Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITTREX and elitecoindev should be responsible for this ELITECOIN  (Read 4471 times)
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:04:09 AM

I tweeted to Elitecoin dev, hope we will get some statement about this fucked up situation, please RT.

https://twitter.com/YellowCrypto/status/492956792658612225

He ran away already.

Also, does anybody has a list of premined scams? I mean honorcoin etc?
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:06:45 AM

Bittrex should refund this one! adding a hidden premine is HUGE mistake, and is really bad for business
Dimitry

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:08:24 AM

The developer is long gone man his intentions are evil from start! It has been like this,    " we are working on it" or  "next week"  no real work has been done
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:19:17 AM

Bittrex is allowing trading to continue, so yu can still sell your coins  .... at a loss

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:24:14 AM

Bittrex should refund this one! adding a hidden premine is HUGE mistake, and is really bad for business

I think nobody gonna refund.

You can call me paranoid, but IMHO there is a group of scammers who are making again and again shit coins and exchanges covers them.
They already saw how this "community" can be scammed without any trouble.
Do you gonna call your loyal of FBI? No. So we have well prepared goup of scammers and drove of sheeps who gonna do nothing if they will be scammed.

I already saw how stupid "community" losses money with IPO scams. Also they accept big premine, call others FUDDERS and then wondering why dev left them lol (HonorCoin).

And more and more...
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:33:07 AM

I think nobody gonna refund.

You can call me paranoid, but IMHO there is a group of scammers who are making again and again shit coins and exchanges covers them.
They already saw how this "community" can be scammed without any trouble.
Do you gonna call your loyal of FBI? No. So we have well prepared goup of scammers and drove of sheeps who gonna do nothing if they will be scammed.

I already saw how stupid "community" losses money with IPO scams. Also they accept big premine, call others FUDDERS and then wondering why dev left them lol (HonorCoin).

And more and more...

Look at Darkcash, so called no premine, but they released the coin 10 mins after they post it, so nobody was ready, only their own pool, so indeed no premine, but in fact there was a huge amount of blocks mined by the owner himself, and it is a 2 days POW Cheesy, i didn't check how many blocks were instamine but we all know that the first blocks goes like crazy. I even don't care how much it was instamine.

Anyway, small IPOs i still love a lot, i took a lot of money on ROM/GRK/OTC the ancient coins, then NOAH coin, V8 was a failure, ICB was ok, took some money in the beginning but bought back in and dev went away, anyway, investing in premine coins is maybe better then in not premine coins as when you check Darkcash. Investiging in small IPOs is not bad too. I'm now looking at B2B coin and Ethancoin. Vent looks like shit, and XCLOUD can be interesting too.
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:36:55 AM

I think, time has come to have some regulation on launching a new coin to safeguard the interest of miners and investors.The moderators of altcoin forum or a few reputed members should take the initiative to chalk out some guidelines, get it approved by the community at large and enact it.Otherwise,grave danger of trust deficit in newcoin will keep serious investors away from altcoins and harm the whole  ecosystem  in the long run.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:49:19 AM

Guys, this is crypto. Its the wild west. You all here to make big profits you gotta keep in mind that there are huge risks. I also lost a lot of money due to the digital commerce scam, but i realised i was just not cautious enough. Do your research and do not invest in ipos/early stage coins that have not proven anything.
Dimitry

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:54:49 AM

Guys, this is crypto. Its the wild west. You all here to make big profits you gotta keep in mind that there are huge risks. I also lost a lot of money due to the digital commerce scam, but i realised i was just not cautious enough. Do your research and do not invest in ipos/early stage coins that have not proven anything.

I fully understand that. But shouldnt bittrex look over the code and make sure there isnt any hidden premine before adding a new coin?
Getting scammed is one thing but exchange not looking over the code is huge. I would say all withdrawal funds at bittrex.

Atleast cryptsy is trusted.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:09:27 AM

I fully understand that. But shouldnt bittrex look over the code and make sure there isnt any hidden premine before adding a new coin?
Getting scammed is one thing but exchange not looking over the code is huge. I would say all withdrawal funds at bittrex.

NYSE low volume markets is filled with junk. It up to the investors whether they reward these scamcompanies. Unfortunately greed is what thrives this market. Its what thrives our society lol. Thats why people like bitcoin, they hope it can bring change. However, by the looks of it... Cryptocoins have become an even more extreme version of a greedy investors dominated market... Everyone wants to be the new wolf of wallstreet Wink good luck finding happiness in this world Smiley
Dimitry

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:21:59 AM

Everyone wants to be the new wolf of wallstreet Wink good luck finding happiness in this world Smiley

Getting burned like this so many times, almost want you to set up a scam team and do it better yes!
Because these scams are not making max profit!
naphariel

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:29:52 AM

But shouldnt bittrex look over the code and make sure there isnt any hidden premine before adding a new coin?

No.
Exchanges provide a medium for trading coins, nothing more.
It's up to you to decide what a coin is worth, if anything at all.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:37:22 AM

unknown devs releasing bullshit coins on an greedy exchange.

Unknown devs = Bittrex so yes, just jump on any new coin that pops up on exchanges (Bittrex is not the only one doing it) almost instantly after mining starts, you'll be up for
more nasty outcomes. If you think exchanges are not doing it well you're very green. It is time to change your color else you will certainly end up "skinned alive" around here.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:51:33 AM

im tired of this dumbass analogy about crypto bein the wild west.

this aint 1860 and we are civilized modern people.

this isnt a frontier land. we r talking about a website and a community that needs to set minimum standard guidelines.

the reason that its not happening is because the scammers and exchange want it this way.

its up to us to peacefully protest until changes happen.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:59:02 AM

what are the total coins now with hidden coins
raffern

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:06:15 PM

Why they dont bother to do any checks Sad I've lost 0.27 btc on this and i think i'm done with crypto. It's a minefield. Bittrex should not add coins with out checking for pre-mine etc it's bang out of order. We lose while they made money from fees Sad
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:09:37 PM

It's not going to stay the wild west, no matter how much some people want it to.

Change will come, and the scammers and fly by night devs will be driven to 5th rate exchanges, where they belong.
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:13:30 PM

Why they dont bother to do any checks Sad I've lost 0.27 btc on this and i think i'm done with crypto. It's a minefield. Bittrex should not add coins with out checking for pre-mine etc it's bang out of order. We lose while they made money from fees Sad

this is what is happening all the time.

new people are getting burned and quitting trading. volume will continue to drop.

all because of these stupid scamcoins.

if everyone keeps telling us to read the code someone should teach us how.

how the fuck do i know how to spot a hidden premine?

Restincoin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

this is what is happening all the time.

new people are getting burned and quitting trading. volume will continue to drop.

all because of these stupid scamcoins.

if everyone keeps telling us to read the code someone should teach us how.

how the fuck do i know how to spot a hidden premine?
+1

You need to learn from mistakes or you will always do same mistakes. Here it's about hidden premine, I want to know where I need next time to check for avoid scam like this.

Someone spotted where is the scam in code ?
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:33:33 PM

What i suggest is an escrow fund that we can pay BTC to and award whoever has the knowledge and means to produce the real name and address of the people behind obvious scams (that can also produce the evidence) and publish them on this forum or on a dedicated twitter feed.

Soooooooon...............
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: