Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:46:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Satoshi Nakamoto be world's first trillionaire ?  (Read 17110 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Orangina

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:36:45 PM

Why is that lel , he is not known & I don't really see how he is making money from BTC .
Gnarrrly

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:48:32 PM

Rothchilds are, they just dont report it imo.
TwoCoins1Purse

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:32:05 PM

Rothchilds are, they just dont report it imo.

I wonder how much wealth and influence they would have if the world did transition to a digital currency economy
BTCINVESTOR

Activity: 176
Merit: 101

Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:05:53 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Satoshi's bitcoins scattered among a huge number of individual addresses on the blockchain?

I think, knowing his nature, he likely was throwing them away into addresses that he was not keeping private keys for. Most of the coins were generated in the early days of bitcoin when they were hardly worth anything. I suspect he was throwing them away in an effort to provide an artificial scarcity in the coin, hoping it would make them more rare and desirable. Perhaps he second guessed himself in the early days, wondering if he had produced too many of them in the algorithm.

If he did want to keep them for himself, he would likely have tended to consolidate them into fewer addresses. I suspect they will never be used. He is the kind of guy that prizes efficiency and would have wanted an easier way to keep track of something like that don't you think?

Math based currencies will supplant all sovereign currencies over time. Buy them now.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:10:13 AM

Trillionaires cannot exist with bitcoin. The highest status you can achieve is millionaire.

The thread is about Satoshi, not us simple users, if we will be millionaires then Nakamoto could be trillionaire for sure!

But, only 21,000,000 coins will exist.

If one bitcoin will be valued 1 million dollar then Satoshi will be trillionaire.

We can all be trillionaires, if we measure our wealth in grains of rice.

The common concept of a trillionaire is to have trillion USD. Neither trillion zimbabwean dollar nor trillion euro... let alone grains of rice.

maybe in the USA is a national concept/currency considered  'the common...'

do you honestly believe that europeans, australians, asians, africans et al, consider USD the common concept of ANYTHING?

i know you do, but it makes you ignorant of the rest of the worlds opinions and realities based upon your own myopic world view.

books. ftw.
belk

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:44:44 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto must be USD millionare

Satoshi Nakamoto isnt a millionaire or a trillionaire - Satoshi Nakamoto, I think, is more than 1 people.
gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:57:49 AM

I am not sure if he is one or more people, sounds to me from his writings that he is one guy, but who knows. There is one thing I don't believe for a SINGLE second is that he mined 1 million BTC on his own.  More than just a few people started mining the first year. This 1 million rumor keeps coming back around and around and doesn't seem to get through to anyone, calculations were done which make it very improbable that he actually mined 1000 000 on his own, I do not understand why people still assume it after giving it some logical thought.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:38:02 PM

Families like Rothchilds are sitting on trilli's... of course you don't see them in magazines like Forbes because it would actually be bad for them. Why become a target? they keep doing their thing in the shadows.

tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

He deserves it to be one.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:07:00 PM

Satoshi will be broke a couple of years from now, unless he's dumped his BTC stash by then.

Then he'll have to start a new Ponzi scheme.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:50:36 AM

time will tell
only it
halfbitcoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:10:19 AM

If he will be trillionaire, I will have some real money, so I'm hoping it.
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:55:06 AM

1 million BTC will be 1 trillion USD. But I doubt Satoshi will live that long to see it.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:12:15 AM

Satoshi will be broke a couple of years from now, unless he's dumped his BTC stash by then.

Do u know when a scheme is called Ponzi ? It needs to commit a return on a certain investment whilst paying old investors with the investment of new investors and having no real business to grow the investment value. Please tell me, where do u see Bitcoin to satisfy this condition ?

OrientA

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:04:51 AM

Do u know when a scheme is called Ponzi ? It needs to commit a return on a certain investment whilst paying old investors with the investment of new investors and having no real business to grow the investment value. Please tell me, where do u see Bitcoin to satisfy this condition ?

I do not think he understands what a Ponzi is. BTC is useful. It is just not an investment.
lamaze

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:22:06 AM

Satoshi I think is a group of people running this show. One of them maybe is lurking in this forum.
78lower01

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:27:27 AM

Satoshi I think is a group of people running this show. One of them maybe is lurking in this forum.

We know he was a single person and btw I think also that he is here reading us.
OrientA

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:40:21 PM

...and laughing hilariously Wink

He is not so low.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:08:00 PM

...and laughing hilariously Wink

He is not so low.

Why do u think that laughing hilariously in private at the childish behavior of some individual is something low ?

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:48:20 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto must be USD millionare

Satoshi Nakamoto isnt a millionaire or a trillionaire - Satoshi Nakamoto, I think, is more than 1 people.

If he is a single person, then he is definitely an USD millionare now. But the way price is falling, I'd wonder if he can become a Billionaire soon... forget being trillionare for the moment Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: