Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN][LNG] Longcoin | X11 CPU/GPU | Launched! Diff still low, VERY RARE  (Read 9540 times)
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:18:36 PM

The payout on this coin is terrible, 0.5... LOL

This is a joke to anyone who clicks a .bat file to start mining this.

#   BTC Address   BTC Amount   LNG Bought   Status   Share   LNG Acquired
1   1NcWNExziaudFXnXMV2e27ouiDRnddaj5v   0.001   8   accepted   3.54%   8 + 2823 = 2831
2   1JwhYeTuEBmB7KC2YvrPSP31rbkymaZSuu   0.001   8   accepted   3.54%   8 + 2823 = 2831
3   18XsdT78S73qstfmMg8i9UFxRZoovN229K   0.00375   30   accepted   13.27%   30 + 10586 = 10616
4   13jjNivVewk7peDy44Jc7oxuwZLVVm1f7V   0.0125   100   accepted   44.25%   100 + 35299 = 35399
5   1UNz1BF7BjDqEVbXKJD9rnshh4WECavkS   0.01   80   accepted   35.4%   80 + 28239 = 28319

20,000 khs would get me 70 longcoin a day HAHAHAHA.

Total waste of time considering the above and then the dev has 13k and is offering N O T H I N G .

+ 11K Blocks mined.....

Good Luck...

It is a RARE coin. Do you know what 70 long will be worth? You are not seeing the whole picture here.

come on dude, when u look the specs from this coin, its not even worth a lollipop.
So u think when u create a coin with 100 coins in total, the price will be a few k dollars for 1 coin? Hell no.

There is not even a picture here, this guy just shows that its a waste of electricity to mine this coin, it has no futures, no unique selling point, it has nothing, only a big premine.

i give u 0,0001 btc for 10k of those coins, and u should be happy with that btc

A coin cant be rare, u, me, everybody can create a coin with a low volume, that dont make it rare... Nobody needs a coin what is rare, look 42coin? 42 coins in total, really rare, now not even listed anymore at any list, just a scam coin ( i dont say this is a scam coin anyway )

Some kind of a bugati car is rare, some special crystal stones in real life are rare. This coin is not rare, its just a simply coin created with a website like: coingenerator with no special futures, just nothing.

Dont tell sh1t here and let people waste his reall life money for a coin like this, just because u wasted money on it and u wont get any profit till people start buy it.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:31:58 PM

The payout on this coin is terrible, 0.5... LOL

This is a joke to anyone who clicks a .bat file to start mining this.

#   BTC Address   BTC Amount   LNG Bought   Status   Share   LNG Acquired
1   1NcWNExziaudFXnXMV2e27ouiDRnddaj5v   0.001   8   accepted   3.54%   8 + 2823 = 2831
2   1JwhYeTuEBmB7KC2YvrPSP31rbkymaZSuu   0.001   8   accepted   3.54%   8 + 2823 = 2831
3   18XsdT78S73qstfmMg8i9UFxRZoovN229K   0.00375   30   accepted   13.27%   30 + 10586 = 10616
4   13jjNivVewk7peDy44Jc7oxuwZLVVm1f7V   0.0125   100   accepted   44.25%   100 + 35299 = 35399
5   1UNz1BF7BjDqEVbXKJD9rnshh4WECavkS   0.01   80   accepted   35.4%   80 + 28239 = 28319

20,000 khs would get me 70 longcoin a day HAHAHAHA.

Total waste of time considering the above and then the dev has 13k and is offering N O T H I N G .

+ 11K Blocks mined.....

Good Luck...

It is a RARE coin. Do you know what 70 long will be worth? You are not seeing the whole picture here.

come on dude, when u look the specs from this coin, its not even worth a lollipop.
So u think when u create a coin with 100 coins in total, the price will be a few k dollars for 1 coin? Hell no.

There is not even a picture here, this guy just shows that its a waste of electricity to mine this coin, it has no futures, no unique selling point, it has nothing, only a big premine.

i give u 0,0001 btc for 10k of those coins, and u should be happy with that btc

A coin cant be rare, u, me, everybody can create a coin with a low volume, that dont make it rare... Nobody needs a coin what is rare, look 42coin? 42 coins in total, really rare, now not even listed anymore at any list, just a scam coin ( i dont say this is a scam coin anyway )

Some kind of a bugati car is rare, some special crystal stones in real life are rare. This coin is not rare, its just a simply coin created with a website like: coingenerator with no special futures, just nothing.

Dont tell sh1t here and let people waste his reall life money for a coin like this, just because u wasted money on it and u wont get any profit till people start buy it.

The blue, that where I agree with you. This coin is one of the rarest coins out there, Look at the big picture we have a community growing here. We will make money because we got in when the diff is low. We have a good amount of coins with new people joining our community everyday. If you don't like the coin don't mine it but there is not arguing it RARE as hell, with a very low coin supply. I like that. That is what this coin offers that keeps me here. It's not like all the rest!
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:09:48 PM

But guys it's RARE.  I have some super rare dinosaur turds in my back yard doesn't mean anyone will pay me for them.  I want you to look up 1millioncoin.  That was a rare coin also the supply was like 250k total coin.  You could buy all 250k of them for 2 bucks.  The point is shit is shit.  And no one wants to buy your shit.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:05:58 PM

Noticed anything yet  Roll Eyes.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cryptoangel

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:29:46 PM

Noticed anything yet  Roll Eyes.

........ Block chain is not moving...... Pool and explorer look stuck.....out of sync..........

Noticed it yet ?.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:56:20 PM

yeah , the chain stucked on block 10904
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:35:17 PM

yes it seems all is ok, it was stuck for a min there or something, but its going again now
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:45:55 PM

But guys it's RARE.  I have some super rare dinosaur turds in my back yard doesn't mean anyone will pay me for them.  I want you to look up 1millioncoin.  That was a rare coin also the supply was like 250k total coin.  You could buy all 250k of them for 2 bucks.  The point is shit is shit.  And no one wants to buy your shit.

Coming from a guy who is mining the rarest new coin, Vaultcoin, with 1500 total coins, is that why you are after this coin and community?

If you don't like it go mine vault coin, that has major issues, a ton of forks, etc.

Some of us choose to mine this. So if you like vaultcoin, and we like longcoin, wht is the problem?
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:15:05 AM

But guys it's RARE.  I have some super rare dinosaur turds in my back yard doesn't mean anyone will pay me for them.  I want you to look up 1millioncoin.  That was a rare coin also the supply was like 250k total coin.  You could buy all 250k of them for 2 bucks.  The point is shit is shit.  And no one wants to buy your shit.

Coming from a guy who is mining the rarest new coin, Vaultcoin, with 1500 total coins, is that why you are after this coin and community?

If you don't like it go mine vault coin, that has major issues, a ton of forks, etc.

Some of us choose to mine this. So if you like vaultcoin, and we like longcoin, wht is the problem?

I solo mined vaultcoin just like I solo mine every coin for 15 mins including this one.  I solo mine them all big and small shitty and awesome alike.  I had no interest in this coin or community until some of your so called community members approached me this morning offering a 2000 coin bribe.  They didn't like my first post on this thread.  Had they asked me and instead of trying to bribe me I would have deleted it.  It doesn't change the fact this coin is all but dead.    I wish you luck though widow if this coin comes back from the dead I am guessing you will make a killing with that huge bag your holding.

I don't really pool mine anything.  Rarely a good coin comes along and I sit on it for a few days.  Sadly that isn't happening much these days. 
HulkingTauren

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:42:49 PM

Here is a laugh you guys know I bash shitcoins a lot.  The long coin dev just sent this Pm to me.

2000 long coin is a lot of longcoin

This is what you get if you change post to good

and pm wallet address

if coin ever hits exchange it will be worth a lot

why not?

if you dont get paid you can always change it back

pm me

Lol 2000 free coin if I change my post about it to say something positive.  People are crazy.

The dev is so long, so cheap
HulkingTauren

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:08:31 PM

But guys it's RARE.  I have some super rare dinosaur turds in my back yard doesn't mean anyone will pay me for them.  I want you to look up 1millioncoin.  That was a rare coin also the supply was like 250k total coin.  You could buy all 250k of them for 2 bucks.  The point is shit is shit.  And no one wants to buy your shit.

I solo mined vaultcoin just like I solo mine every coin for 15 mins including this one.  I solo mine them all big and small shitty and awesome alike.  I had no interest in this coin or community until some of your so called community members approached me this morning offering a 2000 coin bribe.  They didn't like my first post on this thread.  Had they asked me and instead of trying to bribe me I would have deleted it.  It doesn't change the fact this coin is all but dead.    I wish you luck though widow if this coin comes back from the dead I am guessing you will make a killing with that huge bag your holding.

I don't really pool mine anything.  Rarely a good coin comes along and I sit on it for a few days.  Sadly that isn't happening much these days. 

With 6 hours of reward 0, this shit coin does not have any chance
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:03:17 PM

I was solo when the diff. was below 2 and it was OK. But now I'm not sure of coins status...
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:19:32 AM

What has this coin to offer compared to all these others to make me buy it ?
There is not much on the OP...
First off nobody has noticed it yet. The difficulty is still low, you can get a ton relative to how many will be in existence for quite awhile.

It you were to spend $10 on a mining rig you would get $300 to $500 in Long Coin once it hits an exchange. That is as long as it survives. Not many people are here as of now. Unless more people notice it, it will die.

So I don't think it will die. Will it take a minute for people to catch on because its so different, yes, but when they do, I figure I'll have at least $1000 in Long Coin because I spent .05 on a mining rental. I basically bet $30 that it will make it to an exchange.

But I think it will survive because people will notice it sooner or later, and the ones that start mining it now, before the diff goes up are going to make a 3000 to 5000% profit, then as more people mine it and the difficultly goes up, those numbers will go down until it's more like a popular coin that everyone and their mom is mining!

Well I am sceptical, supply and demand makes the price, and rare means small userbase.
Besides from a possible quick profit I see nothing that makes this coins special.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
cryptoangel

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:03:40 PM

Where is your DEV!.  Cheesy

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:42:08 PM

Dev already m.i.a. ??
This thread is only 7 pages long !

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
cryptoangel

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:41:54 PM

Dev already m.i.a. ??
This thread is only 7 pages long !

Roll Eyes

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:06:08 PM

wallet just stopped syncin on: 4 hours behind.
longcoindev (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:31:25 AM

Diff was high, blocks weren't generated that was the problem, some hash fixed it.
Unfortunately there is no exchange yet, we haven't got the funds for listing fees but it is in progress.
xenia4774

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:09:48 AM

Diff was high, blocks weren't generated that was the problem, some hash fixed it.
Unfortunately there is no exchange yet, we haven't got the funds for listing fees but it is in progress.

Nice to see you here, if you stay we probably wont have the hash stop again.

Also great new that youre working on getting on an exchange, this is really good
unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:09:38 AM

yes, we want to see progress, i am here from the start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: