure he could have done things a lot different , the way congress was playing games it was always clear that this government will not last long, but anyways I do believe that Indian media is sold out, what more to prove Reliance just bought Network 18 , and they surely don't want to loose control over Politics as they know they can easily manipulate bjp/congress led governments which they are doing.

There is no doubt involvement of corporate houses in politics and regarding media , it has turned into Great Indian Media Circus with every channel portraying different image of a particular party to the public and filling its pocket with cash under the name of so called journalism.
I'll leave it to that as I think we are heading lil off-topic here..! Politics is swamp. and I do believe Internet is not a good place to talk about it. where people misinterprets 80% of the times.

BTCIndia

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:42:12 AM

Likely to adapt Bitcoin. Hahaha!

"Its like USA is 4th most likely country to adapt Hinduism," says Praveen Togadia.

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: