Print  
Author Topic: locked  (Read 4149 times)
AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:31:27 AM

Demo would be nice, so I can see what I'm buying.

Demo's will be up within a few days
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:02:41 AM

Well I have bought this but am unable to get it to work correctly.

Guess we will now see what the after sales service is like.

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
mnporter2001

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:18:40 PM

Update !

Had a brief chat with the maker on skype he had me do a few things which didn't fix the issue, then when i said there was a load of errors in the logs he just vanished from skype.

Claims to use the blockchain, infact they use that as a strong selling point, but it looks like it dosn't work on the block chain and when i mentioned that this was his response:

me
‎18‎:‎07
im using blockchain btw‏

William Meyer
Oh‏
That could be a problen‏

Indeed it seems it is a problem.

Anyway I have passed the sript along to someone else how will fix it and modify it, and I shall be then selling it as a WORKING script for half the price it is advertised in this thread.

So the short version of all this is that the script does NOT work, and it seems the dev dosn't know why

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 08:27:44 PM

Update !

Had a brief chat with the maker on skype he had me do a few things which didn't fix the issue, then when i said there was a load of errors in the logs he just vanished from skype.

Claims to use the blockchain, infact they use that as a strong selling point, but it looks like it dosn't work on the block chain and when i mentioned that this was his response:

me
im using blockchain btw‏

William Meyer
Oh‏
That could be a problen‏

Anyway I have passed the sript along to someone else how will fix it and modify it, and I shall be then selling it as a WORKING script for half the price it is advertised in this thread.

So the short version of all this is that the script does NOT work, and it seems the dev dosn't know why

Hello,
I was simply spending time with my family for lunch. I am currently working with him to resolve this problem. It seems that blockchain is outputting different information than a generic bitcoind server would.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 11:19:12 PM

Hello,
The script was fixed quite some time ago for him, he is just testing it rigorously. I have made note that blockchain.info Daemon does NOT work with the regular script that I send out, as they have different calls and formats of returns. I have made a custom blockchain.info pay checking script that I will now provide for users who need to use blockchain.info as their daemon server

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
jeroenn13

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:27:05 AM

Update !

me
im using blockchain btw‏

William Meyer
Oh‏
That could be a problen‏

Can you confirm this worked?

"Hello,
The script was fixed quite some time ago for him, he is just testing it rigorously. I have made note that blockchain.info Daemon does NOT work with the regular script that I send out, as they have different calls and formats of returns. I have made a custom blockchain.info pay checking script that I will now provide for users who need to use blockchain.info as their daemon server"

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:19:08 AM

Update !

me
im using blockchain btw‏

William Meyer
Oh‏
That could be a problen‏

"Hello,
The script was fixed quite some time ago for him, he is just testing it rigorously. I have made note that blockchain.info Daemon does NOT work with the regular script that I send out, as they have different calls and formats of returns. I have made a custom blockchain.info pay checking script that I will now provide for users who need to use blockchain.info as their daemon server"
Hey, he has gone to bed but we have succesfully finished it. I'd you want to see a working version please go to http://bitcoingenie.info/Genie_Flip/ but keep in mid there isn't enough balance in his wallet currently so it won't be able to pay you back. When he wakes up he will check the script more and tell you what he thinks.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
mnporter2001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:33:30 AM

Update !

me
im using blockchain btw‏

William Meyer
Oh‏
That could be a problen‏

"Hello,

To be fair to the dev its "getting there" and he has got most of it working, there is still a few issues that i will bring to his attention when he is up and about

Thanks
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████