Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Send the Illegals Back, Americans First!  (Read 1707 times)
noviapriani (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:27:36 PM

We've welcomed people from all over the world, our nation is built on the backs of immigrant workers, we live in peace and harmony with one another, different races and different cultures, we have accepted and embraced them as our own, Americans.

Now our nation is trillions of dollars in debt, with millions of Americans living below the poverty line who rely on government assistance to survive, veterans who fought for our country are dying for lack of care from the government and people they fought to protect, and our school system is failing due to lack of funding, this is not the time for our nation to add more burden to its weight, this is not the time to welcome people who enter in our nation illegally and spend billions of dollars caring for them.

This view does not make me a racist.

I have friends from every race, nor do I care the races of those that enter our country illegally.

I believe in one thing, and that is to do what is right for this nation and its people, and spending billions of dollars, money that we have to borrow to spend, in aid to illegal immigrants is not good for our nation.

Our efforts and financial resources must be focused on improving the lives of our own citizens first, not those who come from other countries, illegally.

Americans First.

Written by me, feel free to share with no attribution required.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 04:29:52 PM

You do realise that the majority of the problems you describe are created by constant warfare and currency devaluation right?
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:32:56 PM

1) trillions of dollars in debt

2) millions of Americans living below the poverty line, rely on gov. assistance to survive

3) veterans who fought for our country are dying for lack of care from the government

4) our school system is failing due to lack of funding

... this is not the time for our nation to add more burden to its weight, this is not the time to welcome people who enter in our nation illegally and spend billions of dollars caring for them

going back a five hundred years ago in the USA - the place was teeming with savages and white settlers living in tents and hovels with the USA owning fuck all money !!

your skint forefathers could only dream of a heaven where they could lend trillions of dollars off the chinese to build mansions and schools and have a welfare system

back in the old days of red injuns and savages, people had shitty sanitation and had to shit in a hole in the ground out the back of the house in a freezing wooden box, even the ladies

the fashion trends were really shitty, folk had to dress up like cunts

the US was at constant war with red injuns, or the mexicans, or the brits, or themselves for hundreds of years, with veterans getting fuck all for losing their legs, not like now

schools were shared with makeshift wooden churches like on the "house on the prairie", and ten years were all put in the same class, with the youngest wearing the dunce caps

... only when Irish settlers came to the US and built America up to the modern super power it is today, was when america could afford to lend trillions of dollars to feather its nest right and proper, and live in the lap of luxury, you have never had it so good

now veterans who lose a leg can become millionaires overnight, and drive round in top sports cars and dine at Fajita King or Texas de Brasil whenever they want

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:34:21 PM

Even if we spent less on welfare we'd just spend more on warfare.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
noviapriani (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:44:25 PM

You do realise that the majority of the problems you describe are created by constant warfare and currency devaluation right?
yep

zolace

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:45:14 PM

The same people who bitch about illegal immigration also bitch about welfare. The idea that what folks like you really want is to help americans out and its illegals sucking up all the resources, which they don't, is bullshit.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
noviapriani (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:47:39 PM

The same people who bitch about illegal immigration also bitch about welfare. The idea that what folks like you really want is to help americans out and its illegals sucking up all the resources, which they don't, is bullshit.
People "bitch" about welfare in cases when it's being abused, which is quite often. The government has admitted to known widespread abuse of our welfare system that's hard for them to weed out.

There's very few Americans whether right or left, that wouldn't want to help a fellow American when he's down and out and needs help to get back on his feet. You suggesting otherwise shows us how much you are out of touch with general consensus.

cech4204a

Activity: 252

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 04:48:56 PM

sorry but i can't go next to this one: "we live in peace and harmony with one another, different races and different cultures" , well this is just clear bullshit here. Go ahead and check stats and compare EU and USA on the crime, on the ''harmony'' index, peace and all other stuff and you will see that USA is not peacefull and full of harmony. There are fucking ghetos killing you for beeing white or black, there are folks killing you on the street for having different religion, don't bullshit here about harmony and peace, do you follow news? where in the world does teenager kill 20+ other kids from neigbourhood ? That's just reallity and sorry for serving it on the plate.

Bitcoin is DEAD
zolace

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:49:10 PM

It isn't. Widespread abuse is a myth, especially for SNAP.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:51:22 PM

You are delusional and out of touch with reality. There is no point trying to talk to people like you.
zolace

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:56:15 PM

You are delusional and out of touch with reality. There is no point trying to talk to people like you.
Undocumented workers can't receive SNAP benefits unless they have stolen a SOC number. Less than 5% of snap benefits are used by non citizens. ~1% of snap benefits are traded and or are fraud related. Abuse is a myth.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:58:22 PM

...back in the old days of red injuns and savages, people had shitty sanitation and had to shit in a hole in the ground out the back of the house in a freezing wooden box, even the ladies

the fashion trends were really shitty, folk had to dress up like cunts

Man I just spat beer into my keyboard while reading that  Cheesy Cheesy

When I read the thread title I thought OP meant "send the Americans back first", ie send the original immigrants back!!

On topic, I'm not sure what I think about immigration anymore. I firmly disagree with illegal and legal immigrants claiming benefits/welfare, however in my experience (in the UK) all the immigrants I've met (Poles/Chinese/Indian/Pakistani/Bulgarian etc) have a very strong work ethic. It's the native British which seem to claim benefits and turn down jobs because they'd rather not work.

I've heard the argument of "immigrants come over here, live together with 10 people in 1 house, and send all their money home, so they make no contribution to the economy!"

I'm not sure it's a valid argument, because we are all free to live like that if we want, but most British people want a family, an expensive car and a mortgage.

I suppose I don't agree with illegal immigration per se, but then I don't agree with the UK immigration laws - I think there should be free labour, but no benefits/welfare for immigrants (apart from extreme circumstances, like if someone got run over through no fault of their own and couldn't work). Basically, if you're willing to pay your own way, then you should be allowed to work wherever the hell you want.

EDIT: I also think that the "immigration card" is being played far too much - I agree that illegal immigrants can be a drain on society, however I think that the state of the economy in general is much more of a problem, due to crony capitalism, tax evasion, financial monopolies, defense budgets etc.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:03:05 PM

It used to be that a man would immigrate to a country and had enough money on hand to be able to get by for about a week until he could find a job. He was screened coming in for disease and then would go to the local section of town where similar ethnicities would converge. He would then work his ass off for many years and only then would he be able to bring his wife and kids over from the mother country. Sadly, this isn't the case in recent times which is driving the sentiments about immigrants as a whole. Lately, by and large most of these people are coming here for promised amnesty which isn't law and using public entitlements which is additional negative PR in a stagnant and declining country where the average person isn't thriving.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:17:16 PM

It is hard to really get upset at people, especially children, looking for a better life.  In many ways this shows how the U.S. is still one of the better countries in the world.

However, you can't have both free immigration and a welfare state. 

The current US situation is a toughie no matter how you come at it.  As much as I'd like to say just send them all home that seems unfairly harsh to the children.  At the same time, one of the few things that makes the US stable is some confidence in the rule of law, but it is hard to support that when you have so many living there illegally.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:20:27 PM

Stop giving out free candy and these neighbor kids on your lawn will go away on their own.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:27:20 PM

yeah, this is how i feel too. warfare is basically welfare for the wealthy who have businesses related to international security, construction, and oil producers.

and like others have said, warfare and secret CIA operations lead to fucked up countries where people don't feel safe (look at honduras).
IacceptBTC

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:34:47 AM

It used to be that a man would immigrate to a country and had enough money on hand to be able to get by for about a week until he could find a job. He was screened coming in for disease and then would go to the local section of town where similar ethnicities would converge. He would then work his ass off for many years and only then would he be able to bring his wife and kids over from the mother country. Sadly, this isn't the case in recent times which is driving the sentiments about immigrants as a whole. Lately, by and large most of these people are coming here for promised amnesty which isn't law and using public entitlements which is additional negative PR in a stagnant and declining country where the average person isn't thriving.
This is another reason why we should cut all kinds of entitlement programs in the US
dontCAREhair

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:42:50 AM

yeah, this is how i feel too. warfare is basically welfare for the wealthy who have businesses related to international security, construction, and oil producers.

and like others have said, warfare and secret CIA operations lead to fucked up countries where people don't feel safe (look at honduras).
warfare protects everyone in the country from external threats, and tends to benefit the lower class the most as most people in the lower ranks of the military are from less wealthy families and they will receive additional pay during times of war (hazard pay, ect).
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 12:43:39 AM

There's an error in your first sentence. We haven't welcomed people from all over the world, we are people from all over the world. Your ancestors (likely) came here on a boat or a plane or by foot.

If you want to fix the over population of our country, call it over population don't blame immigration. Without immigration you wouldn't be here.

And any solution needs to start with re-prioritizing Washington.

beetcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:46:39 AM

warfare protects everyone in the country from external threats, and tends to benefit the lower class the most as most people in the lower ranks of the military are from less wealthy families and they will receive additional pay during times of war (hazard pay, ect).

it is hilarious that people actually think this. the people who say this kind of shit are the ones who watch cable news networks, and are fed what to believe based on talking points.

warfare could actually make us less safe. you probably think terrorists hate us just because they are crazy, but it's not that simple.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: