Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Casheer- A Multi-Currency Mobile Wallet & Consumer-to-Merchant Platform  (Read 4235 times)
Casheer (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 04:03:46 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 11:22:47 PM by Casheer

http://casheer.net/images/casheer-swiss-750.png

Hello to my fellow cryptocurrency enthusiasts.  

Casheer (pronounced - cashier)  http://casheer.net is a multi-currency mobile wallet and consumer-to-merchant payment platform, designed with the average consumer/merchant in mind.  Our goal is to increase utility and usefulness of cryptocurrencies, by providing consumer-friendly products, that reduce friction and barriers to entry for average users.  To achieve this, we believe in creating tools that bridge the gap between FIAT and legacy payment systems and the vast world of cryptocurrency.  With the ultimate goal of: ubiquity.

We are still in our infant stages and have much development ahead to turn this vision into reality but I encourage you to view the website and post your feedback, questions and general comments (good or bad) here in these forums.  I also encourage you to join our mailing list.  It's one of the ways we can accurately assess demand and we will NEVER share, sell or utilize your email for anything other that updating you on our progress.  That's a promise.

From here, I will let the website speak for itself.  I thank you in advance for taking the time to look at what we've worked so hard to envision and I really look forward to your feedback, which is crucial to making sure we are developing the solutions that really matter most to you.  Also, be sure to let us know which coins you'd like to see available within the Casheer platform.

My thanks,

William Burton
CEO - http://casheer.net
Project Manager

Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/CasheerApp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atoni

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:10:07 PM

Wow, this looks awesome! I hope you can make it work.

You should probably focus on top20 currencies, although those are changing all the time as flavor of the month changes.
Casheer (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 08:14:40 PM

Wow, this looks awesome! I hope you can make it work.

You should probably focus on top20 currencies, although those are changing all the time as flavor of the month changes.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.  Your suggestion sounds about right and it all comes down to liquidity and demand.  Be sure to follow us on Twitter and we'll keep you updated on our progress.   If you think of any other suggestions, please feel free to post them. 
Casheer (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 12:58:55 AM

Thanks for the kudos!  

Any specific features you'd like that you don't see mentioned?  
What features would you be willing to pay for?  
Which features need to remain free?  
Which security features most appeal to you?

Any other questions on the platform?

All suggestions are appreciated.   Wink
Casheer (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:28:18 AM

We welcome your feedback.  Remember it's your feedback that allows us to build the products and features that matter to you.   Wink
INCAWARRIOR

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:36:49 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 04:55:52 AM by INCAWARRIOR

What is this I don't get it. Is this RIPPLE? Huh

http://i62.tinypic.com/a5gqgz.png
Casheer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 04:40:19 PM

The "Built on Ripple" badge is simply a representation of the below paragraph*.  We are not however, "Ripple" and we are not officially sponsored or endorsed by Ripple Labs.  Although, we wouldn't say no.   Grin  

*Casheer utilizes Ripple's near instant payment network and distributed exchange, to facilitate low-cost, cross-currency transactions through the Casheer platform.  Now bitcoins for example, can be sent to a merchant who doesn't accept Bitcoin payments directly.  The Ripple network does the currency exchange near-instantly and delivers say, USD to the merchant.

Everyone wins...especially the blockchain because BTC payments are now moving off-blockchain and reduces the need for block size increases to deal with TPS limits.

Casheer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 10:38:44 PM

Get your coins/currencies listed!

The Casheer User Forums are now up. http://forum.casheer.net/index.php

This is for things specifically related to the Casheer platform and is the starting ground of our support system. You can also list your favorite coin(s) and raise support for their inclusion into the Casheer platform. Currencies added based on demand. Feel free to stop by and say hello.

We're working on many things behind the scenes, so stay tuned...I hope to have some juicier updates soon. :good:
neuroMode

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:46:57 PM

This is for things specifically related to the Casheer platform and is the starting ground of our support system. You can also list your favorite coin(s) and raise support for their inclusion into the Casheer platform. Currencies added based on demand. Feel free to stop by and say hello.

We're working on many things behind the scenes, so stay tuned...I hope to have some juicier updates soon. :good:

While I wait for my activation email... I'd love to see Myriadcoin on this. If this works how I think it does, this is fucking incredible and you are going to be a very rich man.

What can we do to help get Myriadcoin on your payment platform?

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
Casheer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 11:18:03 PM

While I wait for my activation email... I'd love to see Myriadcoin on this. If this works how I think it does, this is fucking incredible and you are going to be a very rich man.

What can we do to help get Myriadcoin on your payment platform?

Thank you Myriadcoin!.  You should be registered now.  We've removed the need for email verification temporarily, while we work out a small issue.  

It will work the way you think it does.   Grin  We tried to paint a very good picture, without giving away all the goodies to come.   Wink

Tapping into your communities through the various forums, Reddit, twitter, Facebook, etc...is the best way to raise support for inclusion into the Casheer platform.  You can link them directly to your Myriadcoin thread on our forums and/or they can simply tweet us their support of Myriadcoin.  

https://twitter.com/CasheerApp
INCAWARRIOR

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:42:16 AM

The "Built on Ripple" badge is simply a representation of the below paragraph*.  We are not however, "Ripple" and we are not officially sponsored or endorsed by Ripple Labs.  Although, we wouldn't say no.   Grin  

*Casheer utilizes Ripple's near instant payment network and distributed exchange, to facilitate low-cost, cross-currency transactions through the Casheer platform.  Now bitcoins for example, can be sent to a merchant who doesn't accept Bitcoin payments directly.  The Ripple network does the currency exchange near-instantly and delivers say, USD to the merchant.

Everyone wins...especially the blockchain because BTC payments are now moving off-blockchain and reduces the need for block size increases to deal with TPS limits.

I speak for about 2 out of the 3 INCA crew when saying we would not mind if you added IncaKoin to this payment platform. You are welcome to use INCAKOIN on this platform if you were so inclined to do so.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:55:18 AM

WAIT>>>> WAAAAHHAHHHHHHHH?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
Casheer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 02:36:13 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 02:59:35 AM by Casheer

I speak for about 2 out of the 3 INCA crew when saying we would not mind if you added IncaKoin to this payment platform. You are welcome to use INCAKOIN on this platform if you were so inclined to do so.

Thanks INCAWARRIOR!  If you haven't already, be sure to list your coin details in the Casheer forums and you can utilize your thread to link your supporters to.  The more support, the better chances.  I look forward to seeing you over there and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Cheers~

http://forum.casheer.net/viewforum.php?f=15
Casheer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 03:05:27 AM

@anderl - We're enabling commerce.  Stay tuned... Wink
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:31:39 PM

got a Question.

will come back to this -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
calem

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 07:51:30 AM

The up status for the site and forum for Casheer seems pretty intermittent..

Hopefully you guys can get it sorted out soon. I'm really hoping to see ftc implemented!

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
1PFYcabWEwZFm2Ez5LGTx3ftz

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:42:49 PM

I also agree that feathercoin would be a good coin to add.
tagbond

Activity: 627
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:41:05 PM

Have you found a way around the MSB (in USA) and EMI (Europe) rules yet?...As soon as you start start storing value you will have to abide by the rules and get licensed or face large fines and jailtime if it goes on. It's annoying I know...been through it all over the last 18 months, and have built Tagcash to do pretty much what you intend to do...less the crypto coins, which we had but were forced to pull out of for the time being..

Now, using loyalty points, you might be able to do something...PM me if you want to chat more about solutions..Wink

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:37:54 PM

How is this project progressing? Any expected launch dates?
maxcoinproject

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 07:36:42 PM

Hi, Casheer,

Yes, we'd like to hear of any updates you might have. I understand you're presently in a Beta or Early Adopter phase, and that more coins and merchants will be adopted and in use for late 2015?

Thanks!

Algorithm: Keccak (SHA-3) / Generation: 100 million MAX | Block time: 1 minute / Block Rewards: 8 coins per block / Halving every ~4 years | Premine: Zero – not premined / Fees: Zero – no transaction fees ( close to zero ) | Difficulty: Retargets every block. | MAX Speed. MAX Security. MAX Protection. MAXcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: