Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 11:13:32 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auction: Hero Member forum account 1k+ activity 1k+ post count  (Read 3498 times)
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 10:48:39 PM

Interesting. So there are only 20 or so inactive accounts from then? I'd assume there would be more.

20 that fit his description. (customized pic makes the selection very small)

zy02264

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:40:09 AM

Really curious about how much does this worth  Wink
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2360

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:09:48 AM

OP - it looks like your auction has ended. Are you going to accept my bid?
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:39:23 AM

You never bid. The OP said starting bid was 1BTC, another user came on and said lets start the bidding lower which is when you bid
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2360

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:01:09 AM

You never bid. The OP said starting bid was 1BTC, another user came on and said lets start the bidding lower which is when you bid
Do you think we can get an answer from the OP instead of someone from the PD signature campaign trying to pad his post count?
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:16:39 AM

start at 0 and see who bids lol.

Do you think we can get an answer from the OP instead of someone from the PD signature campaign trying to pad his post count?

Last I checked techgeek isn't the OP. And I don't pad my post count, feel free to read through it. Im switching off the PD signature campaign at the end of this session anyways to advertise my own sites
Nightowlace

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 06:53:55 PM

Just in case you missed the part of this being a public forum with members being able to post responses to anything they want let me remind you.

Also since you're bidding on said account and you mentioned "padding your post count" what do you think you will be doing if/when you receive this hero account? Unless you're just trying to buy it to scam a bunch of people?
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:42:17 PM

Just in case you missed the part of this being a public forum with members being able to post responses to anything they want let me remind you.

Also since you're bidding on said account and you mentioned "padding your post count" what do you think you will be doing if/when you receive this hero account? Unless you're just trying to buy it to scam a bunch of people?

Maybe he just had a bad day, either that or a temper. But its quite clear the OP did not list the auction at .15BTC, that was simple what you offered. Im willing to wager 1BTC that the OP will not accept .15BTC as the reserve was over 1BTC according to the original post.
Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:41:55 PM

Maybe he just had a bad day, either that or a temper. But its quite clear the OP did not list the auction at .15BTC, that was simple what you offered. Im willing to wager 1BTC that the OP will not accept .15BTC as the reserve was over 1BTC according to the original post.

There you go padding that post count again Wink
fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 03:12:51 PM

Let me know if you thought about re-adjusting your price.

liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 04:03:57 PM

I still don't understand, why is account selling/auction allowed?
It's so unfair, as there is a chance for manipulation if a person have multi accounts.

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 11:28:56 PM

It's so unfair, as there is a chance for manipulation if a person have multi accounts.

Public forum, your account, you can do as you please. But yes I agree.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:31:01 AM

Doesn't make any sense to me either. The only reason to buy such an account would be to acquire a "forum reputation",
to sell something, most likely something shady...

And the price is a bit high too!
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:37:10 AM

Doesn't make any sense to me either. The only reason to buy such an account would be to acquire a "forum reputation",
to sell something, most likely something shady...

And the price is a bit high too!

It's not that it's allowed, it's that it can't be prevented.  I don't like it either but it would be very difficult to prevent.  One of the things about bitcoin is that its users are pretty sophisticated.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:08:16 AM

Interesting. So there are only 20 or so inactive accounts from then? I'd assume there would be more.

Why would the account necessarily be inactive?

Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 01:17:33 AM

Can we let this thread die please? Let's not keep proping it up for anyone else to get any ideas.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:30:32 AM

Can we let this thread die please? Let's not keep proping it up for anyone else to get any ideas.
Says the guy who just propped it up again.  Wink

STOP SHOUTING!!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: