20 MH - 32 (26.7%)
30 MH - 11 (9.2%)
50 MH - 16 (13.3%)
100 MH - 8 (6.7%)
200 MH - 13 (10.8%)
Total Voters: 120

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: © [PRE-ANN][VMINE] X11 | POW/POS | 15 MH Hashrate Limited | Close Source  (Read 14177 times)
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 04:23:22 PM

its much better then 100500 chinese scam coins.  voted for 10MH. but i cant understand why closed source

Dev also make please limite for coins in the one hand. Not more then 0,5 % , if more = distruction Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vnnbot (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:35:47 PM

Revo coin has successfully complete limit hashing PoW and pool is hosted by 3rd party. Everyone in the community is very satisfied with the launch.

3rd party pool has help the community to check source code. Also , they make sure limit of hash is enforce. It was a good launch and now revo coin entered PoS

Dont say 3rd party anymore. Revo? Do you know how many hidden pools out there? Check revo topic.
There were none hidden pools.. They were POS blocks bro. If you dont trust check Revo block explorer and verify yourself  Wink

I am talking about POW, not POS.

The source has been leched from the group of 5 people who have the source (dev, 3 pool owners, cex).

Hidden pool is unfair at all. It is no limitation.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:41:01 PM

Revo coin has successfully complete limit hashing PoW and pool is hosted by 3rd party. Everyone in the community is very satisfied with the launch.

3rd party pool has help the community to check source code. Also , they make sure limit of hash is enforce. It was a good launch and now revo coin entered PoS

Dont say 3rd party anymore. Revo? Do you know how many hidden pools out there? Check revo topic.
There were none hidden pools.. They were POS blocks bro. If you dont trust check Revo block explorer and verify yourself  Wink

The source has been leched from the group of 5 people who have the source (dev, 3 pool owners, cex).

During pow phase, there were POS blocks too which some people claimed there must be hidden pool mined those blocks but they turn out be POS blocks, not hidden pool or anything like that. I am just pointing out the truth btw.. I been mining Revo whole pow period and i find nothing about hidden pool mining like you claimed.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:45:02 PM

There were none hidden pools.. They were POS blocks bro. If you dont trust check Revo block explorer and verify yourself &amp;amp;amp;nbsp;Wink

So if u host the pool. I am sure there are no hidden pool. But I am also sure u will have unlimited hash. Hidden premine.

Also, revo is a coin which u can use as a successful guide. Unless of course if u are into scamming , than u will have to make the coin host your own pool and play the game all by yourself

During PoW on revo coin , community check for any dishonest attempt. In the end , the whole community trust the coin with evidence presented by community and 3rd party pool.

So , tell me if u make the coin host your own pool how can the community do any sort of check ? U play your own game.
vnnbot (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:02:25 PM

During pow phase, there were POS blocks too which some people claimed there must be hidden pool mined those blocks but they turn out be POS blocks, not hidden pool or anything like that. I am just pointing out the truth btw.. I been mining Revo whole pow period and i find nothing about hidden pool mining like you claimed.

Check this plz, from revo dev:

Cry Cry Cry :'(Source, wallet not released, but the three pool managed to force 4G, but why always difficult calculation capacity is 9G

5g against 4g > more blocks missing. Nevertheless the blockchain proves that someone is mining and that shouldn't happen. We will consider a hardfork and ask c-cex to watch out for coins coming from the mysterious addresses in the meantime.

and from yellowduck2:

maybe we should only have one pool (supernova) and no exchange until PoW is over.
what will that solve?

Hidden pool will be very obvious because it's only down to 2 person.

I trust supernova more than i trust the developer.

Therefore if only 1 pool, hidden pool will be developer.

Right now, hidden pool is mining happily because too many people are involve and we cant know for sure who did it.

need more prove?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:03:28 PM

hey 10Mh/s doesn't make sense on x11 one rig of 750ti is already 16mh/s lol

you want to limit it to one card lmao

its much better then 100500 chinese scam coins.  voted for 10MH. but i cant understand why closed source

Dev also make please limite for coins in the one hand. Not more then 0,5 % , if more = distruction Cheesy

you can't understand why it is closed source but you want the limit lel
vnnbot (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:04:13 PM

There were none hidden pools.. They were POS blocks bro. If you dont trust check Revo block explorer and verify yourself &amp;amp;amp;nbsp;Wink

So if u host the pool. I am sure there are no hidden pool. But I am also sure u will have unlimited hash. Hidden premine.

Also, revo is a coin which u can use as a successful guide. Unless of course if u are into scamming , than u will have to make the coin host your own pool and play the game all by yourself

During PoW on revo coin , community check for any dishonest attempt. In the end , the whole community trust the coin with evidence presented by community and 3rd party pool.

So , tell me if u make the coin host your own pool how can the community do any sort of check ? U play your own game.

You have block explorer.
You will have all pool wallet address to check everything.
vnnbot (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:05:27 PM

Then you should vote for higher number. Voting still open.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:06:02 PM

i mean you should remove 10Mh/s, minimum should be one rig, going below that is stupid

this isn't x15 like revo, x11 card have better hash, 20mh/s is good for this
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:15:34 PM

Cry Cry Cry :'(Source, wallet not released, but the three pool managed to force 4G, but why always difficult calculation capacity is 9G

5g against 4g > more blocks missing. Nevertheless the blockchain proves that someone is mining and that shouldn't happen. We will consider a hardfork and ask c-cex to watch out for coins coming from the mysterious addresses in the meantime.

and from yellowduck2:

maybe we should only have one pool (supernova) and no exchange until PoW is over.
what will that solve?

Right now, hidden pool is mining happily because too many people are involve and we cant know for sure who did it.

need more prove?
Ahaha, so you are so serious about trying to prove your point legit hun? You copied some lines from Revo thread and saying want more proof? LOL. I am not saying that discussion didnt happen there, that definitely happened but you didnt bother to read other posts and discussion later on or what? Those comments were posted in Revo thread for sure, you dont need to bring them here to prove me as myself was in Revo thread whole time reading posts and checking facts but that was just a part of community discussion when those POS blocks were mysteriously mined not by hosted pool so people were checking what went wrong. Even there was panic and fud so people moved their rigs to another coin for some time. You can stick to your close source, own pool or whatever you want here i am not here to debate with you. I only thought you ll take the truth thats why only i was commenting here, just to let you know what you said was not true.. I will just simply give up here with you, dont bother posting anymore proofs now for me, i take it as you win ha  Tongue
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:20:34 PM

And btw if i liked you work i will still mine your coin.. im just a poor miner, looking for good coins to mine here and there. Not a genius programmer like you.. So Good luck  Wink
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:24:16 PM

and from yellowduck2:

what will that solve?

need more prove?

U are cherry picking. Those were FUD earlier and if u continue reading the whole thread those has been dismissed.

Please provide prove that is more recent. Not from earlier post because it has been dismissed later in the thread.

That been said. Those FUD can only be dismissed if pool is hosted by 3rd party. If u make your own coin , host your own pool and play your own game , nobody can verify anything.
sung

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:43:27 PM

i mean you should remove 10Mh/s, minimum should be one rig, going below that is stupid

this isn't x15 like revo, x11 card have better hash, 20mh/s is good for this

If you can vote in 5 m/S, I'm sure it.One of my 290 is 5m/s of x11. Grin Grin Grin
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:58:13 AM

After minerals, revo, now this, i am in Smiley
vnnbot (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:21:24 AM

We need more votes!
Handofmidas

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:18:48 AM

I think there are enough, launch now with 10 MH
Tam222

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:47:39 AM

Another FDC  Grin

Its great to see these attempts/successes, especially with all the scams about. The hash limitation is still under great scrutiny whether it fully works with third party pools etc.

Minerals was successful because it stood up to all the FUD and haters, and even then it took a gigantic leap of faith by miners to mine it as the dev ran all the pools himself. It was unique in this world of the coin conveyor belt.

I am certainly not saying this is a scam, I will mine it myself. But as FDC becomes more popular then as with anything else, scams will arrive.

Unsure whether to say this as I love my Min Dev and don't wish to distract him, but maybe there is value asking him to host pools? At least they have proved time and time again that Min wasn't a scam, and like earlier, he ran all the pools himself.

Anyway. I'm In!!! the only decision I have left to make is 10 or 20 Mh  Huh

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:51:02 AM

Is this a Revo coin clone via try to limited hash per user? That didn't work too well with Revo, people just made more users to get around that restriction. Plus the dev on Revo isn't active after end of POW and wallet release.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:09:34 PM

Guys 10 MHs limitation is bit low. Even normal 3gpu rig gets 13MHs now... so 20MHS limitation is OK IMO... really think about it.
I`m in. Looking forward. Dev has at least some age on BT Smiley not just another new account.
Dev what features the coin will provide?

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MasterSE

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:10:13 PM

limited hashrate is good!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: