Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACT] End of month dumping..  (Read 6125 times)
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:54:22 AM

Cashing out so you could pay your bills ?  Really?

That's just irresponsible.  If your investment tanks your asked out.

Bitcoin miners are smart in doing that, if they are looking for profit.

Otherwise they might even operate at loss and don't see that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:07:20 PM

....but before the markets were dropping there was almost no volume on RDD (based on my Cryptsy observations last month or two)
it surprised me sort of that RDD actually went up a lot while all the others pretty much tanked hard.
But not really because i had seen that happen lots before going back last year..

Ya noticed RDD going up here too...haven't followed the coin until I noticed Cryptsy made it available in usd, was wondering why the hell they are putting that 20 satoshi coin on the banker money trades.  So turned it on for viewing in my dashboard for btc&ltc trading too & started watching it, still haven't installed the wallet or bought any, but find what its doing right now very interesting, trading @37 right now.

Thanks for pointing out the monthly cycle, I had not noticed that fact before, really only started following alts since last Dec, pretty convinced its true though.  As to proof to those wondering if this is 'real', was thinking about how to verify that yesterday, thought it would be an interesting problem to solve...one would have to feed allot of the time/price data for allot of the different coins into an FFT transform, look at the output in the frequency domain, if its real, there should be a peak around the 30-31 day mark.  Anybody setup to do that?

hmm i did not know Cryptsy added RDD to USD markets wow ballsy lol
i have no interest in that coin and i sure as hell wouldn't if it had confirmation times on the exchange for months at 999
and even for while it shot up to over a 100k a chat mod told me..

anyway there has been a guy here great at doing graphs.. he is the guy we need to show it lol
i bet exchange graphs would back up my point over all though.

why people do it is irrelevant i figure.. and i can only speculate why.
the important point is it true ?
i think so myself.

FUD first & ask questions later™
boxuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:48:34 PM

interesting, i will have to pay more attention to this

thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:00:02 PM

....but before the markets were dropping there was almost no volume on RDD (based on my Cryptsy observations last month or two)
it surprised me sort of that RDD actually went up a lot while all the others pretty much tanked hard.
But not really because i had seen that happen lots before going back last year..

Ya noticed RDD going up here too...haven't followed the coin until I noticed Cryptsy made it available in usd, was wondering why the hell they are putting that 20 satoshi coin on the banker money trades.  So turned it on for viewing in my dashboard for btc&ltc trading too & started watching it, still haven't installed the wallet or bought any, but find what its doing right now very interesting, trading @37 right now.

Thanks for pointing out the monthly cycle, I had not noticed that fact before, really only started following alts since last Dec, pretty convinced its true though.  As to proof to those wondering if this is 'real', was thinking about how to verify that yesterday, thought it would be an interesting problem to solve...one would have to feed allot of the time/price data for allot of the different coins into an FFT transform, look at the output in the frequency domain, if its real, there should be a peak around the 30-31 day mark.  Anybody setup to do that?

Do you think RDD is a good buy right now?
GroundRod

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:13:08 PM

Well as I don't own any, so more than likely.   Still coins like this can be very volatile, don't listen to my advice, do your research.  Staying on topic here, it would seem to be fighting the monthly cyclic trend, plus it appears to be an experiment for Cryptsy, offering trade w/usd....
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:44:58 AM

interesting, i will have to pay more attention to this

i know and i have forgotten about it easily until it was too late  Huh

knowing this happens like clock work every month can give you a huge advantage at buying OR selling.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 03:21:12 PM

I think the community has matured and not throwing there btc into alts with not needed "innovation" and no future besides being traded. I know whales/PnDs are actually starting to lose money as the community starts wising up to the game.

Now that would be a floopity floopin' nice change! I was hoping for that endgame when the scamcount reached peak scam some time ago.

Be nice to se things quiet down while the better alts enter a chrysalis, mutate and spawn.  Shocked Cheesy  Lordy, lordy, we might actually see some people starting up a clonecoin and invite others to join in simply for the fun of it...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 03:25:00 PM

Ya noticed RDD going up here too...haven't followed the coin until I noticed Cryptsy made it available in usd, was wondering why the hell they are putting that 20 satoshi coin on the banker money trades.  So turned it on for viewing in my dashboard for btc&ltc trading too & started watching it, still haven't installed the wallet or bought any, but find what its doing right now very interesting, trading @37 right now.

Thanks for pointing out the monthly cycle, I had not noticed that fact before, really only started following alts since last Dec, pretty convinced its true though.  As to proof to those wondering if this is 'real', was thinking about how to verify that yesterday, thought it would be an interesting problem to solve...one would have to feed allot of the time/price data for allot of the different coins into an FFT transform, look at the output in the frequency domain, if its real, there should be a peak around the 30-31 day mark.  Anybody setup to do that?

Thanks for the update. In my currently klutzy way, I sold the last of my RDD when it started to wake up...

But a heads-up. Redd was a classic "sleeper" that needed months - I repeat, months - to wake up. That I actually liked, because I had regarded it as my long-term ace in the hole. I didn't have any trouble finding something else to do while waiting. Smiley Patience is a virtue...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:27:26 PM

well here we go again !

and like the last few months i don't think we will get much of a rebound either Sad
prices will tank out now'ish and peak again around mid-month but overall stay lower..

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:41:12 PM

well here we go again.. piles of coins dropping such as mass dumping of Monero on Poloniex right now.. even BTC !

The Master

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:44:08 PM

Maybe they are women. Monthly cycle puts them in the mood to dump. Smiley
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 12:16:00 AM

Crypto ---> Month ---> Moon  Huh

Shocked

i can't deny this proof !
i knew there was a conspiracy in there somewhere and ya of course it's the moon figures  Roll Eyes

been watching a LOT of shows on TV about the moon lately and this may be tied to the various "created" objects on it ?
like the satellite and the big gun or nuclear reactor or the bridge's or various piping etc.
Aliens put moon bases & stuff on it !
And now they want to control our Altcoins too !

Fun fact: They say the moon is hollow. Heard echos from landers

(If you say we never went I will strangle you)

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:49:10 AM

LOL i think we went there Wink

and hmm that is a curious idea though.. i wonder if the moon could have an effect maybe even in a subtle way ?
ya never know i guess.. we learn more all the time about science !

i know the tides area dramatic and visible show case of the effects of the moon on us !

does this mean a Crypto-Werewolf is coming soon close to Halloween ? hmmm ? ooooohhww whoooooooo !!!

Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:56:49 AM

How did a human get there with the radiation belts melting all ... ahh forget it sure 50 years ago  Cheesy and it just jumped off da moon and flew back

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:43:25 AM

Don't forget guys !

Stay calm and buy cheap coin Wink

PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:46:17 AM

Summer dumping, end of month dumping, weekend dumping etc... Lets call it 24/7 dumping and save all of us the trouble  Tongue
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:55:48 AM

Summer dumping, end of month dumping, weekend dumping etc... Lets call it 24/7 dumping and save all of us the trouble  Tongue

..and BUY cheap coin Wink

Red Headed Stepchild

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:06:10 AM

They are still not done dumping!  Grin 
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:43:59 AM

End of month dumping is definitely the old game. Welcome to the new one

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:06:57 PM

End of month dumping is definitely the old game. Welcome to the new one

The new one is 24/7 dumping. Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: