Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: who can say me name of script of golden-cows.com? i will pay him  (Read 1572 times)
timmy1979222 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:23:45 AM

if you can say me name i will pay you,
if you canprovide download link for script you get more btc
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:26:08 AM

How much? And do you want to buy the script also?

Space for rent if its still trending
timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:27:12 AM

How much? And do you want to buy the script also?
yes i want to buy the script too, if you find the script ,and if its true , than you say me price for script
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:39:59 AM

Timmy, I am asking you once more, you said you lost 1btc to a hacker, so why do you keep asking for a ponzi script?

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
serje
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:44:23 AM

Timmy, I am asking you once more, you said you lost 1btc to a hacker, so why do you keep asking for a ponzi script?

Oh Timmy ... you have an announce here also!
http://www.getacoder.com/projects/same_site_as_golden_cows_165072.html

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:52:45 AM

ha ha ha timmy is at it again. no wonder he got hacked.

he downloaded the scamware from youtube links that meant to magically generate bitcoins.. the silly gy didnt realise that the GUI was simply a progress bar with no bitcoin function attached.. whilst the backend was sending his wallet.dat elsewhere..

and now he wants to go scam other people.

seriously, the mindset of people.!!

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:57:25 AM

i saw this script on several sites working since over one year.that means if you make it stable,and it pays out,there is no scam.do you understand?
but the thread title is looking for this title,not for your crazy answers.open your own thread and answer such answers.but not on my thread
serje
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:00:48 AM

i saw this script on several sites working since over one year.that means if you make it stable,and it pays out,there is no scam.do you understand?
but the thread title is looking for this title,not for your crazy answers.open your own thread and answer such answers.but not on my thread

In the mean time I corrected a little your title!

Who can tell me the name of the script from www.golden-cows.com site? I will pay you!

Otherwise you sound like a 3rd world guy who just got a PC and wants to scam people!

Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:04:55 AM

In the mean time I corrected a little your title!

Who can tell me the name of the script from www.golden-cows.com site? I will pay you!

Otherwise you sound like a 3rd world guy who just got a PC and wants to scam people!
Not to mention I doubt he even has the qualification to run his own webserver to host said "script". Actually, why does he even call it a script? To me this can only mean one thing, script kiddie.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:41:07 PM

This one supports bitcoin: http://www.shadowscripts.com/

adoni

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:02:16 PM

Isn't there an asian or chinese section for this guy?

He may be able to communicate in his first language there to find what he wants

Actually you install SCRIPTS on servers not programs, so his semantical use of scripts to run a server is 100% correct, although is english is broken, servers do use scripts

Now you can all apologize to timmy

Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:08:50 PM

Isn't there an asian or chinese section for this guy?

He may be able to communicate in his first language there to find what he wants

Actually you install SCRIPTS on servers not programs, so his semantical use of scripts to run a server is 100% correct, although is english is broken, servers do use scripts

Now you can all apologize to timmy

A server is almost no different than your regular desktop OS, so you most certainly do install programs on it. PHP/for instance/ may be a scripting language as explained in Wikipedia, but the resulting code ends up being software in it's own right.

timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:31:20 PM

i think you guys all have brain and know what i mean?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:33:30 PM

we know that you dont understand bitcoin, and have no intention to learn bitcoin.

making that "script" is easy, but you want the easy life and the fastest way to scam people

so for those 2 reasons we dont deem you as a bitcoiner, thus you can see the lack of support you are getting..

can you understand that?

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:40:33 PM

we know that you dont understand bitcoin, and have no intention to learn bitcoin.

making that "script" is easy, but you want the easy life and the fastest way to scam people

so for those 2 reasons we dont deem you as a bitcoiner, thus you can see the lack of support you are getting..

can you understand that?
again,i never scammed anyone,and will not do. but there are sites they run such scripts,since more than 1year.is that scam? everyone gets paid
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:41:24 PM

can you understand that?
again,i never scammed anyone,and will not do. but there are sites they run such scripts,since more than 1year.is that scam? everyone gets paid

pirate@40 "paid everyone" for over a year
mark karpeles "paid everyone" for a year

look at them now..

and your defense of saying you have not scammed anyone, should end with the word 'yet'.

its like asking for a gun because you want to shoot someone. then saying but lots of people shoot people, lots of people have guns. and that as of today you have not shot anyone..

well thats no reason to now give you a gun.

think about it, you got scammed out of bitcoins, so can you atleast see the objective of us trying to avoid people scamming others.

in my eyes preventions is better then cure

CoinFeeder

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:43:20 PM

My HYIP software - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=592976 (escrow available)

timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:51:32 PM

My HYIP software - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=592976 (escrow available)
no sry, should be php and mysql, and that gamestyle
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:00:30 PM

whether this script for free?

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:29:24 PM

whether this script for free?

doesn't appear to be
Pages: [1]