Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Copay.io  (Read 2148 times)
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:31:04 AM

Has anyone tried Copay.io? We are investigating the best option for a multisig wallet, and being that Copay was created by Bitpay, it does seem like a good choice. We were doing a bit of testing today though, and having trouble seeing transaction proposals. So, has anyone else used their service, and what is your feedback?

GreenBacks: A Complete Currency - Launching Soon!
medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 02:19:05 PM

I am also interested to get some more feedback.  Myself and two friends downloaded and tried to setup a shared multi-sig address but we couldn't connect to peers.  There has been one update this week so maybe we should try it again, but so far I can't get it to work.
I don't know of anything else available on android at the moment personally.  Anyone else?
Peace
medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 07:23:25 AM

Ok update here.  We did get an address set up, but I think to connect to peers initially you all must be online at the same time.  After connecting, it still doesn't generate an address until all 3 people back up the wallet and then again connect to the wallet at the same time.  It's frustrating to have to be connected at the same time as your peers.  I did also send a payment to the address with the blockchain wallet just as you would send any other payment.  All that is left it to trying spending the funds. 
The beta version seems to operate well.
THEbitcoinCPA

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:38:53 PM

Signed up for the web version using a preferred email.

I then created a randomly generated password, it didnt save in the password manager correctly. All I want to do if have that account with that email deleted so I can start over again with the same email.

I dont see where there is anyone to contact for this. Am I just out of luck?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: