Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 2 Cointerra Terraminer IVs for sale - 1.6TH and great condition  (Read 995 times)
KIDC (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:28:44 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 07:21:25 PM by KIDC

Hi all,

Posting here to see if there's somebody who is willing to pay what I consider a reasonable price for two of my Cointerra Terraminer IV. I'm selling because my electrical costs are quite high (0.18/kwh USD with AC factored in) and it seems like the local utility company is slowly increasing the rates too. The other reason is because I rent a room hundreds of miles from the site, and I'm relying on somebody I'm not completely happy with the arrangement with the site owner. With that said I'm not opposed to continuous mining on them if nobody gives me a reasonable offer. I have more to sell than these two units but I'm going to see how these go first.

Pictures located here: https://i.imgur.com/oeNaR9l.jpg (rack) https://i.imgur.com/rlt0CyY.png (#3) https://i.imgur.com/D77AFNg.png (#4)

The units in particular that I'll be selling are #3 and #4 in the pic. Yeah I realize that it has a date from two months ago on the pic too but that's because I considered selling them a couple months ago but decided against it. If you really want a new pic I can take one on Sunday/Monday when I'm in town. I'll be in town from at least Sunday to Wednesday this coming week (for something else) which is why I'm considering on selling these two now as I can easily handle the packing and shipping in the evening. Both of these units run at 1.6 TH as seen in the pics - they also have been carefully repasted with Coollaboratory LiquidPro which is MUCH higher grade thermal paste than what it ships with. This combined with the AC set at 76 and directed somewhat at the intakes is the cause of the very low temperatures seen on those status pages. They run in a dedicated room with three dedicated AC units. There's effectively no dust or dirt in the units. There are significant scratches on the outer cases (not on the front) but that's a cosmetic issue only. The only thing I have to do to keep these running with basically 100% uptime is a remote reboot (using the WebUI - I just teamviewer in from home) once a week. That's all it needs at my location to keep operating without issues.

I've been on these forums for two years. I also have industry friends that I've done business with or helped who can speak for my reputation: Jddebug, Abracadabra, GenTarkin, ElGrecoFL, WKNiGHT, and Jezzz. I would hope that people understand I can be trusted but if you insist on using escrow I understand - for this purpose I have already arranged for OgNasty to operate in this capacity. You will pay his fee (1%) if you elect this option.

I have the original packaging materials, cables, etc. They will ship UPS Ground within one business day of confirmed payment to myself or OgNasty if you elect his escrow service. Shipping is to the continental 48 United States and will need to be signed for upon delivery. There is also an option for local pickup in the West Palm Beach area, where we'll meet at my friend's retail outfit (units will otherwise ship from Florida). There is no warranty or refund offered. These units have been working without issue since late March so I don't expect you to have any problems but of course I can't guarantee you don't. I don't sell hardware that isn't working properly - #2 actually has problems and may never be sellable (although it still works 90% of the time right now). #1 may be sold if the sale for these two go well but this is not on the table right now.

Ideally I'd like to get BTC3.5 per unit - I doubt I'll get this though - so make lower offers at your leisure but keep in mind I don't HAVE to sell these and I have a reserve in mind that I won't sell below. Post your bids in this thread, do NOT PM me to make a bid. I'll be monitoring this thread and will start looking late tomorrow and will likely contact people on Sunday if reasonable offers have been made. You can either bid on one or both. Bid for your price to factor in shipping - I'm expecting a cost of about BTC0.16/$100 for UPS Ground. Thanks for reading.

"He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future, conquers the past."
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prodigi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:34:12 AM

How about 4.8 BTC for both. I may be able to arrange a freight service to get cheap shipping. I'd do that at my cost. Otherwise I can send you a FedEx or Ups label.
blackheart13

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:17:41 AM

I would go 5btc & arrange shipping
Thanks
KIDC (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:16:01 PM

Current high bid is 5 BTC for both (somebody who PM'd me, ignoring what I said in my OP I guess, but regardless), so that's the price to beat. Look like it'll be going to him so far. If I don't get a better offer in the next 10 hours or so I think I'm going to take his.

"He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future, conquers the past."
herebittybittybitty

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:51:19 PM

I'm perhaps willing to go over 5. Where are you located? Would you be able to ship quite promptly -- say, within 36 hours or so? Thanks.
KIDC (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:33:29 AM

I'm perhaps willing to go over 5. Where are you located? Would you be able to ship quite promptly -- say, within 36 hours or so? Thanks.

I'm in South Florida. I can ship next business day or same business day, depending on when payment is confirmed.

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:32:39 AM

Dont be flaking out on KIDC. Are you committing to buying them and if so at what price ?
blackheart13

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:28:19 AM

Let me know where this is at. Have a few other things I'm buying and want to make sure I have funds available.
thanks
KIDC (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:45:47 AM

Update - have 3 people currently interested. Price to beat right now is 2.8 BTC per unit. BitcoinPappi is my preferred buyer and was the first to declare interest so somebody needs to offer significantly more than him otherwise he's getting both. It's almost 7 AM here in FL - if I don't get any better, solid offers by early afternoon I'm probably going to proceed with the sale to him.

KIDC (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:45:47 PM

Sale pending to BitcoinPappi.

KIDC (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:21:08 PM

Sold to BitcoinPappi.

corki

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:31:19 PM

can you at least provide the tx id?
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:52:25 PM

can you at least provide the tx id?

Why is that any of your business ?

I confirm that I have purchased the miners and have received tracking. Nothing else is any of your business. Have a good day
KIDC (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:11:02 PM

lolwat

TXID isn't being posted publicly for obvious reasons.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: