Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone went for this yesterday?  (Read 1833 times)
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 08:30:51 PM

http://www.meraevents.com/event/global-crypto-summit-new-delhi&ref=DMdk

Just saw this.. Musta been good as most ticket categories show as sold out.

Global Crypto Summit would be organised across various cities and would also provide the participants with an opportunity to network and interact amongst themselves, making them even more familiar with the current scenario of the market trends.

GCS - NEW DELHI 26th JULY, 2014

Registration Fees
*Premium Delegates- Rs. 20,000
*Corporate delegates- Rs. 15,000
*Student delegates- Rs. 500
* WebCasting- Rs. 250

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adv.kanishk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:03:12 PM

Yes Benson I did. It was a gud session of sharing of knowledge and infact students were also there. I was honored to be called upon as a legal speaker and explain the current legal scenario and the rregulatory development around the globe. It was quite well organised, I must say!!!!
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:30:50 AM

Tickets seem to be extremely pricey, if you are not a student....  Shocked
TeamNiceCoin

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:31:59 AM

Hi,

We supported this event with free NiceCoin giweaways.

Please share any other event coming up and we will be glad to so more often. PM us or mail us at nicecoindev@Gmail.com

Regards,
Team NiceCoin
highkart

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

The Bitcoin Store for India

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 05:36:35 AM

Thanks everyone who participated in the event, specially the speakers, teams from meraevents, nicecoin  and event management team.

Will share the details, pics and proceeding very soon.

Regards,
Amit Kumar

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 05:47:55 AM

Tickets seem to be extremely pricey, if you are not a student....  Shocked

I assume that for that rate, there may have been international speakers.

highkart

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:15:39 AM

No, it was more of a workshop instead of a regular meetup.

Hence you can't equate pricing to regular conference.

Still we received a lot of guys supporting us at even these ticket levels, however we have received a lot of inputs and we will be keeping more reasonable prices in the upcoming events.

Regards,
Amit

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:26:07 AM

Still we received a lot of guys supporting us at even these ticket levels, however we have received a lot of inputs and we will be keeping more reasonable prices in the upcoming events.

Regards,
Amit

Very nice. Would be good to see this model repeated across India.

highkart

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:40:08 AM

Regards,
Amit

Thanks! I am sure your team at coinsecure will help us down south.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Amit

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:49:54 AM

Regards,
Amit

Thanks! I am sure your team at coinsecure will help us down south.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Amit

Yep, we just waiting for our office to get sorted out.
Once that is done, we will be restarting meetups, etc.

subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:52:01 AM

Lovely !!

However, the question comes here as to why you did this?Huh

GLOBAL CRYPTO SUMMIT
Learn how the mystifying world of Bitcoins could earn you a fortune

https://www.facebook.com/events/1535563366671453/?ref=22
http://delhi.quikr.com/Global-Crypto-Summit-New-Delhi-W0QQAdIdZ175139517
http://delhi.locanto.in/ID_288120192/Global-Crypto-Summit-New-Delhi.html

Highly misleading to people  new to it.

highkart

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:18:22 AM

Lovely !!

GLOBAL CRYPTO SUMMIT

Highly misleading to people  new to it.

OK. See let me put it this way, there's nothing to misguided here, we are taking effort to bring more people to the bitcoin community and every smart member understand this that other than a cryptic few most of the people are attracted to bitcoin because of its possible commercial value.

Yes indeed we would be happy to let other people join on value session, but to get more and more people onboard we have to do some push marketing.

Hope it helps clarify reason for our effort, if you have more inputs to improvise plz suggest, to criticise please avoid, as this was our first effort and with inputs we will make it much better.

Regards,
Amit

subvolatil

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:41:56 AM

Lovely !!

GLOBAL CRYPTO SUMMIT

OK. See let me put it this way, there's nothing to misguided here, we are taking effort to bring more people to the bitcoin community and every smart member understand this that other than a cryptic few most of the people are attracted to bitcoin because of its possible commercial value.

Yes indeed we would be happy to let other people join on value session, but to get more and more people onboard we have to do some push marketing.

Hope it helps clarify reason for our effort, if you have more inputs to improvise plz suggest, to criticise please avoid, as this was our first effort and with inputs we will make it much better.

Regards,
Amit

You are basically tell people that they can earn shit load of money if they attend this conference and then make them pay 20,000/-
You are misleading people to for a  workshop to promote your  shit coins, it so transparent.

Atleast do charge people  20,000 espically when they dont know much about crypto currency .

Bitcoin is opensource and if you make it look like it is some type of mystical shit then yes you are  misleading people.

By the  way dont think your can shut down people from talking about  wrong practices. i will point it out and if you dont  like  it then i dont  give a  fuck.

You blatantly tried to stealing the Travel business from under me that day and  i had to request you from doing that. you had no backup business plan and did not even know where to go, you just  wanted to do it  first and and even regestered the  domain  under your name.
I talked to you in confidence as professional and a ethical business man. and i had  put my trust on you by  talking about it. When a person trust you enough to talk about  business plans to you  that was a sign of respect to you but you had to shit all over that , that day showed me how  unethical you would  become, and how i cant trust people.  You basically blew my trust in people out of the water. Thank you for teaching me a  valuable  lesson on not  putting trust on people.

You come to my  meetups  share ideas make contacts and then you put a  fucking knife in my  back.

And the  shit you  trying to pull by making people  pay 20,000 for information freely available to the public is just wrong. and unethical.   

Real nice Amit, Real nice.   

highkart

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:17:15 AM

Lovely !!

GLOBAL CRYPTO SUMMIT

Regards,
Amit

You are basically tell people that they can earn shit load of money if they attend this conference and then make them pay 20,000/-
You are misleading people to for a  workshop to promote your  shit coins, it so transparent.

Atleast do charge people  20,000 espically when they dont know much about crypto currency .

Bitcoin is opensource and if you make it look like it is some type of mystical shit then yes you are  misleading people.

By the  way dont think your can shut down people from talking about  wrong practices. i will point it out and if you dont  like  it then i dont  give a  fuck.

You blatantly tried to stealing the Travel business from under me that day and  i had to request you from doing that. you had no backup business plan and did not even know where to go, you just  wanted to do it  first and and even regestered the  domain  under your name.
I talked to you in confidence as professional and a ethical business man. and i had  put my trust on you by  talking about it. When a person trust you enough to talk about  business plans to you  that was a sign of respect to you but you had to shit all over that , that day showed me how  unethical you would  become, and how i cant trust people.  You basically blew my trust in people out of the water. Thank you for teaching me a  valuable  lesson on not  putting trust on people.

You come to my  meetups  share ideas make contacts and then you put a  fucking knife in my  back.

And the  shit you  trying to pull by making people  pay 20,000 for information freely available to the public is just wrong. and unethical.   

Dear Sylvester,

You are free to believe whatever you want, but rest assured I have no intentions of going against u or any individual for that matter. As a business I have enough to focus on.

Regarding business ideas, I don't have to explain that first, urs was not a world first idea and everyone can vouch for it that I don't post anything about our  website in any form on Indian sub forum because u asked us not to, even after getting it ready and you confirming us that you will work with us.

And if that's what u came for ur excuse for criticism of it, I am sorry but now I don't even want to explain any further on your comments.

I request you to let it be kept civilized further and don't keep thrashing mud on people for no reason. I have enough to answer every query of yours so plz let it be right here.

Thanks in advance!

subvolatil

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:26:57 AM

Lovely !!

GLOBAL CRYPTO SUMMIT

Regards,
Amit

You are misleading people to for a  workshop to promote your  shit coins, it so transparent.

Atleast do charge people  20,000 espically when they dont know much about crypto currency .

Bitcoin is opensource and if you make it look like it is some type of mystical shit then yes you are  misleading people.

By the  way dont think your can shut down people from talking about  wrong practices. i will point it out and if you dont  like  it then i dont  give a  fuck.

You blatantly tried to stealing the Travel business from under me that day and  i had to request you from doing that. you had no backup business plan and did not even know where to go, you just  wanted to do it  first and and even regestered the  domain  under your name.
I talked to you in confidence as professional and a ethical business man. and i had  put my trust on you by  talking about it. When a person trust you enough to talk about  business plans to you  that was a sign of respect to you but you had to shit all over that , that day showed me how  unethical you would  become, and how i cant trust people.  You basically blew my trust in people out of the water. Thank you for teaching me a  valuable  lesson on not  putting trust on people.

You come to my  meetups  share ideas make contacts and then you put a  fucking knife in my  back.

And the  shit you  trying to pull by making people  pay 20,000 for information freely available to the public is just wrong. and unethical.  

Dear Sylvester,

You are free to believe whatever you want, but rest assured I have no intentions of going against u or any individual for that matter. As a business I have enough to focus on.

Regarding business ideas, I don't have to explain that first, urs was not a world first idea and everyone can vouch for it that I don't post anything about our  website in any form on Indian sub forum because u asked us not to, even after getting it ready and you confirming us that you will work with us.

And if that's what u came for ur excuse for criticism of it, I am sorry but now I don't even want to explain any further on your comments.

I request you to let it be kept civilized further and don't keep thrashing mud on people for no reason. I have enough to answer every query of yours so plz let it be right here.

Thanks in advance!

May be it not the first idea, but that was some thing i talked in confidence with you. placing trust and respect for you. you wanted to make the website for me and then you call me up and say that you want to handle the indian side of it using that website. That is when i asked you to  stop.

I agreed to work with you on your projects. not mine. so dont confuse that with others. so rest assure none of your  business plans are being taken or  stolen by me atleast i respect enough not to steal other peoples ideas.

I have always been  willing to help out  giving advices and working for the community. if you did not like that i  put the  customers  first then that is your problem.
subvolatil

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:32:02 AM

And besides that we are talking about how you are trying to fool people by making bitcoin look like a freaking solution for earning a  fortune.

that is unethical and wrong.

If you think that is marketing strategy  then it  paints a wrong  picture  to the people.

conferences are good, and a  place to have more people involved. but taking advantage of  it by making  people think they will earn a fortune is  wrong.

You dont like it but i will point that out.

highkart

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:38:19 AM

And besides that we are talking about how you are trying to fool people by making bitcoin look like a freaking solution for earning a  fortune.

that is unethical and wrong.

If you think that is marketing strategy  then it  paints a wrong  picture  to the people.

conferences are good, and a  place to have more people involved. but taking advantage of  it by making  people think they will earn a fortune is  wrong.

You dont like it but i will point that out.

Again I have no intentions to give wrong info to people but to them to come and join u need some drastic measures.

However as I pointed out several times above we did this first time and not at all as a meetup, so it will take us some time to find out the right way to establish this as a long term effort. It will be really helpful for all people to give creative criticism.

Not expecting all good words but yes appreciation and inputs for the effort would be helpful.

bitcoinkerala

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

https://btcjam.com/users/39914

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:14:28 AM

Sorry for ruining the salsa dance going on between you two , but can anyone explain what is

3. High Tea  in http://globalcryptosummit.com/mumbai--30th-august%2c-2014.html    Huh

is it Some kind of tea with Highkart branding or does it gets people high ..

Mr.Highkart , I just want you to know cryptocurrency is a very very small community , trust , karma and all those kind of shit are very important.

So Keep Your Heels, Head & Standards High

highkart

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:22:25 AM

Sorry for ruining the salsa dance going on between you two , but can anyone explain what is

3. High Tea  in http://globalcryptosummit.com/mumbai--30th-august%2c-2014.html    Huh

is it Some kind of tea with Highkart branding or does it gets people high ..

Mr.Highkart , I just want you to know cryptocurrency is a very very small community , trust , karma and all those kind of shit are very important.

So Keep Your Heels, Head & Standards High

High Tea: basically a tea with some snacks, specifically used in conferences, I am sure its a misnomer but its the hotel lingo.

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:04:31 PM

Regards,
Amit

I guess these conferences would be more for people who are looking at bitcoins as a business.
I would rather buy 0.5 BTC rather than attend a conference for INR 20K.
Personal preference. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: