Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If a girl invites u to go swimming, what does this mean?  (Read 4467 times)
epere (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:04:22 AM

boring staying at home?

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:07:37 AM

It means she like likes you.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:28:13 AM

And she is comfortable with you seeing her in a bathing suit!!!!!

Not all the girls like that with any boy! Just go for it! go with the flow and don't expect anything! Be yourself!

Space for rent if its still trending
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:31:31 AM

Funny, a girl invited my friend over at her house, she said she was alone and watching a scary movie and was very scared. I told him it means only one thing. He likes another girl so he declined, but damn, this girl is really persistent and does some pretty weird and funny things to get his attention.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
serje
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:38:58 AM

Funny, a girl invited my friend over at her house, she said she was alone and watching a scary movie and was very scared. I told him it means only one thing. He likes another girl so he declined, but damn, this girl is really persistent and does some pretty weird and funny things to get his attention.

OMFG!!! How can he decline a girl!!! He is so rude! Tell him that it's not nice to say no! Teach him to say yes and go for it!

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:15:17 AM

OMFG!!! How can he decline a girl!!! He is so rude! Tell him that it's not nice to say no! Teach him to say yes and go for it!

Bad. Yes, men can decline women. Just because you can't manage to even talk to women doesn't mean other males will settle for your standards.

serje
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:27:58 AM

Bad. Yes, men can decline women. Just because you can't manage to even talk to women doesn't mean other males will settle for your standards.

And how did you came to the conclusion that "i can't manage to talk to women"?

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:52:25 AM

boring staying at home?

That does mean she is willing to show her body to you! Or she just want to go swimming with you as friends  Grin
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:54:54 AM

Body party. I hope you are not small, looks awful in swim trunk.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 09:01:32 AM

boring staying at home?

Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women!

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:46:41 AM

And how did you came to the conclusion that "i can't manage to talk to women"?

The fact that you think everything that a female says to you is an advance. Seriously, you're like a 12 year old that's just finding out women exists.

kaiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:44:47 AM

You should participate. Gives her to demonstrate your developed muscle.
Why wants bored dull at home?
johnathan32

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:52:25 AM

I think she means to teach her pool Wink
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:54:18 AM

boring staying at home?

Yeah, does it involve Bitcoin? No? Get the hell away from that girl  Cheesy But make sure she isn't really talking about setting up an immersion-cooling mining rig! That would be sweet!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
serje
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:08:53 AM

boring staying at home?

Be careful she might try to scam you!

minerpumpkin

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:13:56 AM

boring staying at home?

Made my day! This is gold-worthy! It is funny on so many levels! I hope things are working out better with the older woman? Or was there even another one? Was the 18 year old working for BFL, HashFast or did she like Frappucino?

serje
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:20:16 AM

boring staying at home?

Made my day! This is gold-worthy! It is funny on so many levels! I hope things are working out better with the older woman? Or was there even another one? Was the 18 year old working for BFL, HashFast or did she like Frappucino?

How do you know? You never talked there and it seems you know more details than the people who were asking things there!

minerpumpkin

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:23:05 AM

boring staying at home?

How do you know? You never talked there and it seems you know more details than the people who were asking things there!

I like to read a crazy story at times Smiley
When I finished the thread I didn't care if the story was true or not, it was very interesting. And to be honest, I couldn't think of anything to post. Can't live up to that Cheesy
Do you think I know some of those girls?

serje
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:26:11 AM

boring staying at home?

I like to read a crazy story at times Smiley
When I finished the thread I didn't care if the story was true or not, it was very interesting. And to be honest, I couldn't think of anything to post. Can't live up to that Cheesy
Do you think I know some of those girls?

Well at the moment I'm sure you don't know any of the girls!

But be careful because the 18 one fled to Germany and  I see you are posting in the German section of the forum! She might get you too!

And Yes the story is true!

BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bling Bling

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:57:03 PM

Hey, don't let that chance slip away! Bring some champagne and party hard. Pools are a great way to approach girls. Maybe you can at some point go over to the hut tub Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: