Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN ALGORITHM EBOOK NOW ON EBAY  (Read 916 times)
banque (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:46:44 PM

The Bitcoin Algorithm is now on eBay with a 100% POSIITIVE FEEDBACK SELLER

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181475266277

The PDF file only is cheaper and the publisher takes a 40% discount for btc at

www.BitcoinAlgorithm.com

Just got the info in an email blast.

clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:33:08 PM

www.BitcoinAlgorithm.com

about algorithm SHA-256, right??  Smiley

Ibitcoinloan

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:15:49 AM

Not my thread but I did read it.

Its the financial fundamentals algorithm that correctly predicts why the last 3 btc value bubbles were the values it hit.

The same financial fundamental algorithm predicts the next three value bubbles up to only a 10% population acceptance.

So its a financial algorithm to predict btc value on solid financial fundamentals such as GWP and user base as a ratio of world population.

It explains expected peaks and valleys in the value and real financial fundamentals for support floors of value.

I know the author, Im not him nor the OP and I know both author and OP.

No encryption algorithm, its a financial value algorithm using solid financial fundamentals.
btmtb

Activity: 291

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:54:42 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 05:56:25 AM by btmtb

I wasn't going to bother replying to the 'adoni' crap posts because you guys did a good enough job of demonstrating your own lack of credibility in here, but seeing you shilling this 'book' again, I couldn't help but include a warning for everyone else, as I'm still smelling something suspicious about the activity of all your alt accounts (which are all very recently registered and posting heavily).

www.BitcoinAlgorithm.com

Let's be honest, as much as you say you 'just got the info in an email blast' in an attempt to convey a casual distance, but you're working for the 'company' that 'published' this ebook, as we've already established in other threads. You're obviously biased and have not yet demonstrated that the person who claims to be a Doctor a) exists, b) has any academic qualifications, so this book would be highly suspect to anyone looking to spend money on it. I recommend that anyone considering doing so does some background research of their own. I'm not saying don't buy it as it might be just what you're looking for, I'm saying do your research first and make an educated decision.

Not my thread but I did read it.

Its the financial fundamentals algorithm that correctly predicts why the last 3 btc value bubbles were the values it hit.

The same financial fundamental algorithm predicts the next three value bubbles up to only a 10% population acceptance.

So its a financial algorithm to predict btc value on solid financial fundamentals such as GWP and user base as a ratio of world population.

It explains expected peaks and valleys in the value and real financial fundamentals for support floors of value.

I know the author, Im not him nor the OP and I know both author and OP.

No encryption algorithm, its a financial value algorithm using solid financial fundamentals.

I'm glad to see you've mentioned your connection to the book here.  I'm not looking for an argument here, I'm pointing out to everyone else that the above is definitely not an unbiased view or review, it's marketing from the person/people shilling this. You all seem to be essentially another alt account for the same 'adoni' network that is shilling this book, the same network which incorporates all those 1-brand websites that are just full of garbage PPC marketing keyword content in a terrible wordpress layout. The same network that claims to headed by a 'Dr Sol Adoni' who proudly claims to have a 'wall full' of doctorates, yet will not disclose any genuine information other than a bunch of web links sharing the same suspiciously bad range of spamdexing content and designs.

Last time you were advertising this book for sale you were very misleadingly called it a "signed copy of the bitcoin algorithm" which was obviously nonsense.

I'm sure we'd all like more information on the genuine credentials of the author if you'd like to share, it might give us all enough information to decide if the book is worth buying. What genuinely earned, accredited, academic qualifications does 'Dr' Sol Adoni have? Specifically. I know from the other titles you're claiming to publish by him he's a regular modern day renaissance-man who's an expert physcician, astrologian, physician, dietician and golfer etc. And now an expert in economics and bitcoin.

Btw, 'honorary doctorates' don't count and don't allow for the use of 'Dr' as a title. Plus, that's an insult to everyone who actually genuinely earnt a Ph.D. "An honorary degree is not recognized as having the same stature as a corresponding earned doctorate degree and should not be represented as such."

Please don't just paste another bunch of spamtastic urls, I can see enough of your collection on nameserver reverse lookups like this, along with the relevant and equally vague 'adoni' registrant details. If you're running full disclosure, we'd be very interested in where and under what full name your main/parent legal entity is registered so we can review the public filings?

One last, straight up, question: Could you confirm if 'Dr' Sol Adoni' also happens to be the same person as acclaimed loon Sollog and the same person otherwise known as John Patrick Ennis, would he? I think I have just realised the answer to this, and I think it explains a lot of the recent erratic behaviour of this group of alt accounts.

Further reading: [1], [2], [3], [4], [5]
banque (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:39:47 PM

I don't sell on ebay, so not my selling account

Now as another Adoni guy/girl mentioned lots of ADONI accounts are starting to discuss

a. new adoni projects related to bitcoin
b. adoni assets related to bitcoin
c. adoni books and more are coming, related to bitcoin
d. bitcoin in general

Since ADONI CO runs many divisions and has many types of people connected to it, very few direct employees, lots of volunteers, lots of independent contractors, medallion operators, agents, reps, etc.

For a person to label them all the same account is bs.

Fact is I'm on a SFL IP where 2/3 of the adoni action is, chicago is another hub at the noc and UK is another hub where the legal stuff is usually done and oh other areas too but Miami/Chicago/London are the main 3 Adoni hubs.

Now jerk, the ebay auction I mentioned which was emailed to various people connected to ADONI, has 200 previous sales around 100% positive feedback on the account yet you want to talk negative shit about it. It's not my account, not sure who runs it, but it's the only authorized seller of ADONI EBOOK CDS ON EBAY just like Adoni eBooks are on Amazon and Nook and Apple and on 1 eBooks their own network. Now why should I have to explain this to you jerk?

You're a loser dude and stay off adoni threads

In other words SHUT THE F* UP
ashe

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:46:44 PM

what is this ebook for?
Ibitcoinloan

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:53:56 PM

I'm in the Adoni Trust legal division.

OP is not the seller on ebay
I'm not the ebay seller

Why anyone wants to spend so much time trying to be negative about a positive btc book shows how little worth that persons time is worth

Get over it, adoni publishing has a huge amount of niche oriented books on ebay, bn, amazon and their network.

Since they create books in paranormal fields some people with tiny closed minds like to waste their energy being negative towards adoni and key execs.

Like banque said

GET A LIFE LOSER

Adoni is real
Adoni has mega millions in assets
The ebay account has almost 200 trades 100% positve rating.

Let's see banque is trading on this forum as his trust rating shows

YOU HAVE NOT ONE TRADE HERE

NOW SHUT UP AND TRADE
banque (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:03:41 PM

what is this ebook for?

Honestly did you go to ebay and read the info?

LOL

ebay site explains the ebook
the site explains the ebook

now you want forum users to pitch you the book?

let's see

BITCOIN ALGORITHM

Ok it's related to bitcoin

Now can you say what's that too

ok I give up

it's an eBOOK ON BITCOIN

btmtb

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:30:28 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 10:18:45 PM by btmtb

You didn't actually answer any of the acceptable and legitimate questions, so at risk of repeating ourselves perhaps you could straightforwardly address:

1)
I'm sure we'd all like more information on the genuine credentials of the author if you'd like to share, it might give us all enough information to decide if the book is worth buying. What genuinely earned, accredited, academic qualifications does 'Dr' Sol Adoni have? Specifically. I know from the other titles you're claiming to publish by him he's a regular modern day renaissance-man who's an expert physcician, astrologian, physician, dietician and golfer etc. And now an expert in economics and bitcoin. Btw, 'honorary doctorates' don't count and don't allow for the use of 'Dr' as a title. Plus, that's an insult to everyone who actually genuinely earnt a Ph.D. "An honorary degree is not recognized as having the same stature as a corresponding earned doctorate degree and should not be represented as such."

2)
Please don't just paste another bunch of spamtastic urls, I can see enough of your collection on nameserver reverse lookups like this, along with the relevant and equally vague 'adoni' registrant details. If you're running full disclosure, we'd be very interested in where and under what full name your main/parent legal entity is registered so we can review the public filings?

3)
One last, straight up, question: Could you confirm if 'Dr' Sol Adoni' also happens to be the same person as acclaimed loon 'SolLog' and the same person otherwise known as John Patrick Ennis, would he? I think I have just realised the answer to this, and I think it explains a lot of the recent erratic behaviour of this group of alt accounts.

Further reading: [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6]
(<- Special mention for discussing suspected use of sock-puppet alt accounts)

Also, getting you and your alt accounts to all leave me negative trust despite that fact that, by your own admission, we have never traded together makes no difference to me as you're all untrusted, and apparently untrustworthy based on this behaviour.
adoni

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:34:21 PM

hey moron you're on IGNORE asswipe

I see your name and don't give a shit what you say on my buddies thread

the link is to an ebay account with almost 200 trades and 100% positive feedback

you're a loser that likes to post shit on Adoni accounts

go get laid you loser

what a jerk and moron
banque (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:38:13 PM

haha I wonder how many people have that jerk on ignore

dude comes to a thread with a 200 range trade record and 100% positive rating on ebay

and he wants to harass us

I hope I see him one day n SFL

I'll show him something

what a jerk and yeah NO ONE connect to adoni via 3 degrees is reading your bull

haha

keep bumping the thread loser

haha
btmtb

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:40:00 PM

I'd appreciate if you could just answer the questions please. They're straight forward enough. If you're promoting/shilling a book you should be able to answer such basic questions about the credentials of the author. You're claiming to be genuine so this shouldn't be a problem. Thank you.

(PS Using sock-puppet accounts to spam people who call you out with negative trust when you're all untrusted is a waste of your time.)
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:01:48 AM

Oh my god. It's these adoni guys again.

First they wanted to buy 10k bitcoins with paypal and now they're selling an ebook? Dafuq?
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:11:11 AM

Also, you guys look like you're running more of a cult than a business.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: