Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bubble to occur late August/early September  (Read 8077 times)
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:48:28 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 12:09:42 PM by freedomno1

Are you expecting a surge in Asicminer share prices ?

Just having fun causing a little mischief although if Asicminer can back up the hashrate claim they said then yes expecting a massive surge and those miners to start coming online soon.

25 BTC a Block AM produces its own chips and miners and expects to hit its 2013 Average Hashrate with the BE200s
Somewhere between 0.0069% On December 31st 2013 and 32.93% on June 5 2013 is 16.46845%
I would be happy with 5% over a year on average lol.
Quite the bullish claim from them so if they can back that up were in for something else.

If not Friedcat dug a hole and I buried my shovel deep ^_^ (And people can lol at me for ages XD)
But one can find far worse bets than this lol. Will Mtgox ever find its lost bitcoins will neobee ever come back will labcoin and activeminers get their revenge lol.

Update

1. Due to the relatively lower interest from individual miners as well as OEM producers, the self mining has re-started from middle of July. We had gain access of cheap electricity and high power capacity. We hope to regain the average hashrate percentage similar to 2013 with this generation of chips.

2. The price rockminer gets is not the sales price. It's the premium of franchising. We gain the part of profits after the devices begin to generate revenue like the franchising of devices. The sales price of chips stay a relatively high margin because our option of building our own devices and sell/deploy is always wide open.

3. We announce the sales of our own devices. We would arrange an offline meeting in Shenzhen first to share more information. We will post the English version of it on the meetup sub-board.

2013 Percentage of network
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkPdXsQFT-vIdHRVUjQ5Ql9BQWR6OENLMkhyUktUblE#gid=9

At peak around 0.1 BTC/Month
Not expecting that but if it can get somewhere close the share value would go up a fair bit just because of that yield
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkPdXsQFT-vIdHRVUjQ5Ql9BQWR6OENLMkhyUktUblE#gid=12

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btchaste

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:52:49 AM

I'm new here and I don't understand if bitcoin will rise or if it will fall to 0$ in the next months, there are so many different points of view!
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 12:12:45 PM

just like that , ok will do, thanks

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:17:46 PM

I'm new here and I don't understand if bitcoin will rise or if it will fall to 0$ in the next months, there are so many different points of view!

I guess only really few people do honestly believe that Bitcoin will go to $0 or even single digits anytime soon or even ever again. Please do take a look at the chart of the last years and imagine you were around back then. Just think about what I feared would happen to Bitcoin in July 2013, it was down to $60-$70. Many people though it would be the end of it. Now we're up 1000%...

But no one knows for sure, that's right. And we may go to $0. Please make up your own mind Smiley

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
AnonymousEconomist (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:51:28 AM

So far, so good with my prediction. Btc is at it's lowest in a long time, here on the second week of august. I expect more drop as the week progresses, but who knows

Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 10:44:02 AM

So far, so good with my prediction. Btc is at it's lowest in a long time, here on the second week of august. I expect more drop as the week progresses, but who knows

Good to see this topic revived. Interesting times ahead.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
DjPxH

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:01:41 AM

Yeah since late March. That's 4.5 months. Bitcoin is still up about 600% from its price this time last year. I wouldn't exactly call this a bad performance... Geez, you guys need to get your facts straight here!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:39:56 PM

When the trend reverses you have to spot it quick, buy and hold is your best option
Kipsy89

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Relax!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:45:37 PM

When the trend reverses you have to spot it quick, buy and hold is your best option

Yeah, man. But that can be very very difficult. If it wasn't that difficult, a lot more people would try and do it, I guess Cheesy All those trading experts use those MACD magic indicators and stuff. I'll never get them, man!

tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:08:13 PM

TA looks very weak at this price. It doesn't take much to trigger a massive sell off.

Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:12:32 PM

TA looks very weak at this price. It doesn't take much to trigger a massive sell off.

But what about those massive bids up to $540??? They'll catch everything, man! We won't be able to go through those bids, I'm sure! At least I hope we won't! Man, these are stressful times!

HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:15:46 PM

Yeah, I don't know what to do, as well. This seems to be troubling. No bubble, only despair. Maybe we should just leave this ship altogether. This ain't like the good old 80s at all!

ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:34:59 PM

I think that won't happens in August
maybe late September early October
dyland

Activity: 238

We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:53:46 PM

any point to selling now? Or do you think this is as low as it goes?

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
HarmonLi

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:57:46 PM

We could go a lot lower, that's for sure. If we start to go into the $520s we'll see a cascading long-burn that'll most likely crash Bitfinex, and they'll have to roll-back the trades.

dyland

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:03:53 PM

We could go a lot lower, that's for sure. If we start to go into the $520s we'll see a cascading long-burn that'll most likely crash Bitfinex, and they'll have to roll-back the trades.

OK, I'm shorting for now, while watching the price like a hawk.

Buy back in hopefully <550

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
HarmonLi

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:09:41 PM

Remember to make up your own mind, though! I may be totally wrong here, like everyone else, too! But we're in quite a difficult situation right now, I guess, that's for certain.

dyland

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:16:34 PM

I do, I do.

Could be wrong indeed, but my sense is we will go a bit lower. I will have to buy back in at a loss if I'm wrong, of course, but we will see!

Remember to make up your own mind, though! I may be totally wrong here, like everyone else, too! But we're in quite a difficult situation right now, I guess, that's for certain.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:30:03 PM

Very interesting how true this is holding...  I might just do this.
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:06:50 PM

Source?

No source. This is all you get. But it's enough!

Wink
Maybe this guy has his own autistic friend...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: