Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Israel has already won, the Palestinians must surrender to avert a disaster  (Read 5656 times)
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:25:56 AM

LMAO the fucktard nazi boy created a whole thread about his inhuman conception of peace and human rights. But he changed his wording to hide his truly disgusting nature..

the israeli's have already won, the palestinians must cut their loses and surrender unconditionally or face potential genocide.

like a said, GFY you brainwashed idiot.
this is a bitcoin forum not some isreali propaganda blog.

what do you want from me, im simply stating facts. there is a possibility that if the palestinians dont surrender israel will end up killing everyone of them.

continuing to fight a suicide war is not rational, they must put their pride aside and surrender to save themself.

You cant be serious, the notion that Israel has already won, the Palestinians must surrender to avert a disaster is so flawed. The Jews go around the world telling everyone we must not forget the holocaust and then we supposed to buy into this crap that might is right Huh you cant have it both ways Roll Eyes

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
psudoBTC

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:39:31 AM

LMAO the fucktard nazi boy created a whole thread about his inhuman conception of peace and human rights. But he changed his wording to hide his truly disgusting nature..

the israeli's have already won, the palestinians must cut their loses and surrender unconditionally or face potential genocide.

what do you want from me, im simply stating facts. there is a possibility that if the palestinians dont surrender israel will end up killing everyone of them.

continuing to fight a suicide war is not rational, they must put their pride aside and surrender to save themself.

You cant be serious, the notion that Israel has already won, the Palestinians must surrender to avert a disaster is so flawed. The Jews go around the world telling everyone we must not forget the holocaust and then we supposed to buy into this crap that might is right Huh you cant have it both ways Roll Eyes
Hammas is not a rational fighter. They want to fight to the death and inflict the max damage onto Israel.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:45:03 AM

man, this whole israel-palestine conflict just incites more divisiveness.. it's such a clusterfuck of information, and there are good points from both sides, so people outside of that region are bound to bicker and fight.
Robert Paulson (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:07:17 PM

might is not right.
staying alive is right.
Robert Paulson (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:31:44 PM

So they should surrender and do what? die? I don't understand why people can trow words like surrender on other people, no they have one choice it is resistance, for now the majority of palestinian people are going with peaceful resistance, with some groups fighting but if Israel keeps killing civilians as they do things might change and more palestinians will take arms, and I hope that would never happens.
Resistance is a fundamental right, and there is no other choice for Palestinians, unless you are willing and you have the political power to split your own country with the Palestinians, so Israel can has all the land, and the Palestinians has a place where to live, but I doubt you'll anybody has an inch of your country

if they surrender unconditionally and disarm completely Israel will stop killing them, or at least will stop mass killing them.

the smartest thing they could do is leave the middle east altogether and move to Europe just like the Jews did 2000 years ago when the Romans kicked them out.
then they could learn how to build a modern army and maybe one day come back and win the land back.

as it stands they pose no match for the Israeli's and are simply sheeple in a shooting range.
Tusk

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:37:41 PM

So they should surrender and do what? die? I don't understand why people can trow words like surrender on other people, no they have one choice it is resistance, for now the majority of palestinian people are going with peaceful resistance, with some groups fighting but if Israel keeps killing civilians as they do things might change and more palestinians will take arms, and I hope that would never happens.
Resistance is a fundamental right, and there is no other choice for Palestinians, unless you are willing and you have the political power to split your own country with the Palestinians, so Israel can has all the land, and the Palestinians has a place where to live, but I doubt you'll anybody has an inch of your country

if they surrender unconditionally and disarm completely Israel will stop killing them, or at least will stop mass killing them.

the smartest thing they could do is leave the middle east altogether and move to Europe just like the Jews did 2000 years ago when the Romans kicked them out.
then they could learn how to build a modern army and maybe one day come back and win the land back.

as it stands they pose no match for the Israeli's and are simply sheeple in a shooting range.

Your appeal that the Palestinians should capitulate to the Nazi, Apartheid Zionist State of Israel because they are more powerful has no moral backing. As you correctly point out “Israel will stop killing them, or at least will stop mass killing them” so what then?  More occupation more illegal settlements until “God” forbid some Palestinian snaps and justifiably retaliates and another excuse for the Nazi state to commit further genocide.

This has reached such absurdity; the holocaust was the pretext for the establishment of the state of Israel. Now they are committing genocide. Your argument that might is right makes a complete farce of the Jewish holocaust narrative and the justification for imposing the state of Israel on the Palestinian people. The illegal settlers instead of desecrating Palestinian land should take their bulldozers and build their settlements on Treblinka or Auschwitz-Birkenau because Might is Right!

Robert Paulson (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:42:25 PM

Your appeal that the Palestinians should capitulate to the Nazi, Apartheid Zionist State of Israel because they are more powerful has no moral backing. As you correctly point out “Israel will stop killing them, or at least will stop mass killing them” so what then?  More occupation more illegal settlements until “God” forbid some Palestinian snaps and justifiably retaliates and another excuse for the Nazi state to commit further genocide.

This has reached such absurdity; the holocaust was the pretext for the establishment of the state of Israel. Now they are committing genocide. Your argument that might is right makes a complete farce of the Jewish holocaust narrative and the justification for imposing the state of Israel on the Palestinian people. The illegal settlers instead of desecrating Palestinian land should take their bulldozers and build their settlements on Treblinka or Auschwitz-Birkenau because Might is Right!

might is not right, but he who is mighty makes the rules, like it or not.
what good is it for the Palestinians to be morally right if they are all dead?
that's why I'm saying that for the pure sake of surviving they are better off surrendering.
Tusk

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:01:45 PM

If they surrender what then? An excuse for Israel to claim they were victorious and thereby claim justification for the immoral actions, rubbing salt into the wounds of the survivors. Israel will use this as vindication to step up restrictions on the Palestinians and further pretext for Illegal occupation and expanded settlements. This has been Israel's agenda from its inception what will change? This is what the Palestinians are now saying what is peace if its just more of the same? Its an excuse for Israel to keep doing the same, incremental genocide           

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:32:49 PM

Again, your are repeating yourself, so they surrender and leave? where to? Europe? no one wants millions of refugees and doesn't have the means to deal with them, and why should they give up their lands and country, and why are you standing for an unjust cause? why not help by demonstrating peacefully, and putting pressure on your government to react on the matter, why not push for the application of the international law? so we can get the two state solutions that many UN resolutions been made for, if Israel could do that and go away with it, what would stop other countries for doing the same? how about your country being invaded next and you being kicked out after seeing your familly members and friends getting killed and or disabled?
Robert Paulson (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:34:18 PM

If they surrender what then? An excuse for Israel to claim they were victorious and thereby claim justification for the immoral actions, rubbing salt into the wounds of the survivors. Israel will use this as vindication to step up restrictions on the Palestinians and further pretext for Illegal occupation and expanded settlements. This has been Israel's agenda from its inception what will change? This is what the Palestinians are now saying what is peace if its just more of the same? Its an excuse for Israel to keep doing the same, incremental genocide           

you are right in the sense that there is no happy ending for the Palestinians no matter what.
at this point its only a matter of making the choice with least bad outcome.
surrendering and taking potentially 2-3 casualties per month is better than the current 600 every 10 days.
Robert Paulson (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:41:50 PM

Again, your are repeating yourself, so they surrender and leave? where to? Europe? no one wants millions of refugees and doesn't have the means to deal with them, and why should they give up their lands and country, and why are you standing for an unjust cause? why not help by demonstrating peacefully, and putting pressure on your government to react on the matter, why not push for the application of the international law? so we can get the two state solutions that many UN resolutions been made for, if Israel could do that and go away with it, what would stop other countries for doing the same? how about your country being invaded next and you being kicked out after seeing your familly members and friends getting killed and or disabled?

they will have to enter Europe illegally, sure is better than being mowed down by an Israeli tank.

they should give up their lands because there is no practical way for them to get them back and if they stay they are as good as dead.

I'm not standing for any cause, i simply think what the Palestinians are currently doing doesn't make sense (assuming they want to live).

no one gives a damn about any peaceful demonstrations, I'm a nobody and have zero power to push on any government to do anything.

nothing stops any country from doing the same, countries have been doing this ever since countries exist.
my country is well protected making it not worth it for anyone to invade.
Tusk

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:53:05 PM

In my country Apartheid has already been defeated

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:06:55 PM

I think Israel won because International community allowed this by not stopping their brutal attacks and bombing every day.
In world politics is always like this, stronger countries defeat weaker and don't mind much about peace talk (in the case they are confident they can get more by force).

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kuroman

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:09:09 PM

they will have to enter Europe illegally, sure is better than being mowed down by an Israeli tank.

they should give up their lands because there is no practical way for them to get them back and if they stay they are as good as dead.

I'm not standing for any cause, i simply think what the Palestinians are currently doing doesn't make sense (assuming they want to live).

no one gives a damn about any peaceful demonstrations, I'm a nobody and have zero power to push on any government to do anything.

nothing stops any country from doing the same, countries have been doing this ever since countries exist.

They will not be allowed, you know during the Libya war when thousands (and just a couple of thousands) of refugees we reaching Europe, through Italy mainly illegaly, a whole drama started about closing boarder, and putting boarder guards withing Schengen space, just so said countries could protect them selfs from such migrations, you think that millions of refugees would be allowed? no they will not, and the boarders will closed, as they are with Egypt right now for example .

Your response is exactly what's Israel wants, keep terrorizing them by all means, till they give up and leave, but sadly that's not how it works, it's not like they can just pack and leave to somewhere else, they have no where to go, and they are on their right to stay

As for Palestinian, they want to live, and what you are talking about is not an option they can't leave they have no where to leave to and they are in their right

You might be a nobody on your own, but many nobodies , have the ability to push for drastic changes.

Your country might be protected, but obviously it's not safe, especially if anything is allowed as Israel seems to be enjoying such freedom
Robert Paulson (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:30:29 PM

You might be a nobody on your own, but many nobodies , have the ability to push for drastic changes.

Your country might be protected, but obviously it's not safe, especially if anything is allowed as Israel seems to be enjoying such freedom

being in a European jail is better than being gunned down by a tank.

unfortunately there aren't many nobodies, 99% of people don't care, sure as hell don't care enough to go protest.

my country is safe because invading it costs more than the gain from the invasion.
if the Palestinians weren't so weak and could hurt Israel Gaza wouldn't be invaded either.
and anyway no one needs Israel for an example of an invasion, countries have been doing it long before Israel existed.
kuroman

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:35:39 PM

unfortunately there aren't many nobodies, 99% of people don't care, sure as hell don't care enough to go protest.

my country is safe because invading it costs more than the gain from the invasion.
if the Palestinians weren't so weak and could hurt Israel Gaza wouldn't be invaded either.
and anyway no one needs Israel for an example of an invasion, countries have been doing it long before Israel existed.

It's not being in jail, they will not and cannot pass the border all together.
They are weak because they are not allowed to anything, while the other side is getting unconditional support from worlds power.
And that's why after WW2, UN and it's security council, International supreme court.... were created to handle this kind of issues among others and to avoid atrocities of war, but the way they were built on is flawed from the beginning, as just a few countries reign on such organisation, hence Israel is going away with it, and that why people should pressure their government to push resolutions and sanctions so we can have a peaceful solution and so that the massacre stops
Robert Paulson (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:50:47 PM

hence Israel is going away with it, and that why people should pressure their government to push resolutions and sanctions so we can have a peaceful solution and so that the massacre stops

but they won't, no one cares.
kuroman

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:23:58 AM

hence Israel is going away with it, and that why people should pressure their government to push resolutions and sanctions so we can have a peaceful solution and so that the massacre stops

but they won't, no one cares.

they do care especially when voting periods gets close at least in democracies, the wouldn't care about the voice of one person, but when it is hundred of thousands voicing their anger on the situation things are different
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:25:47 PM

Being in a (Western) European jail is much different than ending up in an Israeli prison or an American one. In the first type, you can pass your time by playing Xbox and Nintendo. However, no such luxuries in other parts of the world.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:30:46 PM

Being in a (Western) European jail is much different than ending up in an Israeli prison or an American one. In the first type, you can pass your time by playing Xbox and Nintendo. However, no such luxuries in other parts of the world.

Very true, I've heard the Norwegian prisons are the most luxury of all.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-A9kqv-o0BpI/UBFG0uF3ynI/AAAAAAAARaQ/jW53tVBMyRA/s640/Norwegian+prison+1.jpg
http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/236/236815/23681547/jpg/active/978x.jpg

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: