Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India 4th most likely country to adopt bitcoin  (Read 2006 times)
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:25:48 PM

I have been supporting AK like many people out there and if he would have stayed as CM , he could have set benchmark for administration but everybody knows how things turned out after his resignation. He has been honest but politics got better of him.
I do believe that he has delivered many things in 49 days gov that other government fails to deliver in 5 years + just think if he could have got the majority of 36 , than I'm sure he could have done things a lot different , the way congress was playing games it was always clear that this government will not last long, but anyways I do believe that Indian media is sold out, what more to prove Reliance just bought Network 18 , and they surely don't want to loose control over Politics as they know they can easily manipulate bjp/congress led governments which they are doing.

There is no doubt involvement of corporate houses in politics and regarding media , it has turned into Great Indian Media Circus with every channel portraying different image of a particular party to the public and filling its pocket with cash under the name of so called journalism.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polynesia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:36:32 AM

So sad people think he's the one who's fooling public and not the one he points to likes of Sheila Dixit, Nitin Gadhkari, Reliance , and many more , when he talks people asks about evidence when he provides they call it " Drama "  ,
 They want to get rid of corruption and all and when someone tries to make an effort they just make fun of them.

I have nothing against Kejriwal per se.
I didn't want him eating into the anti-congress votes in the Lok Sabha elections this year. Thankfully, that didn't happen and we have a stable government.
It would be good if he starts at a small level, proves his capabilities and then dreams about bigger things. Smiley
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:58:41 AM

I have been supporting AK like many people out there and if he would have stayed as CM , he could have set benchmark for administration but everybody knows how things turned out after his resignation. He has been honest but politics got better of him.
I do believe that he has delivered many things in 49 days gov that other government fails to deliver in 5 years + just think if he could have got the majority of 36 , than I'm sure he could have done things a lot different , the way congress was playing games it was always clear that this government will not last long, but anyways I do believe that Indian media is sold out, what more to prove Reliance just bought Network 18 , and they surely don't want to loose control over Politics as they know they can easily manipulate bjp/congress led governments which they are doing.

There is no doubt involvement of corporate houses in politics and regarding media , it has turned into Great Indian Media Circus with every channel portraying different image of a particular party to the public and filling its pocket with cash under the name of so called journalism.
I'll leave it to that as I think we are heading lil off-topic here..! Politics is swamp. and I do believe Internet is not a good place to talk about it. where people misinterprets 80% of the times.

BTCIndia

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:42:12 AM

Likely to adapt Bitcoin. Hahaha!

"Its like USA is 4th most likely country to adapt Hinduism," says Praveen Togadia.

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: