Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PesetaCoin - Something amazing is HERE !! - Use your PTC for buying REAL things  (Read 4363 times)
Japster (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:48:53 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 05:06:04 PM by Japster

http://coomercia.com/

You will check by yourserlves the solvency and reliability of this project. This is going to be better than Litecoin and all other altcoins.

Forget about the EURO or the DOLLAR.

Use the PTC for buying REAL things!!

The future of cryptocurrencies IS already here !!!
Wink

¿Don't know what PTC is? Come here: http://pesetacoin.info/index_en.html

PS: If I were you I would buy some while they're cheap: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:52:43 PM

Bittrex  Grin This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest.

so you are a bagholder?  Grin
Japster (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:54:15 PM

Bittrex  Grin This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest.

so you are a bagholder?  Grin

We'll see if you laugh in 3 days  Wink.
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:00:00 PM

We'll see if you laugh in 3 days  Wink.

This is a very old way of pumping coin, put a countdown and make people wait for something new. Lets see what happens after three days.
Japster (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:16:47 PM

We'll see if you laugh in 3 days  Wink.

This is a very old way of pumping coin, put a countdown and make people wait for something new. Lets see what happens after three days.

This is a good way of getting people to know that something important is coming, and bring them the opportunity to participate.

There are plenty of altcoins that haven't done anything since they were born, they're just smog, but people still buy and sell them. That's not understandable, in my opinion.

But this one is very different. It was born in Spain to be a real alternative to the EURO, and in 3 days it will reach that objective.

If it's very cheap at this moment it's because the chinese pools have sold a huge amount of them, ignoring what was going on. They don't know what "PesetaCoin" is, so they have sold a lot. (It's their loss).

As I told you, in 3 days (on Tuesday) we'll check what I'm saying.

You're free to participate or ignore the project, but please, don't regret later.  Wink
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:26:49 PM

This is a good way of getting people to know that something important is coming, and bring them the opportunity to participate.

There are plenty of altcoins that haven't done anything since they were born, they're just smog, but people still buy and sell them. That's not understandable, in my opinion.

But this one is very different. It was born in Spain to be a real alternative to the EURO, and in 3 days it will reach that objective.

If it's very cheap at this moment it's because the chinese pools have sold a huge amount of them, ignoring what was going on. They don't know what "PesetaCoin" is, so they have sold a lot. (It's their loss).

You're free to participate or ignore the project, but please, don't regret later.  Wink

Strangely i am in Spain so i know no one give a sh** about this coin, majority even dont know about Bitcoin.
pepin77

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:39:54 PM

In a few days we will discover that shopping with pesetacoin

Pesetacoin is a new project in the long term it must disclose, certain
An online store where pesetacoin looks like good news

Sorry for my english, i use traslator
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:50:09 PM

If buying products with pesetacoin would be cheaper as paying them with bitcoin then you can say it's good news. Grin
Japster (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:51:42 PM

Strangely i am in Spain so i know no one give a sh** about this coin, majority even dont know about Bitcoin.

What?

Are you serious?

I don't think you're Spanish.
Japster (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:55:21 PM

If buying products with pesetacoin would be cheaper as paying them with bitcoin then you can say it's good news. Grin

We still have to confirm it, but I heard they want to make discounts in products paying with PTC, in order to incentivate the use of this coin.
But please, take this words with care, because I haven't confirmed it yet.

The thing we are sure about is that Tuesday is going to be a great day for this project.
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:58:42 PM

What?

Are you serious?

I never said i am Spanish, i said currently i am in Spain.
Japster (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:06:13 PM

What?

Are you serious?

I never said i am Spanish, i said currently i am in Spain.

So then you don't understand anything of what PESETA means for Spaniards.
Ok. No more discussion with you. You don't understand anything.
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:19:20 PM

I have to be Spanish to know about this shit coin which you promoting? if that's the case then just promote it in Spanish sub-forum.
yorll

Activity: 873

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:21:03 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 09:38:41 PM by yorll

We still have to confirm it, but I heard they want to make discounts in products paying with PTC, in order to incentivate the use of this coin.

The thing we are sure about is that Tuesday is going to be a great day for this project.

I can confirm that yes .. one of the partners of the stores, in a conversation with him, he said he will have discounts on many products paying with pesetacoin.

I have to be Spanish to know about this shit coin which you promoting? if that's the case then just promote it in Spanish sub-forum.

They will sell to europe, china and possibly USA.
Japster (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:41:02 PM

Are you going to tell me what to do?
Come back to your tree, please  Wink.
Japster (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

I can confirm that yes .. one of the partners of the stores, in a conversation with him, he said he will have discounts on many products paying with pesetacoin.

Great news !!
yokko

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:22:08 PM

http://coomercia.com/

You will check by yourserlves the solvency and reliability of this project. This is going to be better than Litecoin and all other altcoins.

Just 3 days left.  Wink

PS: If I were you I would buy some while they're cheap: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PTC

to the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Japster (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:33:49 PM

2 days left mates  Wink.
zarton

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:37:24 PM

Looks cool, I really miss the old physical Peseta. So, I'm getting peseta coins by mining litecoins, that's meaning that I can get free stuff in the megashop, that's really nice. Go go PTC.  Grin

robao

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:46:11 PM

Hi guys.

As an active member of the community I ask pesetacoin public apologies for how to express Japster.

As you can see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403378.msg8022623#msg8022623

this is a very serious project. Great store was born, accept payments in €, BTC and PTC.

Special promotions when you pay with PTC are expected.

Best regards!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: