Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Supplements First|Brand Name Health & Fitness Supplements|5% Off with Bitcoins  (Read 2831 times)
SupplementsFirst (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 12:45:44 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 03:18:00 AM by SupplementsFirst

Affordable Brand Name Health & Fitness Supplements for Bitcoins BTC

Introduction:
Supplements First (https://supplements-first.com) is a new eCommerce start up that is dedicated to providing premium health & fitness supplements at reduced cost for the consumer. We believe we are one of the first to provide health & fitness supplements for Bitcoins BTC and incentivize our consumers to make purchases with Bitcoin by offering an additional 5% off their order when checking out.

Products that we currently offer:
    MusclePharm - ASSAULT preworkout
    MusclePharm - COMBAT protein powder
    MusclePharm - AMINO-1 BCAA supplement
    MusclePharm - Armor-V multi-vitamin
    Cellucor - C4 Extreme preworkout
    Cellucor - COR Whey Protein
    FitMiss - Burn

Why Choose Supplements First:
    Low prices, unbelievable value
    Convenience for consumer and simplicity
    Premium brand name products
    SSL secure service encryption
    Quick Shipping with Free Shipping with orders over $99

If you're interested visit our store online: https://supplements-first.com

Thanks and have a great day!

BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:26:03 PM

I placed a order for Arnold Schwarzenegger Series – Iron Cuts™ If it goes well i will be ordering more things
SupplementsFirst (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 12:49:04 AM

Hey, thanks for the support received your order and will have it sent out first thing tomorrow.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:00:50 PM

Hey

Cool idea. I remember someone discussing the idea of doing this 2 years ago. Good to see someone actually did it, in the end Smiley
Does you sell APS Mesomorph (original formula) or Hyde ?

What country do you ship from ? and is it free shipping to all over, or just your country ( I'm gonna assume not Australia Sad )

SupplementsFirst (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:49:52 PM

I placed a order for Arnold Schwarzenegger Series – Iron Cuts™ If it goes well i will be ordering more things

Once again thanks for the support and business. Your order has just been shipped out, we also provided you samples and a complimentary official MusclePharm wristband.
The tracking number should be shown in your account, if not please contact us and we will provide you the tracking number.

Hey

Cool idea. I remember someone discussing the idea of doing this 2 years ago. Good to see someone actually did it, in the end Smiley

What country do you ship from ? and is it free shipping to all over, or just your country ( I'm gonna assume not Australia Sad )

Hi there thanks for the feedback. I apologize we do not currently have those products in stock. I have heard of Hyde, and if the demand is there we will definitely look into sourcing the product!
We are operating from Canada, normally the policy is to provide free shipping within North America. But, please contact us and we can work a deal out with free shipping to Australia.

Unlike other health & fitness supplement companies, we are flexible and accommodate the needs of our customers. So please if you're interested in placing an order, but fear the shipping charges contact us and we will definitely work out a solution!
SupplementsFirst (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:35:18 AM

bump, contact us, leave a reply or PM us for a discount code you can use for your order!
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 04:15:51 AM

Got your PM, we should be able to get an article up soon Smiley

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
SupplementsFirst (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 01:46:55 AM

bump, come visit us for unbelievably low prices for supplements! Contact us for special discounts!
Leave a reply or PM us or use the contact us form on our site!
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:19:18 PM

Once again thanks for the support and business. Your order has just been shipped out, we also provided you samples and a complimentary official MusclePharm wristband.
The tracking number should be shown in your account, if not please contact us and we will provide you the tracking number.

Hey

Hi there thanks for the feedback. I apologize we do not currently have those products in stock. I have heard of Hyde, and if the demand is there we will definitely look into sourcing the product!
We are operating from Canada, normally the policy is to provide free shipping within North America. But, please contact us and we can work a deal out with free shipping to Australia.

Unlike other health & fitness supplement companies, we are flexible and accommodate the needs of our customers. So please if you're interested in placing an order, but fear the shipping charges contact us and we will definitely work out a solution!

Received product extremely fast. Will do business again.
SupplementsFirst (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:01:56 PM

Hey

Received product extremely fast. Will do business again.

Thanks for your business once again, and I too hope to do business again soon.

Everyone else should take this opportunity to take advantage of the 5% Bitcoin discount on our promotional prices we have currently. Contact us if you require any special requests such as shipping etc. and we can work with you.
SupplementsFirst (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:08:33 PM

Bump, just had a major sale on Cellucor C4 Extreme Preworkout and sold out!

Currently unreal pricing for MusclePharm COMBAT 4lb, very limited stock for each flavor.

Contact us if you want a discount/coupon code for ordering. Remember bitcoins save you 5% from your order!
SupplementsFirst (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 12:25:32 AM

Bump, completely out of stock for Cellucor C4 Extreme, sale price was just too great!

Currently still on sale are our MusclePharm line especially the:
COMBAT protein powder 4lb
ASSAULT preworkout

Contact us for sale inquiries or discounts!
SupplementsFirst (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:08:21 PM

Bump quality supplements still on sale grab yours today.
Contact us or leave a message in thread for discounts and additional deals.
lorainekeshawn

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:52:40 AM

Here is another supplement given by Dave Ruel. Its online reviews help you much. Its free of cost. Look Dave Ruel Program here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: