Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What video games do you guys play on your own?  (Read 4142 times)
xXTMC3Xx

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:33:19 AM

I love playing Borderlands 2. I can't wait for the new Borderlands to come out.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:55:01 AM

Hmm, not one person playing strategy games like Civ, XCom, Endless Space/Legend?
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:17:37 AM

Hmm, not one person playing strategy games like Civ, XCom, Endless Space/Legend?

Played Endless Space some months ago, but recently went back to Space Empires V - worse graphics and the AI is weak, but I think it's probably the best space strategy game out there, especially if you have someone to play with/against. Smiley
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:24:13 AM

Played Endless Space some months ago, but recently went back to Space Empires V - worse graphics and the AI is weak, but I think it's probably the best space strategy game out there, especially if you have someone to play with/against. Smiley

Just looked at Sapce Empires V on Steam - OMG the graphics look like something out of 1997 and Win 95.  Might be a good game and I'm not all for eye candy but come on  Cheesy
chanz

Activity: 298

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:28:42 AM

Bioshock Infinite and Telltales The Walking Dead both are single player games and available for PC users.

My BTC address : 1KfS1c14Tg2hgQEVz2bCJeFox6FpyYFvM6
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:54:14 AM

Just looked at Sapce Empires V on Steam - OMG the graphics look like something out of 1997 and Win 95.  Might be a good game and I'm not all for eye candy but come on  Cheesy

Grin Well yes, the game does not shine for its graphics, that's for sure. And the AI isn't much of a challenge, even if you allow it to cheat unfortunately, so ideally you should really have someone to play with... and a lot of free time.

But what I really like about the game is the sheer amount of options you have available in everything, from the types of units you can build (ships of all sizes, bases, drones, fighters, satellites, weapon emplacements, ground troops, mines, etc), what components you can build them with (far too many to post here, and with many different functions), where you place them on your ship, and formations used in combat, to a large amount of espionage/sabotage related options, and an even larger amount of diplomatic options, treaty arrangements and alliances.

Anyway, grab a demo of the game somewhere and try it out. Wink
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:33:51 PM

Heroes of Newerth is pretty much the only one I play. And not much of it. One or two games a day when I'm really bored. Games last around 30 mins on average.
slurpy

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:24:06 PM

I picked up a silly game called Goat simulator. You might get bored fast but there is always new content coming from the workshop to keep the fun coming.
_chance_

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:55:24 PM

I picked up a silly game called Goat simulator. You might get bored fast but there is always new content coming from the workshop to keep the fun coming.

Ooh yea, I have played that Game it was a very funny game i enjoyed it.
BTCaire

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:40:41 PM

CoD is a lot of fun
oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:44:09 PM

The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead The Game, Civilization V, Banished, Fallout, Elder Scrolls Series, Sid Meier's Series
lepirate

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

Garbochock

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:31:22 PM

I love playing Borderlands 2. I can't wait for the new Borderlands to come out.
Same here! I actually didn't play BL2 until this summer, I don't know why.
I think Borderlands 2 had a way better story than the original Borderlands! (Also it didn't lag as much even though I had the same graphic settings as on BL).
But I can't wait for the "pre-sequel"! I just hope that it will be ported to Mac pretty quickly as well, don't feel like playing it on PS3.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 10:26:25 PM

I play counter strike.

league of legends  Cool

Do you guys play these alone - that is, in single player mode? Because I think that is what the OP is asking here; not exactly, what games you usually play. Tongue
League don't have a single player mode. And no the OP isn't asking about single player mode games. He is asking what games you play alone without your friends. Please learn to read.

Oh I see, that's what "playing on your own" means - thanks. My engrish keeps improving everyday. Tongue

And last I checked, you can play League of Legends in "single player", just against bots; you're not going to get a lot out of it though.

That's still not single player, you have 4 other people playing with you. Just not your friends.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:36:03 PM

I play counter strike.

league of legends  Cool

Do you guys play these alone - that is, in single player mode? Because I think that is what the OP is asking here; not exactly, what games you usually play. Tongue
League don't have a single player mode. And no the OP isn't asking about single player mode games. He is asking what games you play alone without your friends. Please learn to read.

Oh I see, that's what "playing on your own" means - thanks. My engrish keeps improving everyday. Tongue

And last I checked, you can play League of Legends in "single player", just against bots; you're not going to get a lot out of it though.

That's still not single player, you have 4 other people playing with you. Just not your friends.
Single player...

Well, recent games that have come out:

ArmA III
Factorio (Greenlight game, kinda cool)
GTA 5
Watch_Dogs
etc.

So there are a few games with single player, not necessarily good, but single player.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:35:49 AM

All the assassins creed, gta v and fifa 15 with my friends or solo.
cryptogoku

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:38:43 AM

~~for the time I play GTA 5 on xbox and Watch_Dogs on ps4 that is one full of cool game Grin Cheesy Wink~~
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:04:56 AM

It has been over a year that I've played League of Legends, but unless they've removed that feature in the meantime, you can create a custom game with bots only. So, you could start a game solo against 5 bots, for example, or assign bots to your team as well, in any number. Again, it didn't make for a very interesting game, but could be useful for testing stuff out.
deads3c

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:16:54 PM

Goat Simulator is the best to play alone and Day Z, cuz then ur truly alone
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 08:25:46 PM

Harrier Attack  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MePgjXoo9aA

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:00:06 PM

I can't wait for GTA 5 for PC, probably will play that by myself for a while, except for when my friends want to play online. Gta 4 was a fun game to screw around with citizens Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: