Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Israel has already won, the Palestinians must surrender to avert a disaster  (Read 5656 times)
Robert Paulson (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:34:14 PM

the Palestinians can not beat Israel militarily, there is no point in continuing to fight a war they can not win.
they must realize their land has been taken by an enemy much stronger than them, cut their loses, and negotiate an unconditional surrender.

every day this war goes on more Palestinians are dying for nothing.
Lorenzo

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:53:03 PM

Don't the Palestinians have the support of the Arab countries though?

(I admit I don't know much about this situation.)
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:34:07 PM

the Palestinians can not beat Israel militarily, there is no point in continuing to fight a war they can not win.
they must realize their land has been taken by an enemy much stronger than them, cut their loses, and negotiate an unconditional surrender.

What Happens When A Palestinian Doesn’t Hate Israel Enough?

http://thefederalist.com/2014/05/01/what-happens-when-a-palestinian-doesnt-hate-israel-enough/

dwi0021

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:42:53 PM

Look what happen during Vietnam war, US is winning on all fronts and it even killed more than 1 million Vietcong soldiers, but US still loses and Vietnam wins the war.   
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:48:49 PM

Don't the Palestinians have the support of the Arab countries though?

(I admit I don't know much about this situation.)

yes, both sides have foreign support, for a long time. No matter how small a country is, there always seems to be foreign involvement, I mean even in korea.

Robert Paulson (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:01:33 PM

Look what happen during Vietnam war, US is winning on all fronts and it even killed more than 1 million Vietcong soldiers, but US still loses and Vietnam wins the war.   

the US didn't really lose, it just decided the war is pointless and went home.
more than 1 million Vietcong soldiers dead, i know on which side i'd rather be on.

there is no need for 1 million Palestinians to die as well, surrendering and disarming is a far better option.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:10:03 PM

Both sides wants to stop the war, but both sides also want to gain leverage in the negotiation.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:21:19 PM

Vietnam did not win the war. The USSR did win the political war. It was a proxy war. The population lost 2 millions souls under Pol Pot's genocide, after the departure of the USA. Easy to double check.

hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:44:24 PM

there is no need for 1 million Palestinians to die as well, surrendering and disarming is a far better option.

Anti-Zionism is not about people but about land, they would prefer a radioactive no man's land rather than Israel.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:27:47 PM

If I got my facts straight, I think the Israelis are scoping out the underground tunnel cities under Gaza and looking for a way to flush the bad dudes out. Gassing wouldn't be allowed and bombing everything seems out of the question. I've heard someone say that they could pipeline in water from the Mediterranean and soak em out. Undecided
hologram

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:30:42 PM

I'm sure that by a pure coincidence there will be a lot of children in the tunnel at this moment...

DodoB

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:31:15 PM

They have a "fight until death" culture and religion. which means they'd rather die than surrender
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:47:24 PM

When 3 Israeli go missing it gives the justification to slaughter over 800 Palestinians  Huh
When your family is indiscriminately blown to smitheries you must not attempt to defend those that survive because it makes you a terrorist Huh
When over 5 million Palestinians live in exile those that remain must not resist the illegal occupation of their land because it makes them terrorists  Huh
When your people are driven into ghettos and the boarders are closed you may not resist the oppression or you are terrorists  Huh
If you dig tunnels to escape or smuggle in fuel and supplies you are terrorists  Huh

I beg to differ, resisting the Nazi Occupation by the terrorist sate of Israel does not make the oppressed terrorists

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
hologram

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:50:09 PM

Tunnel are used to do terrorist attack in Israel...

Tusk

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:53:41 PM

Tunnel are used to do terrorist attack in Israel...

Israel is the Nazi terrorist state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ&feature=youtu.be

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:58:02 PM

I dont know what is the logic behind your comment because it's doesn't make sense at all, is that some sort of a joke? or satire/sarcasm <.<
what war are you talking about? a war is between two armies, and here it is NOT the case, it's a massacre. What do you expect the palestinians to do? leave their land and everything they have so Israel is happy ? maybe you should start by imagining your self in their place before spouting such non sense, this is not a game where you give your land and you can start right over in somewhere else or maybe you have the political power and willing to give them part of your country so they can live there as any human being deserve to
DodoB

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:07:33 PM

When 3 Israeli go missing it gives the justification to slaughter over 800 Palestinians  Huh

Actually,it is a response for the constant rocket fire and terror attacks on Israel
Tusk

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:28:18 PM

Actually,it is a response for the constant rocket fire and terror attacks on Israel

Which was the legitimate retaliation to the Nazi occupation by the terrorist state Israel of Palestinian land   

hologram

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:33:31 PM

I assume you are an radical Islamic...

applesRyummy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:51:20 PM

the US didn't really lose, it just decided the war is pointless and went home.
more than 1 million Vietcong soldiers dead, i know on which side i'd rather be on.

I personally agree with you, but this is not the mindset of Hammas.

Hammas are encouraging the people of Palestine to act as human shields so most of the dead would be palistine civilians killed by Hammas (by luring them to places they know Israel will target/bomb)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: