Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MoonAsics - Scrypt ASIC 240 to 960 MH/s - Scheduled for August  (Read 6810 times)
kotarius

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:17:50 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 12:03:53 PM by kotarius

I guess you meant 4.3.5. And of course, this will be done asap.

Yes I do mean 4.3.5 Thank you.

Everyone, please note the timestamp of this post. July 29th 09:09:57 AM UTC

Ideally we should use July 14th as the timestamp, because that is the earliest date shown that this miner is working. However, we must assume that a reasonable person/company might not anticipate the demand for proof of source.

Therefore, I claim:

MoonAsics, there is no reason for you to post again in this forum until you post your software's source. Since you have agreed to do it, we can assume you have no problem with doing it. Therefore, every day you don't have source available and open, gives you more opportunity to code up some meaningless bullshit and pass it off as real, and it becomes more and more likely that this is a scam.

UPDATING THIS POST WITH INFORMATION REGARDING POSTING LEGITIMATE SOURCE:

IT HAS BEEN A OVER 48 HOURS
AND A LEGITIMATE SOURCE HAS NOT YET BEEN POSTED

elektrax

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:22:57 AM

"One preorder will cover the scam" ahahahha  epic

BTC: 1G6Fc3sWL9E9DShfitjQvP2SGXvNLbqzGz | GP: GdTPHPNRV6P49mtW6Bc8kFBvRx4oofx4eX
kwaaak

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:24:58 AM

scam
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:33:12 AM

Any video of the physical units?

Even that could be faked easily. The only way they get the scam accusations out of the way is by providing multiple long time trusted scrypt devs (min 3) on this forum access to prototypes and let them decide if this is real or not.

Until that is done this is a scam, sorry MoonAsics.
monsterasic

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 09:45:49 AM

There's currently a huge SALE at monster-asic.com. they are selling G-Blades for 0.5 BTC per unit. And with the coupon code from reddit (D20P5EIK) you even get a 20% discount...

so why Moon-Asics when there is Monster-Asics?
kotarius

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:54:26 AM

There's currently a huge SALE at monster-asic.com. they are selling G-Blades for 0.5 BTC per unit. And with the coupon code from reddit (D20P5EIK) you even get a 20% discount...

so why Moon-Asics when there is Monster-Asics?

Get the fuck out of this thread with your shilling. You are making the rest of our arguments look bad.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:48:53 PM

VERY site down. much scam wow.

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Varnish cache server

Very DOS attack, much stopped  Wink

Are people really still considering this a viable purchase?!?'

Guess the old saying, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, still applies. At some point people just have to learn on their own!

You can't lead anything if you don't know what you're talking about (because let's say it, you clearly have nothing else than supposition to thicker your argumentation). No offense, but posting such accusations for free doesn't make you a smart person.

Poor professionalism and insulting responses is another red flag. You are only proving my point. A legitimate business would respond with facts and proof to argue against such accusations, not school yard bullying..
MoonAsics (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 07:35:04 PM

VERY site down. much scam wow.

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Varnish cache server

Very DOS attack, much stopped  Wink

Are people really still considering this a viable purchase?!?'

Guess the old saying, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, still applies. At some point people just have to learn on their own!

You can't lead anything if you don't know what you're talking about (because let's say it, you clearly have nothing else than supposition to thicker your argumentation). No offense, but posting such accusations for free doesn't make you a smart person.

Poor professionalism and insulting responses is another red flag. You are only proving my point. A legitimate business would respond with facts and proof to argue against such accusations, not school yard bullying..

This was not intended to be insulting, only to be clear. Proofs and facts have already been posted, but when people are hating, they only see what they want to.
kotarius

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:17:19 PM

This was not intended to be insulting, only to be clear. Proofs and facts have already been posted, but when people are hating, they only see what they want to.

POST THE SOURCE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711781.msg8081561#msg8081561
Test User

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Miner and technician

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:30:10 PM

Please can you post a video showing the ASIC miner mining on a public pool. Please show the CGminer connected to a public stratum server, and the stats page for the pool showing that the hashing is real and valid.

Donations welcome - BTC: 1f52PwRLHkN4w5uBY6EccKiDYqpLkh13y     DOGE: DCg65AKPG76X5LEtWCqfyRj4a6apYRHR8j
Trust: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432215.0
WheresWaldo

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:27:46 AM

Any video of the physical units?

Even that could be faked easily. The only way they get the scam accusations out of the way is by providing multiple long time trusted scrypt devs (min 3) on this forum access to prototypes and let them decide if this is real or not.

Until that is done this is a scam, sorry MoonAsics.

Of course, but I'm asking just to see a response.

I am curious how far MoonAsics will go.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
kotarius

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:32:07 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 07:02:22 AM by kotarius

MoonAsics, there is no reason for you to post again in this forum until you post your software's source. Since you have agreed to do it, we can assume you have no problem with doing it. Therefore, every day you don't have source available and open, gives you more opportunity to code up some meaningless bullshit and pass it off as real, and it becomes more and more likely that this is a scam.

IT HAS BEEN OVER 24 HOURS AND A LEGITIMATE SOURCE HAS NOT YET BEEN POSTED.

This is enough time for a reasonable person or company, in your situation, to satisfy this request.

We therefore must only assume that you are busy coding up some fake bullshit instead of alleviating the concerns of your potential customers. At this point there is absolutely nothing you can say in your defense, for one simple reason:

POSTING A LEGITIMATE SOURCE IS IN YOUR BENEFIT
btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:23:33 PM

*shaking head*

Obvious scam from the very beginning.
Everyone with doubts regarding this only insults himself (greedy or stupid or both).

There will be no modified cgminer source.
And even if he makes it to find someone to code some lines which look like it might work for an unknown chip...so what ?!
 Roll Eyes

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:31:31 PM

Siliconart inc was the best laid scam I saw.

They even managed to get an ASIC foundry to do a press release.

http://ir.gigoptix.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=225697&p=irol-newsArticle_Print&ID=1918248&highlight=

Gigoptix got shafted in this, if you don't do you Due Diligence you name will be dragged down with them
Honeycutt22

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:09:58 PM

Just curious - is anyone going to admit they ordered from here? So we can have an experimental guinea pig to point at and laugh?
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:42:35 AM

Ok that is a lie.  All you have posted is a console that can be nothing more than a batch file that simulates a miner.  There are a few of those out there.  What I'd like to see is the physical miner connected by usb to the comp that you are running the miner on.  If you are so near shipping and you are mining on a windows box then you have the prototype on hand to post a video of. 

You still have not identified the fab shop that designed the chip nor the foundry that you are building the ASIC units at so that we can confirm that these units will ship in the next few weeks.
kotarius

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:58:56 AM

Just curious - is anyone going to admit they ordered from here? So we can have an experimental guinea pig to point at and laugh?

I want to see the same thing. I won't be laughing though, just shaking my head at how easy it is to separate an idiot from his money.

IT HAS BEEN A LITTLE UNDER 48 HOURS
Honeycutt22

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:37:11 PM

I want to see the same thing. I won't be laughing though, just shaking my head at how easy it is to separate an idiot from his money.

IT HAS BEEN A LITTLE UNDER 48 HOURS

That's cuzz it's a SCAM!!!!!!!
Honeycutt22

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:07:57 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - And nothing more??? When in August were these supposed to be delivered? Should be interested to verify the scam.

So far no one has stood up and said they ordered... And I'm sure some people did. So would love to track it!!!!
Golph

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:19:14 PM

Still waiting for some info.... the price/mhs is too good to be true..

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. SyeED5YaZeVPows6Zx9z1hJ7twNJrKLrJB
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: