Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price to be US$3,500,000???  (Read 3301 times)
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:30:58 AM

Not going to happen. As bitcoin gets more expensive, altcoins will provide the supply needed for the utility of bitcoin (doing business) which will reduce the demand and thus price of bitcoin.

Newcomers to crypto-currency aren't going to want to be part of a system where a select few have incredible wealth, hence why they will opt for altcoins instead of bitcoin.

They said Bitcoin would never get paid or into the $100s soon past that then people saying never get past $500 but happened and then went to 1k area but soon went poof all way down but expected to go up by end of the year.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:39:04 AM

Not going to happen. As bitcoin gets more expensive, altcoins will provide the supply needed for the utility of bitcoin (doing business) which will reduce the demand and thus price of bitcoin.

Newcomers to crypto-currency aren't going to want to be part of a system where a select few have incredible wealth, hence why they will opt for altcoins instead of bitcoin.

They said Bitcoin would never get paid or into the $100s soon past that then people saying never get past $500 but happened and then went to 1k area but soon went poof all way down but expected to go up by end of the year.

saying that bitcoin went to 1k despite what people said, and equating it to bitcoin being able to take over as a world currency.. is just kind of stretching it, don't you think?
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:42:06 AM

Thats too fanciful. There will be competitions too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

transient858

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:36:05 AM

New price prediction with absurdity every day.
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:33:14 AM

1 BTC = $3,500,000
only happen if every people and every country use BTC

Yeah, i remember than word.
back then when 1 BTC = $50

Thats too fanciful. There will be competitions too.

chance to happen, less than 0,01%

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:23:12 AM

I don't think bitcoin adoption will ever be at 100% of world population, but it can go surely to 30% or 40%,
which is not bad considering that it will be valued around 1.500.000 dollars.
FeodoroAndy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:29:37 AM

When do you think BTC will reach $10000 ? When will be that next big jump ?
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:27:43 AM

Only they know, but they won't tell you...
Honestly, no one knows. If we remain in the bubble cycles, we may see 10k after two bubbles.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:31:50 PM

umm except no one takes altcoins?
Not only that, but I don't think that's true anyway.  Look at Litecoin.  A quick google search for an LTC rich list shows that about 80% of the coins are held in about 1% of the addresses.  Pretty much all successful coins are going to have this kind of distribution because you always have a few early adopters that get most of the coins while the diff is still insanely low.
Chicowash

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:29:24 PM

umm except no one takes altcoins?
Not only that, but I don't think that's true anyway.  Look at Litecoin.  A quick google search for an LTC rich list shows that about 80% of the coins are held in about 1% of the addresses.  Pretty much all successful coins are going to have this kind of distribution because you always have a few early adopters that get most of the coins while the diff is still insanely low.

I can only agree to this statement, i guess the success of the coin depends on these people smartness not to use them at once. What they are doing with their coins anyways (most likely) ?
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:31:13 PM

Guess what? IF the bitcoin will ever reach $3 million +, your $3 million will be worth nothing.

Wrong ! Inflation is irrelevant.
Let assume that you have found the biggest diamond on the world. The ultimate diamond, the most expensive.
That means the diamonds market will crash ?

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:55:08 PM

Judging by gouvernment allready slowly reacting to keep bitcoin from going mainstream, i seriously doubt there will be more real bubbles.
I think the next jump will be when bitcoin halves again, but until then i see nothing but slow drop in price.
I seriously hope im wrong, but so far there is nothing to support ideas of 10k usd bitcoin and what not..
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:28:37 PM

Whats the point? It seems the concept of Bitcoin divisible a lot is not grasped by most people when big ass prices are predicted or proposed as hypothetical scenareos. If you can divice a bitcoin by 0.0000001 times, then whats the problem?

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:30:26 PM

Now lets talk about 100K. 100K would be a dream. Is this doable in the next 20 years? Otherwise I will be too old to enjoy my new found wealth. God damn I could be living the life right now, but nooo! I have to be stuck in his fucking shithole of a country. Lucky is literally everything.

220Fast

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:42:40 PM

In 50 years BITCOIN will be worth like 50milions USD .it won't be used as currency .peoples will use altcoins .BITCOIN will be antique.first massively used crypto that took over the world .first crypto that made the way for others . Great Piece of history ...
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:40:34 AM

Guess what? IF the bitcoin will ever reach $3 million +, your $3 million will be worth nothing.

Wrong ! Inflation is irrelevant.
Let assume that you have found the biggest diamond on the world. The ultimate diamond, the most expensive.
That means the diamonds market will crash ?

i'd think that under inflation, bitcoin would still be the inflation % of the USD.. mainly because people holding cash would want to put it somewhere in an asset that won't lose value.. so currency inflation is good for bitcoin, just like it is for gold and other commodities.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3919

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:30:48 AM

Now lets talk about 100K. 100K would be a dream. Is this doable in the next 20 years? Otherwise I will be too old to enjoy my new found wealth. God damn I could be living the life right now, but nooo! I have to be stuck in his fucking shithole of a country. Lucky is literally everything.

If bitcoin is less than 4-5K in 20 years, then we would wasted our time with it.
~4K in 20 years corresponds to 10% compounded yearly appreciation.
aabtc

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

@actualadvicebtc

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 03:22:07 AM

I really doubt that would happen. Sure, M3 might be potentially that large but its definitely a leap of faith to think that that entire sector would convert to bitcoin...people like to diversify. Its going to take the world going seriously awry for things to people's wealth to go that way
Seanzqt

Activity: 267

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:24:03 AM

Highly doubt it will happen. I can see it reaching $1000 again, has once in the past it can again. However, I would speculate this value would be impossible. If it EVER did it would be possibly not in our lifetime.  Grin
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:52:48 AM

Bit coin will NEVER be worth $3m each. There you read it here first.
Sheeoout.  I'll even go out on a limb here and say bitcoin never even hit's a million.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: