Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 11:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-07-26] “Bitcoin Is The Truth,” Says Rap Genius Founder Mahbod Moghadam Re  (Read 717 times)
cescan (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:25:59 AM

http://betabeat.com/2014/07/bitcoin-is-the-truth-says-rap-genius-founder-mahbod-moghadam/

My introduction to Bitcoin came from the smartest living man. Balaji Srinivasan is the youngest General Partner at Andreessen Horowitz. Currently he is building a development wing for Andreessen—a project that, to my knowledge, no VC has ever undertaken. Ben Horowitz calls him “Young Einstein”.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:05:55 PM

When I think of Rap, this guy hardly comes to mind. I was hoping for a real life inner city convert preaching this en masse to those that it would help the most. It's nice how the article mentions what we all know about Bitcoin and hopefully the right eyes are reading it.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:15:12 AM

When I think of Rap, this guy hardly comes to mind....

He is welcome to join the party, but I have never heard of him.

Edit = "Oops":
Google Destroys Rap Genius’ Search Rankings As Punishment For SEO Spam, But Resolution In Progress

"Google hit back hard today after it learned lyrics site Rap Genius had been using dubious SEO tricks to attain top spots in search results. Now RapGenius.com doesn’t appear on the first page of results for a search of “Rap Genius,” and popular queries like “Jay-Z Holy Grail Lyrics” don’t bring up the startup like they used to..."

http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/25/google-rap-genius
“Bitcoin Is The Truth”, but Rap Genius cheats to get ahead...  ...LOL?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: