The base for my idea is the CFD (contract for difference)
It's basically an agreement to send the difference in price of a given market to the person at the time of expiration (basically).
I have two extensions...
1. Multiplying the change when people feel like it
2. Enable the trading of them without margin by putting a cap on how much the CFD can move, even if the stock/currency/commodity moves more!
Why is this better than options or other derivatives?
1. The payment is sent AFTER the CFD expires based on whether the change in the underlying is positive or negative (so sell if you bet on negative, buy otherwise) - aka no scams
2. Great leverage can be applied, but without margin due to a cap on change.
3. "External" markets can be traded without
Penny for my thoughts? 1Cb4bpRooE7Q7xc4YEx48fuCNjZ8QwncMM
Thank you so much for any donations, I'll use them to provide (or purchase) these contracts, and to come up with more ideas!