Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anybody knows why Multicoin deleting so many post? please sum up  (Read 1325 times)
jorneyflair (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:32:15 PM

anybody knows why Multicoin deleting so many post and what the hell is going on while it seems a mess. please sum up , just awake
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MCMK

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:33:04 PM

Launched ~20 minutes before countdown ended.
jox

Activity: 681

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:33:17 PM

I know, becouse dev have broken clock   Grin Grin Grin

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:33:21 PM

scam dev, ninja launching with countdown

don't invest anything in that crap
letmegohome

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:34:30 PM

no one knows ,but everyone know that shitcoin is already dead .

stop mining and buying .This is a waste of resources !!
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 06:37:25 PM

Why do you even care mining some shit coin that will never be worth nothing ? Why don't you rather mine bitcoins if you can and get some little of them. I'm sure that mining shitcoins is not worth your electricity. Proove me wrong and i might change my mind about that topic.

Bitcoin is DEAD
jorneyflair (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:37:49 PM

why the dev not just set up a huge premine instead of that? he has no logic at all
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:41:06 PM

Why do you even care mining some shit coin that will never be worth nothing ? Why don't you rather mine bitcoins if you can and get some little of them. I'm sure that mining shitcoins is not worth your electricity. Proove me wrong and i might change my mind about that topic.

lol mining bitcoin directly is a suicide, not profitable at all, roi non-existing
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:43:49 PM

I had profit with some alt. coins, but 90% of them is not worth.
Mine bitcoin in 2014? Are you serious?  Smiley
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:45:18 PM

yeah , most of the coins get dumped as soon as they got listed on exchange , so its first dump , first save yourself Grin
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:45:32 PM

you guys must be mining the wrong shit then Roll Eyes
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:54:59 PM

you guys must be mining the wrong shit then Roll Eyes

Well, as for me, this is my hobby. Nothing serious. I have nothing to do duy my health reasons, but anyway, from Dec. 2013 I get around ~11 BTC from alt. coins without farm and without investing real money. Early I had R9 270, now I have GTX 770 (builded new rig for games and time to time mining). So I'm not so lucky, but sometimes... you know.  Wink
jorneyflair (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:03:20 PM

Mine bitcoin in 2014? Are you serious?  Smiley

yeah , most of the coins get dumped as soon as they got listed on exchange , so its first dump , first save yourself Grin
oh , shit , i dumped tons of  BC at 4000 satoshi dumped lots of XC at early stage , fuck it or i should be a millionaire now
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:07:47 PM

oh , shit , i dumped tons of  BC at 4000 satoshi dumped lots of XC at early stage , fuck it or i should be a millionaire now

Nobody knows which coin will get pumped but most of the coins can be easily predicted that they can be dumped and leave many others mere bagholders.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:09:05 PM

Nobody knows which coin will get pumped but most of the coins can be easily predicted that they can be dumped and leave many others mere bagholders.

+1

suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:53:27 AM

Same dev as Finercoin.

Look at source code... there is more too just look.

Multisig is internal testing, multiple signature address has three private key, you need to enter 3 private key to spend the funds, this will increase the property security, protection of private property, we will give priority to launch this feature

I think same dev as Finercoin too...

suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:01:11 PM

Code:
int64 GetProofOfWorkReward(int nHeight, int64 nFees, uint256 prevHash)
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 400 * COIN;

//if(nHeight == 1)
    //{
        //nSubsidy = 50000 * COIN;
        //return nSubsidy + nFees;
    //}

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

There's no code in the source to stop POW at any point. I'm guessing the dev will have to release a new wallet with hard fork at block 5000.. any coins being mined now will most likely be rendered non-existant.
Shit dev!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: