Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: im fedwith with it just fix it  (Read 1033 times)
ipoomyself (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:38:47 PM

just fix it im fedup of waiting over an hour from transfering bitcoin from exchange to my address it should only take 10 minutes im fedup with it its taken over 2 hours now ive paid my fee for the BLOchain all i need is 6 confirmations this is shit money it will be all over befor the fat lady sings
RichG

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:42:01 PM

You should pay a higher TX fee if you want your coins to confirm faster.

You will have to wait for the transaction to confirm. No one can "fix" this for you.

Sorry, man.  Sad
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:46:47 PM

You should pay a higher TX fee if you want your coins to confirm faster.

You will have to wait for the transaction to confirm. No one can "fix" this for you.

Sorry, man.  Sad
Just look at his posts, he's been trolling for months now.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3234

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:51:52 PM

just fix it im fedup of waiting over an hour from transfering bitcoin from exchange to my address it should only take 10 minutes im fedup with it its taken over 2 hours now ive paid my fee for the BLOchain all i need is 6 confirmations this is shit money it will be all over befor the fat lady sings

Switch to litecoin or even dogecoin, and your problem is solved.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
banque

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:54:12 PM

How long does it take to take trade with say paypal or a credit merchant account?

It takes DAYS to hit your fiat currency bank account

1 HOUR IS LIGHT SPEED IMO

haha
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:58:44 PM

How much are you moving? You can set your tx fee on your bitcoin client. and set it not to be 0.00000
ipoomyself (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:13:07 PM

I DO NOT USE A BITCOIN CLIENT I ONLY USE WEB NO DOWNLOAD GB SIZE AND ITS MORE SECURE THAN HOLDING IT ON A COMPUTER HARDDRIVE I PAID THE BLOCHAIN FEE I WANT IT NOW
Envrin

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:04:07 PM

You poo yourself?  That's gross.

AliceWonder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:23:32 PM

Just add him to your ignore list. I'm about to.
It's clear this ipoo user has no intent of intelligent discussion.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
RichG

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:15:26 PM

I DO NOT USE A BITCOIN CLIENT I ONLY USE WEB NO DOWNLOAD GB SIZE AND ITS MORE SECURE THAN HOLDING IT ON A COMPUTER HARDDRIVE I PAID THE BLOCHAIN FEE I WANT IT NOW

It's the opposite. Web wallets are much less secure than Bitcoin Core and MultiBit.

The miners will confirm your TX when they get around to it. Don't worry, the transaction will confirm.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:19:50 PM

It's the opposite. Web wallets are much less secure than Bitcoin Core and MultiBit.

The miners will confirm your TX when they get around to it. Don't worry, the transaction will confirm.

mining pools have enogh space per block to fit 4200 tx's per block.. yet its their greed that they only fill at most 1000 tx's your mindset is playing their game. their greed is the cause of delays. and they want you to pay them. we need to get some protocol code in that any tx that is ignored EG time stamp is older then 10 minutes. they should be sanctioned, not rewarded. the tx fee is not a requirement for atleast a decade, we should not be subsidizing mining pools. the 25btc is and should be their reward for mining, and the pools need to have a hard lesson about what bitcoin is truly about.

right now the miners are selling at a loss, just to pay their fiat lifestyles. making them fiat investors not bitcoin investors. they do not are about the future of bitcoin, just getting free money. we need to get the fiat greed mindset away from bitcoin, otherwise there is no point in having bitcoin.

by teaching mining pools to accept all transactions. and teaching them to stop selling bitcoins at a loss, thy can create the demand for bitcoin to increase (limiting supply) so that the price rise effect gives them the FIAT they need to cover costs. instead of letting them keep shooting themselves in the foot alltthe time making bitcoin less appealing.

the mindset of miners of 2009-2012 was great, but its going downhill and becoming more like the FIAT market. all because of the decisions made by mining pool owners. we are no longer in the independant thought and control of the solo mining era. and we need to get these under 15 individuals (pool mining owners) to take proper responsibilities for their decisions of greed

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: