Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WANTED: I need a Neptune or Jupiter Controller board.  (Read 1095 times)
dominic25 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Don

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:53:34 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 06:34:59 PM by dominic25

Hello, I am looking for a controller board for a Neptune. Mine stopped working after a few weeks. Does anyone have one to sell me? I am in South Florida. Delray Beach.  Thanks!

Or would you know why in the backend of the Neptune. It says STOPPED ?  I tried everything to start the miner up including replacing and flashing the Beagle Bone Black. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again. Please email me at Donald@crjewelers.com
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:41:19 PM

Hello, I am looking for a controller board for a Neptune. Mine stopped working after a few weeks. Does anyone have one to sell me? I am in South Florida. Delray Beach.  Thanks!

Or would you know why in the backend of the Neptune. It says STOPPED ?  I tried everything to start the miner up including replacing and flashing the Beagle Bone Black. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again. Please email me at Donald@crjewelers.com

did ya msg knc about it? no warrenty on the controller card? are you using a jup. controller card to get the nep working now?

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
dominic25 (OP)

Don

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:47:30 AM

did ya msg knc about it? no warrenty on the controller card? are you using a jup. controller card to get the nep working now?

I did. I have not received an RMA and it seems like it would take a long time so I am trying to buy one so I can get up and running faster while I wait. I do not have a Jupiter. I am dead in the water.   :-(

Thanks for your reply.
crashoveride54902

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:12:51 AM

I did. I have not received an RMA and it seems like it would take a long time so I am trying to buy one so I can get up and running faster while I wait. I do not have a Jupiter. I am dead in the water.   :-(

Thanks for your reply.

yw you sure you flashes it right? those controllers are very picky...can you ssh into it?

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
dominic25 (OP)

Don

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:41:10 PM

Thanks for your reply.

yw you sure you flashes it right? those controllers are very picky...can you ssh into it?

Yes I can. When I typed screen -r it said something like no prior screen to view. I tried typing cgminer and only get a flash and nothing. Flashing: I saw the different versions of the software on the backend after flashing so it seemed like the flash worked. It always showed STOPPED in the back end. Nothing so far I was able to do to get the miners hashing. Ideas?
crashoveride54902

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:23:38 AM

I did. I have not received an RMA and it seems like it would take a long time so I am trying to buy one so I can get up and running faster while I wait. I do not have a Jupiter. I am dead in the water.   :-(

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I can. When I typed screen -r it said something like no prior screen to view. I tried typing cgminer and only get a flash and nothing. Flashing: I saw the different versions of the software on the backend after flashing so it seemed like the flash worked. It always showed STOPPED in the back end. Nothing so far I was able to do to get the miners hashing. Ideas?

you sure there is a problem with your backend and not the boxes? psu's all good? did ya try 1 cube? different ribbin cables? could always just try to put your own copy of cgminer on there to see if it'll work...did ya try to flash the original fw back on it? or maybe you should ask tolip_wen...he is good at trouble shooting software i think...or try the jupiter oc'in thread as well

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: