Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E Exchange is a sack of shlt  (Read 1016 times)
ipoomyself (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:36:48 PM

i noweth now why my confirmations are taking so long by looking at other addresses used by BTC-E the most recent ones are unconfirmed not a single 1 confirmation those sacks of shlt are too cheap to include BLOchain fee feeture Ive never hath this problem with bitstamp there is no way to add a fee time wasting bastards
ipoomyself (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:39:21 PM

and they charge 20 euros to speak to other people in their chatbox it hath no fourms i fought bitcoin woz about freedom and liberty BYE BYE u sacks o f shlt
amit123

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:49:07 PM

and they charge 20 euros to speak to other people in their chatbox it hath no fourms i fought bitcoin woz about freedom and liberty BYE BYE u sacks o f shlt
Hmm, I don't think they charge 20Euros to speak to other people on chatbox, there is some minimum requirements that you must satisfy . to avoid bots.

(BTC          CRYPTOMINE          BTC)  High Energy Efficiency        Innovative Technical Architecture      SIGN UP NOW!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PROFITABLE CLOUD MINING   Libertarian Business Model  Mine BITCOIN or ALTCOIN              VISIT OUR THREAD!
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:57:57 PM

Oh really ? They are charging Euro instead of Bitcoin ?

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:00:14 PM

and they charge 20 euros to speak to other people in their chatbox

lol there's a reason they call it the trollbox...

To be fair BTC-e does seem shady, but I've used it for years without any issues other than the odd transaction taking longer than usual (no more than 12 hours). I still use it occasionally, but I'd be wary of depositing serious money there.
mastero

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:40:15 PM

BTC-E is definetely not so bad, but there is another exchange that has a huge potential.
Check it out goc.io!

We've just started with USD-pairs, and at the moment the only bank wire is available as withdraw.
But we are working on it, and if you have any suggestions just let us know.

Why should you choose Goc.io:
1,5% - withdrawal of USD
0% - withdrawal of cryptocurrency
1,5% - deposit of USD and RUR
0,2% - immediate transaction between wallets
0,2% - Deal of sale or purchase of cryptocurrency

Goc.io - the exchange with huge perspectives!
Биpжи и cepвиcы для кpипты.
ipoomyself (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:34:03 PM

fuck off scammer i bet its in pee h pee scripted in pacman
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: