Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MoonAsics - Scrypt ASIC 240 to 960 MH/s - Scheduled for August  (Read 6810 times)
Klazzik

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 09:34:33 PM

Uhm... This almost sounds like a double scam.... Can anyone chime in on this? I'm not sure what to think.

I'll let you decide when the guy receives his money Smiley Again, I'm a man with reputation and many people on this forum know me very well and know that they can trust me with their money.
kotarius

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:38:10 AM

Mods, please lock this thread and throw away the key!

More idiots are about to lose their money!

Now the thread is attracting scammers who promise refunds in exchange for private banking information.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:45:12 AM

Mods, please lock this thread and throw away the key!

More idiots are about to lose their money!

Now the thread is attracting scammers who promise refunds in exchange for private banking information.

Yea, this sounds extremely suspect... I'm not sure what would be on the bank receipt though.. If it would be enough information to do anything... The man knows who purchased alread, so I'm not sure why he would need a receipt as long as they have the name right.
kotarius

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:46:50 AM

Very simple, he can use the information, along with other information he might have collected, to call your bank and pretend to be you (steal your identity).

Then he can socially engineer the teller to transfer money out of your bank account.

Or perhaps, tell you there is a "20% fee" to process the refund, and you can pay with bitcoin. Then you pay with bitcoin and he disappears.
Mick67

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:44:35 AM

still considering what to do.
&&&& wont be paying out a cent/coin NOTHING.
any ideas please use private inbox .for obvious reasons

I could use a edited copy of payment receipt,without displaying sensitive details?
But I would think that my payment details could be accessed by the reciepient payee anyway.
Mick67

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:59:42 PM

Klazzik(Moataz Khalifa) is honest& a decent man and after only a couple of hrs (to prove I wasn't a scammer myself)he sent me 2BTC & promises to send me another 1.56BTC by end of week.
He was also scammed& setup.Fortunately He was suspicious & kept moneys/payments,and seems to be in the process of refunding those scammed.
He is also investigating what He knows&wishes to expose the scammer/s.
Moataz Khalifa name was used initially for what he thought was a legit business&was assisting them in taking payments&advertising because he is a registered business..moonasics were trying to use him to accept cash& coin as they are not a registered business.
Anyway I think im fortunate and wish to Thank all those on this forum for the info &kind words.
and I fully ADMIT IM A LUCKY IDIOT THIS TIME.and I will only purchase mining equipment from manufacturers that have shipped/delivered.

I BELIEVE Moataz Khalifa IS A GOOD MAN and deserves His EXCELLENT REPUTATION.
THANKS Moataz

dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:32:25 AM

Klazzik(Moataz Khalifa) is honest& a decent man and after only a couple of hrs (to prove I wasn't a scammer myself)he sent me 2BTC & promises to send me another 1.56BTC by end of week.
He was also scammed& setup.Fortunately He was suspicious & kept moneys/payments,and seems to be in the process of refunding those scammed.
He is also investigating what He knows&wishes to expose the scammer/s.
Moataz Khalifa name was used initially for what he thought was a legit business&was assisting them in taking payments&advertising because he is a registered business..moonasics were trying to use him to accept cash& coin as they are not a registered business.
Anyway I think im fortunate and wish to Thank all those on this forum for the info &kind words.
and I fully ADMIT IM A LUCKY IDIOT THIS TIME.and I will only purchase mining equipment from manufacturers that have shipped/delivered.

I BELIEVE Moataz Khalifa IS A GOOD MAN and deserves His EXCELLENT REPUTATION.
THANKS Moataz

Well he can just pay it back directly its not hard, call his bank and reverse the payments.

anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:38:19 AM

Wow this is much scam.  More than I realized.

Its been 6 Weeks. Scheduled for August right? The miners should have already shipped.

FUCKIN TWAT OP.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: