Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 03:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny: Toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons  (Read 2719 times)
LostDutchman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 04:13:26 PM

http://fox4kc.com/2014/07/25/toddler-crashes-jeep-runs-home-to-watch-cartoons/

MYRTLE CREEK, Ore. (AP) — Police say a toddler crashed a Jeep into an Oregon home, then ran back to his home to watch cartoons.

Authorities say the 3-year-old boy wearing only a diaper climbed into the Jeep Tuesday evening and knocked it out of gear. Witnesses say it rolled down the street, through an intersection and into the house, causing minor damage.

KPTV reports an officer found the boy on a couch watching TV as if nothing had happened.

He said his parents weren’t home and another relative was sleeping. Police cited 22-year-old Brennan Pennington for failing to supervise a child.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 04:21:02 PM

I know it's bad but why do I find this funny? Tongue
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:43:53 PM

whats bad about it? no one got hurt. i wonder how he got into it in the first place. its just funny. plus most of the world have things called handbreaks which are much more child proof than the americans stick on a wheel. not calling americans lazy but they choose automatics then they can live with it. manual rules

yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:14:57 PM

His reaction is perfectly understandable. What would you do if unintentionally moving giant objects causing havoc?

Cheesy

Luckily nobody was hurt.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:35:41 PM

My favorite local news stories from recent years include:

- A local man was arrested and charged with DUI for driving a lawn mower to the local convenience store in the middle of a snow storm.  He was going to buy more booze.

- A local man refused to clean up a large, unattractive pile of trash sitting in his front lawn despite repeated complaints from his neighbors. In front of the pile of trash on his lawn, he had set a row of decorative pink flamingoes.  But, one morning the man woke up to find his pink flamingoes were missing.  Upon checking his mailbox, he discovered a ransom note reading something to the effect of, "If you ever want to see your flamingoes again, I will return them pending the removal of the pile of trash from your front lawn."  The ransom note also demanded additional compensation -- a bottle of Boonsfarm.

- A local teen was kidnapped by two young adults after the teen failed to pay $20 for a bag of marijuana.  The two young adults tied the teen to a chair and burned him with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:56:32 PM

- A local man refused to clean up a large, unattractive pile of trash sitting in his front lawn despite repeated complaints from his neighbors. In front of the pile of trash on his lawn, he had set a row of decorative pink flamingoes.  But, one morning the man woke up to find his pink flamingoes were missing.  Upon checking his mailbox, he discovered a ransom note reading something to the effect of, "If you ever want to see your flamingoes again, I will return them pending the removal of the pile of trash from your front lawn."  The ransom note also demanded additional compensation -- a bottle of Boonsfarm.

Hilarious story! Grin

On the other hand it's clearly a violation of rights. I think everybody should have the right to pile up whatever he wants on his property. Being "unattractive" is not a sufficient reason to demand removal, even less holding flamingoes for ransom. Smiley

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:12:36 AM

On this episode of cops "The diaper wasn't dirty but this crime scene reeked of of hit and waddle".  Can you imagine the opening to COPS showing this toddler getting cuffed and put in the back of a cop car with a rear facing carseat  Cheesy
BSIG

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Vintage4X4

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 04:53:53 AM

crashed a jeep, walked away and watched cartoons. badass kid, very funny.

I gotta tell you man, back in the days nothing gets between me and tomnjerry, scoobydoo. My family lived out in the sticks, after a long day at the farm, coop in the summer, me and my siblings watched cartoons over snacks and coke. Ahh those were the days.  Grin

Vintage4X4
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 07:17:19 AM

plus most of the world have things called handbreaks which are much more child proof than the americans stick on a wheel. not calling americans lazy but they choose automatics then they can live with it. manual rules

What are you talking about? Is your bigotry blinding you?

Every vehicle with an automatic transmission that I've ever been in requires the key in the ignition and turned to "on" in order to move the gear selector from "park" to anything else, including "neutral".

Vehicles with automatic transmissions also do have "hand" brakes or "emergency" brakes (you don't always engage them with your hand).

So... you are suggesting this toddler got into an automatic transmission Jeep, put the key into the ignition, turned it to on, then moved the gear selector to neutral.

OR

It was a manual transmission Jeep without the emergency brake engaged, and the kid climbed into the vehicle and bumped the gear selector (which is on the floor) placing it into neutral.

It's far easier to put a manual transmission into neutral as you do not need the key.
When my mum parks her car she puts the gears in neutral. And pulls the handbrake up.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:40:09 AM

plus most of the world have things called handbreaks which are much more child proof than the americans stick on a wheel. not calling americans lazy but they choose automatics then they can live with it. manual rules

What are you talking about? Is your bigotry blinding you?

Every vehicle with an automatic transmission that I've ever been in requires the key in the ignition and turned to "on" in order to move the gear selector from "park" to anything else, including "neutral".

Vehicles with automatic transmissions also do have "hand" brakes or "emergency" brakes (you don't always engage them with your hand).

So... you are suggesting this toddler got into an automatic transmission Jeep, put the key into the ignition, turned it to on, then moved the gear selector to neutral.

OR

It was a manual transmission Jeep without the emergency brake engaged, and the kid climbed into the vehicle and bumped the gear selector (which is on the floor) placing it into neutral.

It's far easier to put a manual transmission into neutral as you do not need the key.

While most American vehicles do this currently GM and Chrysler/Jeep have been having issues of where the gearbox could change even without a key (it's in their current recalls).  My old 1986 Ford Taurus could shift into gear (auto) without a key in the ignition.

I'm going to guess somebody left it neutral or maybe the engine was running and in park - now that would be scary.
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 08:46:19 AM

I gotta tell you man, back in the days nothing gets between me and tomnjerry, scoobydoo. My family lived out in the sticks, after a long day at the farm, coop in the summer, me and my siblings watched cartoons over snacks and coke. Ahh those were the days.  Grin

[/quot

OK; you know about those times.

Without Google, who is Scrappy Doo?

Corporations For Crypto
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 08:48:48 AM

whats bad about it? no one got hurt. i wonder how he got into it in the first place. its just funny. plus most of the world have things called handbreaks which are much more child proof than the americans stick on a wheel. not calling americans lazy but they choose automatics then they can live with it. manual rules

I think you mean "handBRAKES".

English!

Do you speak it?

Oh and by the way, could you please learn the rules of capitalisation?

Thank you.

Corporations For Crypto
BSIG

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Vintage4X4

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 03:19:44 AM

[/quot

Scoobydoo? its a cartoon mostly american cartoons.

Vintage4X4
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 03:29:41 AM

[/quot

Scoobydoo? its a cartoon mostly american cartoons.

Nope.

Who is Scrappydoo?

(I'm cheating.  Only kids under twelve know that kind of shit!)

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:28:02 AM

"Remember, kids, don't try this at home."
Pages: [1]
  Print